birdface

United States

#1 Oct 28, 2013
If you won the lottery, what would you do?

I personally would deposit most of it into my Savings account,(and not tell anyone lol). Of course I'd have to spend some though. I think I'd travel and see the world. I would keep my job...I'd get bored once I came back home. Probably would fly through the money as well. I'd also buy a house in the country with lots of land.

I've noticed that a lot of these forums are negative...let's think about how fun it'd be if this actually happened.:D It's always fun to dream. Hell, these dreams could turn into goals!
peanut

United States

#2 Oct 28, 2013
If a frog had wings it wouldn't bump its ass now would it
birdface

United States

#3 Oct 28, 2013
...doesn't hurt to dream.
peanut

United States

#4 Oct 28, 2013
Dreaming is for hippies
birdface

United States

#5 Oct 28, 2013
Not true. Dreaming is for everyone! Don't you find yourself wishing/wanting things to happen for you? Just because they don't come true ASAP, doesn't mean they won't, ever. Don't be so set on being negative; life is tough these days, especially with our economy!
peanut

United States

#6 Oct 28, 2013
Are you a chick?
I would

Lexington, KY

#7 Oct 28, 2013
I would give money to my church,help my family and friends, take life a little bit easier. I agree with you dreams become goals! Think positive!
peanut

United States

#8 Oct 28, 2013
Ok....I'm positive ur hippies..how's that?
birdface

United States

#9 Oct 28, 2013
Yeah, I'm a chick. I am not a hippy though...but it's whatever. Thinking positive helps, and with what you mentioned in the other post...it would help you. Don't being a Doubting Thomas.
well

Lexington, KY

#10 Oct 28, 2013
If I won the lottery, I would immediately commission houses for all those I loved. After building started I would take a month or so to travel....everywhere I always wanted to go. I would then come home and find endeavors to invest in, secure my children's and grand children's futures. I would run the business I had invested in until my children could take over, and then I would spend the rest of my life on an exotic beach somewhere. Oh and I would buy lots and lots of pretty shoes, purses, and sunglasses. I would buy a brand new camero, and probably a nice truck. Yep it is nice to dream:-)
Anon

Lexington, KY

#11 Oct 30, 2013
What wouldn't I do... I'd probably buy my future wife a quetzal and an anaconda, Buy a Mexican Villa and a big as* Hacienda here with a lot of land, Marry in a foreign country and travel the world, we could have an exotic honeymoon in a different country every year. And also own business chain's World Wide. =]
Agustus

United States

#12 Oct 30, 2013
If my Aunt had balls, she'd be my Uncle!
Anon

Versailles, KY

#13 Oct 30, 2013
Agustus wrote:
If my Aunt had balls, she'd be my Uncle!
It's a good feeling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal Nicely (Jul '15) 20 min curious 14
crystal nicely/smith/steele (Nov '14) 26 min curious 2
A douchebag Rockcastle County Man name Greg 1 hr booger lewis 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr umoron 151,737
White lives matter 1 hr whiteorblack 7
Lessburg Christian Church corruption (Jun '11) 1 hr bill 6
Does Chris Bailey get paid for weather forecasts 1 hr coffeelady 22

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages