Is Morbidly Obese Chris Christie A Good Role Model?

Posted in the Lexington-Fayette Forum

Comments
1 - 14 of 14 Comments Last updated Jan 13, 2014
Ding Dong

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Jan 9, 2014
 
Im just curious is New Jersey Gov. Chris Crusty a proper role model to a country struggling with over weight unhealthy people? If he became our President could he die in office from an eating disorder? Heart Attack from stuffing his face with doughnuts and eating at McDonald's?

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Jan 10, 2014
 
I'd be more concerned with how he threw his aide under the bus in this traffic jam situation.
gig

Bardstown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Jan 10, 2014
 
Didn't he have that bypass surgery?
I definitely think he knew exactly what was going on. I also wonder why he was thought of as the next republican presidential front runner? When so many republicans thought of him as being too chummy with Obama?

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Jan 10, 2014
 
He did have the surgery not sure how well it went. I don't know how chummy he was with Obama but he does have a rep of playing dirty politics.
Whateva

Commiskey, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Jan 10, 2014
 
Ding Dong wrote:
Im just curious is New Jersey Gov. Chris Crusty a proper role model to a country struggling with over weight unhealthy people? If he became our President could he die in office from an eating disorder? Heart Attack from stuffing his face with doughnuts and eating at McDonald's?
Its no different than bony assed government scammers teaching their children to lie, cheat, and steal with SNAP, welfare, and bogus disability claims.
You are funny

Commiskey, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Jan 10, 2014
 
Ding Dong wrote:
Im just curious is New Jersey Gov. Chris Crusty a proper role model to a country struggling with over weight unhealthy people? If he became our President could he die in office from an eating disorder? Heart Attack from stuffing his face with doughnuts and eating at McDonald's?
Anyone can die on any given day.
He can cram McDonalds up his ass if he feels like it.
What business is it of yours?
Seems as if you have a hard on for Christie. I don't blame you, I like him too.
What a joke

Commiskey, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Jan 10, 2014
 
joanna50 wrote:
I'd be more concerned with how he threw his aide under the bus in this traffic jam situation.
He had no knowledge of those shenanigans. He doesn't have time for that crap. His underlings miscalculated their cleverness, pooped, and fell back in it.

Since: Jan 13

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Jan 10, 2014
 
What a joke wrote:
<quoted text>
He had no knowledge of those shenanigans. He doesn't have time for that crap. His underlings miscalculated their cleverness, pooped, and fell back in it.
I find that hard to believe since they were his top aides, he knew and threw them under the bus to save his own skin.
Betsy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Jan 10, 2014
 
What little reputation he had built is waning.New Jersey politics are mafia to the hilt.Nobody wants his big *ss in the White House.LMAo.
Sophies Choice

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Jan 10, 2014
 
Im afraid Chris CRUSTY is getting crustier everyday.He doesn't have a chance in hell against Hill!!A GIRL WITH A LOT OF EXPERIENCE AND FINESSE that can take on powerful old men.Go Hillary!!!! GIRL POWER!!!!
Jean

Commiskey, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Jan 11, 2014
 
Sophies Choice wrote:
Im afraid Chris CRUSTY is getting crustier everyday.He doesn't have a chance in hell against Hill!!A GIRL what difference died it mWITH A LOT OF EXPERIENCE AND FINESSE that can take on powerful old men.Go Hillary!!!! GIRL POWER!!!!
That lying Benghazi C*NT. I hope she has a stroke!
Like she said, "What difference does it make?!"
cannoli

Underwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Jan 12, 2014
 
Betsy wrote:
What little reputation he had built is waning.New Jersey politics are mafia to the hilt.Nobody wants his big *ss in the White House.LMAo.
I guess all of your insight comes from watching the "Sopranos"?
Hey Cannoli Boy

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Jan 12, 2014
 
I actually lived in Jersey unlike you watching Jersey Shore.The whole state is mob infiltrated from the garbage trucks on up to crusty ole Chris.With some of the slummiest crime infested towns you ever want to see Patterson Newark and so on
I once saw a 3 year old walking down a street unclad without adult supervision.The KFC there has bars over the windows.A crusty place with a crusty gov
GO HILLARY
cannoli

Underwood, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Jan 13, 2014
 
Hey Cannoli Boy wrote:
I actually lived in Jersey unlike you watching Jersey Shore.The whole state is mob infiltrated from the garbage trucks on up to crusty ole Chris.With some of the slummiest crime infested towns you ever want to see Patterson Newark and so on
I once saw a 3 year old walking down a street unclad without adult supervision.The KFC there has bars over the windows.A crusty place with a crusty gov
GO HILLARY
I am female. My family is from Newark. I'm sorry you lived in the slums.
If you've listened to the news in the last six months, you'll remember several similar reports involving toddlers.
Educate yourself. Kentucky has had some of the crustiest governors ever.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Search the Lexington-Fayette Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 2 min Cornelius Scudmister 146,461
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min Flint hill bandit 128,794
megan euler 3 min curious 1
Do you approve of Jeffrey E. Edwards as Mayor? 8 min Judjo Killer 35
County Judge Race 9 min A LEADER 9
Does walmart / Sam's club hire felons ?? (Sep '13) 14 min ErlyMorninBUZZ 47
Debate: Gay Marriage - Georgetown, KY (Jul '10) 15 min dave 540
•••
•••
•••
•••

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lexington-Fayette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lexington-Fayette News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lexington-Fayette
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••