Lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

I have a question about the pay. I'm about to start through temp and I want to get my finances in order so can anyone tell me roughly what the bring home is for being a new temp on either shift.
informer

West Liberty, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 13, 2013

Day shift $15.85, second shift an additional 5%. Its something like 16.50/hr.
Lol

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 14, 2013

Yeah but j want to know what the weekly bring home
Lol

Martin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Anyone
well

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

$450 after all deductions if you're lucky enough to make it beyond the first 6 weeks but don't count on it because not everyone makes it. New hires got a $10/hr. pay cut so when you go fulltime you will make no more than you made as a temp for example if you are making 15.85 as a temp and go fulltime you will still make 15.85 the only difference is you will get insurance and days off. This was a $10/hr. pay cut that went into effect this year so if you are looking for a future this is not the place to be but if you just want some quick temporary cash while you look for a real job then this may be for you.
Temp

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

well wrote:
$450 after all deductions if you're lucky enough to make it beyond the first 6 weeks but don't count on it because not everyone makes it. New hires got a $10/hr. pay cut so when you go fulltime you will make no more than you made as a temp for example if you are making 15.85 as a temp and go fulltime you will still make 15.85 the only difference is you will get insurance and days off. This was a $10/hr. pay cut that went into effect this year so if you are looking for a future this is not the place to be but if you just want some quick temporary cash while you look for a real job then this may be for you.
How did you come up with those pay calculations? There is a set schedule on raises. I am a temp and make more than 17/hr. All they did was increase the top out from 3 years (from hire on date) to ten years (total, including time as a temp).
well

Versailles, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 21, 2013

Lol wanted to know what S/He would bring home in weekly bring home pay as a new temp. After taxes and other deductions taken out and also insurance I bring home roughly $440 and i'm a new temp no raises yet. Everyone will have different deductions, are you married? do you have kids? how many exemptions do you claim? does child support come out? do you have wage garnishments? will you take out the insurance? will you contribute to 401k? As a new temp they will tell you that in the beginning it is $15.85 and 5% more for nights which is $10 less than full time which you won't see for 10 years if ever.
Finally Hired

Westminster, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

Hey guys I just wanted to inform everyone that I finally got hired FULL TIME as a team member. It took me 22 months but it happened. So there's hope for all you Kelly temps out there. Just keep coming in on time and work hard and you'll get hired too
Wondering

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

How far back does the hair test go? I've heard a year three months and six months.
Wondering

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 29, 2013

I stopped smoking four months ago. I have no prob passing a urine test. Just hair test how long does it go back
Wondering

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

Will I be punished none the less and not get hired if it shows up that I smoked four months ago?
Stop wondering

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 30, 2013

You are screwed dude. Sorry.
Over

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Finally Hired wrote:
Hey guys I just wanted to inform everyone that I finally got hired FULL TIME as a team member. It took me 22 months but it happened. So there's hope for all you Kelly temps out there. Just keep coming in on time and work hard and you'll get hired too
Congrats. However if that place goes downhill as far as it has the last 20 years.... I am glad I am almost out of there!
Wondering

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

Stop wondering wrote:
You are screwed dude. Sorry.
stop being a di*k. You don't kno
Stop Wondering

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 31, 2013

What you smoked months ago will show up on the hair test. That is why they do it.

I may be a d*ck, but I am not the retard who is wondering if my drug test is going to come back positive.

Memorize this phrase....Does that complete your order? Please pull up to the first window.
newly hired

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

I first applied with Kelly on the internet approximately April 20th, and I started Toyota August 5th... so it took me about 3 1/2 months total. Also, I was told the last couple of classes were mostly nights and assembly. In my class of about 30 people all but about 4 were day shift! And several of us were in other departments like Paint, Plastics, etc. I was surprised to get a day shift Paint job.
Lala

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 6, 2013

It's been a month since I got the email saying I was in the hiring pool. Do you recall how long it took after that email? Do you have any tips when you start?!
Wondering

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 7, 2013

newly hired wrote:
I first applied with Kelly on the internet approximately April 20th, and I started Toyota August 5th... so it took me about 3 1/2 months total. Also, I was told the last couple of classes were mostly nights and assembly. In my class of about 30 people all but about 4 were day shift! And several of us were in other departments like Paint, Plastics, etc. I was surprised to get a day shift Paint job.
did you do the drug test after the simulation or did they wait till there was a job for you
Yoder

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Lol wrote:
Yeah but j want to know what the weekly bring home
Once your allowed to work overtime, depending upon which department your in you will probably clear between $550-800 average. I'm in Bodyweld and the most I've made is about $830 in a week, I've seen temps clear over a grand a week when working weekends too. If your dedicated and work hard it's worth it.
Yoder

Madison, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Aug 8, 2013

Lala wrote:
It's been a month since I got the email saying I was in the hiring pool. Do you recall how long it took after that email? Do you have any tips when you start?!
Could be any day now, or could be another month. It only took me about 3 weeks after I got that email, but that was a year ago. Trying calling Kelly and ask, it wouldn't hurt. Theres alot of movement and ppl retiring going on so it should be soon. Once your hired just show up n work hard and you'll start making the $$$$$$. Its hard work but I love the money.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 281 - 300 of427
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Search the Lexington-Fayette Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min The_Box 122,606
The Walk to Emmaus (Apr '09) 4 min going soon 526
Sarah Sanders (May '10) 7 min Google 2
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 12 min Groundhog 138,468
Find a relationship with Christ not a religion 13 min Luther 6
Kelly Mullanix 16 min Trudy 1
Kelly Fraizer (May '11) 25 min Just Saying 1 20
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lexington-Fayette People Search