Hello

United States

#1 Mar 18, 2014
For Sell, a two door yellow coupe, with a 289 high performance engine, mostly all original, leather seats and new tires. Drives great. Any questions please call or text 16063040912. Thank you!
Hello

United States

#2 Mar 18, 2014
Asking 7,500 for it.
Anon

La Vergne, TN

#3 Mar 18, 2014
Ford's are junk. Sell your junk somewhere else. Buy a Chevy and you won't have to be stranded. Gas hog anyway.
Yeah

United States

#4 Mar 18, 2014
I have a Chevy and a ford, my Chevy broke down and I have never had one problem out of my 65. I'm just ready for something new. Not on here to talk about brands. Just need an everyday car instead of my classic.
Christopher

United States

#6 Mar 18, 2014
You forgot the period at the end of your sentence. Your welcome Kristy! Thank God for people like you to correct the grammar on Topix. It isn't an easy task but someone must do the job, right? If it wasn't for you, this poor soul may never know the joy of being grammatically perfect. Since Topix is clearly a place of grammar and spelling perfection. Your a blessing to America, and we thank you for truly showing what an ass you are and how sad your life undoubtably is.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
john vanwinkle 39 min Larry 3
New Ky laws make it easy now to find an prosecute 44 min LaughingAtu 22
James McQueen 1 hr Haha 3
Wet Vote 1 hr I should slap you... 2
Byron keith 2 hr Sick 27
danielle "brooke" Smallwood 2 hr Sick 18
Topix Troll Ella mad at Kenya Lindsay 2 hr Hollygolightly 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages