curiously

United States

#1 Jul 24, 2013
Has anyone bought any of the books that the girl is going around selling? What company makes these books and what is the name of the books.
cindy

United States

#2 Jul 25, 2013
She has been to my house also. I found her to be alittle suspicious.
curiously

United States

#3 Jul 25, 2013
I also did being from Florida ans selling books here.
YaYa

Leitchfield, KY

#4 Jul 26, 2013
Yes, a young girl who said she was from a Florida college came to a friend's house trying to sell books. My friend was very concerned because the girl did not have any books with her, but wanted money now and said the books would be sent later. She also asked a lot of personal questions, after my friend told me some of the questions she asked, I also became concerned. Something just don't add up with this girl's story. People beware, you never know what someone has intent to do.
curiously

United States

#5 Jul 26, 2013
This is true and with the price of the books. I just cant personally give that much and not know if im going to get the product.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Kentucky Dragon will rise!!! 12 min Kentucky Dragon 7
jason offutt (Nov '10) 34 min pilot cutie 16
Garth Elementary 1 hr Bahaha 6
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr North Mountain 156,426
Johnny Ray? 1 hr His sister 11
Bye Bye Kellog's & Keebler 1 hr true story 10
Yes, Hillary IS Going To Jail - Count On It 2 hr Advise 23

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages