First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Georgetown

United States

#1 Jan 11, 2014
I think it should be against the law for someone who is in trouble for doing and selling drugs to get a free jail pass so, they can continue to use drugs and sell by telling on someone else!! You still have a drug problem!! You just have someone else going to jail instead of the person who was caught in the first place !! What have you accomplished, not a damb thang !! Where is the justice !! I don't see it !! I can't stand cheese eaters!! Can you say snitch !! Tell on three we will set you free !!
So true

Frankfort, KY

#2 Jan 11, 2014
I agree 100%. For the cops to do their job they would have to put down the doughnuts I do t see that happening
sly dog

United States

#3 Jan 12, 2014
I agree !! People who snitch are worse than anyone!! What is the matter you can do the crime but , you can't do the time !!! That makes you just as bad , no make that worse because you bring heartache and headache to the person you snitch on because you are a coward !! Man up if you are a drug addict and you sale drugs and you get caught take it like a man !!! You bring grief to someone else and they go to jail and you go home and snort or shoot up your stash !! Snitches are the lowest form of life and i hope it comes back on you 10 times !! I believe in karma and I pray it bites you right back!!
snitcher

Georgetown, KY

#4 Jan 12, 2014
Grow up. U do the crime to dumbazz! If I can work a deal ta step I do, and so do u. Y'all hollar in bout snitches and everyone knows EVERYONE snitches!! Only time y'all hate on a snitch is when u think they gonna snitch on you.

If ur in the game you know....snitchin is part of it
Godfather

Richmond, KY

#5 Jan 12, 2014
snitcher wrote:
Grow up. U do the crime to dumbazz! If I can work a deal ta step I do, and so do u. Y'all hollar in bout snitches and everyone knows EVERYONE snitches!! Only time y'all hate on a snitch is when u think they gonna snitch on you.
If ur in the game you know....snitchin is part of it
They don't call it blood money for no reason. Usually the blood is shed by those without loyalty or respect. Those that talk endanger their families well being also. Not a smart thing to do if you value living in this world.
snitcher

Georgetown, KY

#6 Jan 13, 2014
Oops
car mat

Lexington, KY

#7 Jan 16, 2014
would that be swiss or american cheese
sly dog

United States

#8 Jan 17, 2014
No, everybody does not snitch... Just cowards!
kygirl

United States

#9 Jan 22, 2014
I had a good friend who was in big trouble. I stood behind them 100%. I pray that they did not do this to me. They know that i was their support system. We were always together. They knew my situation. If they worked a deal " whatever" but, I pray it was not at my expense.
scandalous

Nicholasville, KY

#10 Jan 22, 2014
kygirl wrote:
I had a good friend who was in big trouble. I stood behind them 100%. I pray that they did not do this to me. They know that i was their support system. We were always together. They knew my situation. If they worked a deal " whatever" but, I pray it was not at my expense.
People who snitch should be ashamed, you are a piece of shit who is gonna cross paths with the wrong person and you will get hurt. That's also part of the game SNITCHER.
Yep

Georgetown, KY

#11 Jan 22, 2014
No one cares
kygirl

United States

#12 Jan 22, 2014
When it was you. You cared. You were scared to death. I kept reassuring you it would be OK. I told you as long as you done what you were suppose to do you would probably get probation. So yes I care if you set me up to be your fall guy. I think it takes a heartless person to do that to a friend. I am not jail material either. I would never had done that to you. Who all did you set up with your pity lies. I trusted you. I was always on your side.
kygurl

United States

#13 Jan 25, 2014
Read snitches in Georgetown make it swiss put alot of holes in it lol
hmm

United States

#14 Jan 27, 2014
I agree with the person just helping out their so called friend. What ever Snitcher done i do not think you should get your friend involved with your mess. If that person had your back and you rolled on them and then tell them to grow up andcall them a dumbazz well it does speak volumes of your character. You are a sorry low life piece of sh*t. You need to grow up your self Snitcher.
real deal

Georgetown, KY

#15 Jan 28, 2014
The PD is accomplishing nothing by letting these snitches back on the streets. They continue to break the law and use drugs. They get a free pass to tell on someone. The person they tell on is given the same option. How is it helpful to the community to keep these people on the streets?? Its not. The person selling drugs is doing just that. The junkie snitches are the ones stealing, robbing, and a drag on the economy. Backwards! If the snitching junkies were in jail then the the drug dealers would be out if business.
lol

Union, NJ

#16 Jan 28, 2014
Timmy lee wilburn
flying high

Lexington, KY

#18 Jan 29, 2014
John Downey is a snitch. Why don't you eat cheese until you throw up. And your son Cody Downey is a needle user he must be a snitch too.
lol

Newark, NJ

#19 Jan 30, 2014
Rodney west
yep

Lexington, KY

#20 Jan 30, 2014
Leitha Burton lesbian B**ch
yep

Lexington, KY

#21 Jan 30, 2014
Dale Wiley

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should we just give the blacks their own state ... 2 min Laughing at CRYBA... 11
Who's T's Next Victim 7 min Ghost 17
Pam allred (Mar '17) 26 min What a sexy man 11
Who's snitchin 29 min Mkg 4
1950s & 60s music Sat Cedric aka cocaine 9
yes I'm iam a hater I hate you! Sat Cedric aka cocaine 1
the bit*h Alice nasir Sep 22 Cedric aka cocaine 8

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages