wondering

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Jul 3, 2013
so I have been hearing around that ryan is cheating on Sandra with Jessica Wilson.. how true is this because I seen Sandra and ryan today and they looked fine..
sandra

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Jul 3, 2013
yes u may have seen us and t may have looked like we are ok but truth is I cant believe him bc for some reason Jessica doesn't want to answer me about what happened. so until I hear from both sides im going to ignore the fact something might have happened. but like I told them both they need to woman up and man up and give me the truth or im gone. so there u have it right from the wife!
gurl u dum

Nicholasville, KY

#3 Jul 3, 2013
jess aint gonna tell u nothing bc she don't wanna lose ryan. no matter what u say to either of them they gonna keep doin it hunny
wrks thur

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Jul 3, 2013
hunny I don't know what he has told u but I was there every time he had his arms around her. it was always right before she left or h left. he hugged her and it looked like he didn't wanna let go. I have no reason to lie bc I don't kno either of u like that. but hunny everyone knows he cheatin on u except u. u need to ask him about the night it looked like he kissed her on the neck and Josiah said something bout it to him and he played it off like Josiah was stupid. u tell him if he don't tell u the truth tonight then I will bring Jessica to ur house and they can sit there and look stupid together and try to lie there way out of it in front of u. and she aint the only one he has been flirting with.
sandra

Nicholasville, KY

#5 Jul 3, 2013
look im not getting into this sht if u know something is goin on get proof for me ok? until u have a recordin of one of them sayin something happened or pics I don't care anymore
Meme

United States

#6 Jul 5, 2013
There isnt anything going on. Ryan is a nice outgoing guy. They are just friends. I have heard him tell everyone there that he loves his wife. So just let it go.
really

United States

#7 Jul 6, 2013
Jessica Wilson will have ruin any relationship, she doesn't care. She tried to ruin mine and get my boyfriend to hook up with her while her boyfriend was at job corp. I don't know about this situation, but it would not surprise me.
fkn dum

Nicholasville, KY

#9 Jul 11, 2013
how is it that Jessica is the one that decides today if ryan keeps his job or not..ryan works his butt off for that place and all she does is cry everyday about jimmy taken her disabled daughter away from her to tennessee....which by the way she doesn't even have! and then she boohoos with destinie about jimmy beating her...which doesn't happen either. if they fire ryan I will quit. he has 3 kids and a wife to take care of but that little thang could care less. she does that to every man there. they need to let her go. I been tellin lee and ed she aint nothing but trouble. plus school getting ready to start again so she wont be able to work tthere much so why not keep the one that can and will. anytime he is asked to stay he does... she complains about what she has to do when she is there... ed lee or anyone else that's readin this that works there... think about his kids and wife before u make ur decision.. she don't have to take care of kids tat lie she feedin us... id fire her for that too.. she crys to gus to get sympathy then turns around and gets them fired...BS...GONNA FEEL SORRY FOR WHOEVER CROSSES SANDRA THE WRONG WAY TODAY SON...CRAZY LIL THING IM TELLIN YA
sandra

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Jul 11, 2013
ur right he does have 3 kids and a wife to think about and he does work his butt off. but ya kno if he loses his job tht dnt mean u should quit. I understand y it makes u mad bc I am and yes if he loses his job we will lose everything. we will not have anywhere to live or money for the bills. but they don't care just bout tht little b!tch. its fine tho bc if he gets fired we will have to give the kids to family until we find somewhere.. we have made it this far im sure we will do it again.
omg

United States

#11 Jul 12, 2013
Well its ur mans fault to not just hers he needs to keep his hands d**k and mouth to himself its work not a hotel room u shouldn't blame all ur problems on Jessica keep ur man on a leash
sandra

Nicholasville, KY

#12 Jul 16, 2013
um ok. i don't believe him or jessica have done anything. but what i do know is tht mcdonalds is about to go dwn.. :) bu bye
who dey

Nicholasville, KY

#13 Jul 16, 2013
gurl u dum wrote:
jess aint gonna tell u nothing bc she don't wanna lose ryan. no matter what u say to either of them they gonna keep doin it hunny
Ryan who
omg

United States

#14 Jul 17, 2013
sandra wrote:
um ok. i don't believe him or jessica have done anything. but what i do know is tht mcdonalds is about to go dwn..:) bu bye
wow! do you honestly believe that a piece of welfare trash can do something to a big place like that. org. ha ha ha i laugh at you. you are blaming everyone except for who needs to be blamed. if your man would have gone to work and not tried to fool with any young girls then he might still have a job. if he would have worked has scheduled shift he might still had a job. if he wouldn't have cursed other young employees. he might still have a job. it is not mcdonalds fault you are getting evicted. your housing does not allow people that party all night.
yeahhhhhh

Chicago, IL

#15 Jul 21, 2013
I agree. Im sorry ryan lost his job but Maybe ryan should have thought about his kids and wife before he started trouble and cussed at other young employees. Its not all jessicas fault hes to blame too. Yeah ryan worked hard but he also always brung personal stuff to work and made a big deal about everything. He deserved to be fired.
Mike

Elizabethtown, IN

#16 Sep 22, 2013
Danny settles and sterling moss were always thought to be gay lovers.
Mike

Elizabethtown, IN

#17 Sep 22, 2013
Danny settles and carol huff... Check it out its true.
Anon

Nicholasville, KY

#18 Sep 29, 2013
Jc is supposedly going behind his girlfriends back there too

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min another viewer 166,296
good looking tranny 6 min Whatever 26
Troll Lives Matter 9 min Off Duty Troll 25
Tear Down Everything Build By Slaves 20 min well 18
How's that ethnic cleansing coming?? 27 min EIIa 1
Tom Kenny (Apr '09) 32 min Lolz 29
New Kentucky drug law STUPID 38 min No Secret 11

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages