Warren, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Judged:

How about no one answer this because it involves minors....grow up. Quit acting like morons.
sweet sixteen

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 24, 2011

Judged:

hmm wrote:
How about no one answer this because it involves minors....grow up. Quit acting like morons.
you only gotta be 16 years old to be legal for sex in kentucky! so, that means a dude and be 27 years of and screw a 16 year old and there is not much anyone can do about it!

so dads you better lock you little girlz up! cause there are MANY guys that will do them!

but you are correct about the middle school girls being too young! that is sick!
Marie

Oak Forest, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Judged:

I had sex already Iam 14
use YOUR brain

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Marie wrote:
I had sex already Iam 14
please don't be proud of that, unless your goal is to be a wellfare mom with no valuable life, sex is ok, can seem great but isn't something you should be diving into at such a young age, I'm a 35 yr old with 5 kids, and some ok memories, but now I can't live the life I'd choose, now It's dedicated to everyone but me, enjoy the gift of life, kids and diseases are not worth death which essentially is the result...love my kids dearly but wish from the bottom of my heart I had not succomed to the peer pressure, good luck
who am I

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Judged:

You are wrong anyone over 18 having sex with a person under the age of 18 can be charged with rape.Had 2 cousins had sex with 16 yr old girl. Mother filed complaint both went to prison.
Tara

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Even if it is legal to have sex with a 16 y.o., why would any decent man do it? I can see if the guys age runs into 18 while already dating the girl, but a random guy seeking out a 16 y.o. girl, is sick.
Tori

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 3, 2013

Judged:

I had sex b4 & I'm 11.
sheis

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 19, 2013

Judged:

Destiny Kirkand will give it up to just about anybody,just offer to buy her a pack of cigarettes and your good.

Since: Apr 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Tori wrote:
I had sex b4 & I'm 11.
Oh my please tell me this is a joke.
decency

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 20, 2013

Judged:

The last thing a girl should have to worry about is the reputation she's given by other cruel children! It's the beginning of the school year and this is a really bad way to start off!
Dont be stupid

Nicholasville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 22, 2013

justwonderin wrote:
what do yall think
You should be smacked for getting this discussion started!!! You need to STAY OFF TOPIX and go to school to learn something NOT start drama!!! This discussion makes me wonder what type of parenting you are receiving!!! Do your parents know you get on here to start drama and try to bash other CHILDREN????
This site is such a gossip, bs site and it should absolutely be removed!!
KIDS STAY IN SCHOOL!!! DON'T START DRAMA AND GROWN UP!!!!
Sense and Senseibility

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

You can get into trouble for bulling someone and they can' make this site hand over the IP site,
Crang

Tampa, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

I have a 17 yr old daughter. Ill tell you this, boys/men get out of line with my girl, ill set you on the straight and narrow. That said, my daughter doesn't dress, talk or act like a hoochie. I take her to school and see the way somebody these girls dress and its absolutely ridiculous. A bandage would cover more. I think everything starts at home. I've taught my boys to treat girls/woman as ladies. Teach our young boys respect for women.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Search the Lexington-Fayette Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
the bank is closed 8 min Wegrowup 100
please help 19 min Carla 5
cute guy with gauges that works at circle k 36 min pretty 40
Pastor no help 37 min non-exoteric 328
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 41 min Dale 146,844
To: keepitreal 44 min keepitreal 7
Grace Fellowship church (Aug '10) 54 min mamagirl 136
•••
•••
•••
Lexington-Fayette Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000