Over it

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

So tired of men talking such BS. They talk you up and make you believe you are the only one they want in their bed and their lives. Tell you that you make falling in love and making love just perfect. Then when you bring them into your life and your family they walk off leaving you devastated and wondering what happened. Well what happened was they wanted you, they chased you, they got you and then they left you for another. Some new strange! Just wonder do they use the same lines again and again!!! Players hang a sign around your neck and give us a heads up so we know it is just temporary!
Just a guy

Frankfort, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Let me hit it I won't lie because I will tell you this is just fun Hun
Speak up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

I think women that know men who do this should speak up and call them out, help warn others. Interesting new topic !!!
Uraga

Paris, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Over it wrote:
So tired of men talking such BS. They talk you up and make you believe you are the only one they want in their bed and their lives. Tell you that you make falling in love and making love just perfect. Then when you bring them into your life and your family they walk off leaving you devastated and wondering what happened. Well what happened was they wanted you, they chased you, they got you and then they left you for another. Some new strange! Just wonder do they use the same lines again and again!!! Players hang a sign around your neck and give us a heads up so we know it is just temporary!
Good Lord.......you think its just MEN that do that?? I don't get why so many women are so self-conceited.
Speak up

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

hell yes women do it too, men need speak up and tell their names too. really don't think there's any good men or women left
well

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

Over it wrote:
Bc if u know it's just temporary u won't do it! What I'm tired of is all women acting like they are some goody 2 shoes when y'all know damn good and well that u like sex just as much as guys do! If u all would just be open and enjoy some fun and sex then we wouldn't have to lie to get u to do it!! U should already want to do it too! Just be open and enjoy it when it comes along then no one would ever get lied to.
Well

Lockport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 29, 2013

I am sorry, I was just upset about not getting any tonight when I acted like a jerk! Please forgive me!
Over it

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Well wrote:
I am sorry, I was just upset about not getting any tonight when I acted like a jerk! Please forgive me!
I agree there are some women as bad as the men. However there are many more women like me who are looking for something special and real and then some man who thinks he is all it package and all uses his charming words and fake caring attitude to deceive us and hurt us. Causing many sleepless nights crying and asking what is wrong with me..... Be upfront about it. If sex is all you want say so. Hey, I love sex too. But that is not my goal. I want a real man who wants a real women to be there to love, hold, cherish and spend my life with. Making every day and nights passionate and amazing!!! Is that really asking too much...
If you are one of these men, you will never find that special person. Because you only see women as a hot body and not someone with a heart and soul. Try looking into their eyes and see our hearts. That is where you will find real passion!!!! And unspeakable and totally fulfilling lovemaking!
well

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Over it wrote:
<quoted text>I agree there are some women as bad as the men. However there are many more women like me who are looking for something special and real and then some man who thinks he is all it package and all uses his charming words and fake caring attitude to deceive us and hurt us. Causing many sleepless nights crying and asking what is wrong with me..... Be upfront about it. If sex is all you want say so. Hey, I love sex too. But that is not my goal. I want a real man who wants a real women to be there to love, hold, cherish and spend my life with. Making every day and nights passionate and amazing!!! Is that really asking too much...
If you are one of these men, you will never find that special person. Because you only see women as a hot body and not someone with a heart and soul. Try looking into their eyes and see our hearts. That is where you will find real passion!!!! And unspeakable and totally fulfilling lovemaking!
That was exactly my point! If guys just came out and said that sex is all they wanted then most girls wouldn't do it! I know u love it just as all girls do. So if u all were more open and would just go and enjoy it with a guy then more guys would be open too and tell u that's what they want if they knew there was a better chance of doing it then u wouldn't have to be lied to!! Just be open. Sex doesn't have to be ur goal. It doesn't mean u have to stop looking for that one special guy just bc u stop and enjoy sex now and then. Who knows. U might start something more with one of the guys u do it with!! Look for that special guy but just be more open and enjoy sex along the way too. Then no one lies. No one gets hurt.
true love

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Over it wrote:
<quoted text>I agree there are some women as bad as the men. However there are many more women like me who are looking for something special and real and then some man who thinks he is all it package and all uses his charming words and fake caring attitude to deceive us and hurt us. Causing many sleepless nights crying and asking what is wrong with me..... Be upfront about it. If sex is all you want say so. Hey, I love sex too. But that is not my goal. I want a real man who wants a real women to be there to love, hold, cherish and spend my life with. Making every day and nights passionate and amazing!!! Is that really asking too much...
I totally agree, but sometimes people are so hurt they don't allow anyone Into their heart & know how to feel Loved anymore.They use Lust as a way to feel Loved. Sometimes they also may shutout everything all together. We may spend a life time looking for something that may already be right in front us, but we're to blinded by the hurt in our hearts to see & feel it or maybe looking for something they may never exist. Sometimes we must look with our hearts & let things happen as they were meant to be. Everything happens for a reason. You sound like a very loving caring person & hope you the best at finding someone special to share your life with.
so tired of being alone

Richmond, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

and hearing women say that there are no more good men left! some women wouldn't know a good man if they said hello to them. I meet women in bars and had some tell me really? and laughed at me after I bought them a drink.

I'm convinced if you don't have looks you better have lots of money if you haven't got either you have no chance of finding a mate.
wow

Seymour, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

Looks fade and if a woman is only with you men for your money RUN!!!!! YES Iam a woman. Money & Looks are not everything.There are still good men & women out there you just have to be patient.I believe God will send them your way. But remember ones past is the past and it should never be brought up EVER. Best of Luck to ALL who is still searching for that SPECIAL someone.
Over it

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

well wrote:
<quoted text>
That was exactly my point! If guys just came out and said that sex is all they wanted then most girls wouldn't do it! I know u love it just as all girls do. So if u all were more open and would just go and enjoy it with a guy then more guys would be open too and tell u that's what they want if they knew there was a better chance of doing it then u wouldn't have to be lied to!! Just be open. Sex doesn't have to be ur goal. It doesn't mean u have to stop looking for that one special guy just bc u stop and enjoy sex now and then. Who knows. U might start something more with one of the guys u do it with!! Look for that special guy but just be more open and enjoy sex along the way too. Then no one lies. No one gets hurt.
Here it is if you see me, if you want me, if you chase me, if you win me, if you have me, then please after all that effort don't use me, hurt me and make a fool of me. Respect me and my feelings please!
Omg

Philadelphia, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 31, 2013

A bunch of guys trying to get a bunch of girls to get loose and believe this bs! U insecure little Momma's boys sure do take the cake! Wow! Like your new lines is really working, I don't care how you try and clean it up it still sounds like, hey baby I'm horney, I don't care what u look like I'm to drunk to care, so dropum! Psssh, that's the kind of talk that gets u in trouble and gets u a baby by a girl who is to young to vote!
Over it

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Just beware ladies if they talk to sweet and seem to good to be true they probably are. They only want your bod or are blinded by your car or your professional worth. When you give in and buy their goods they take it and use it for awhile. And then "sorry" you bore me, or I am not looking for a relationship. Please !!!!
Ask around chances are you are not the first and you want be the last. Words without deeds are just words. If those words try to tell you that they are not after your body then look out because it is the reverse effect trying to trick you into thinking they are different.
I apologies to those men who are sincere, but you are far and few. Hopefully one day I will find one who will truly care for me and my children . Until then stay away if you have no intention of sticking around. Me and mine need stability not drama!
joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

Over it wrote:
Just beware ladies if they talk to sweet and seem to good to be true they probably are. They only want your bod or are blinded by your car or your professional worth. When you give in and buy their goods they take it and use it for awhile. And then "sorry" you bore me, or I am not looking for a relationship. Please !!!!
Ask around chances are you are not the first and you want be the last. Words without deeds are just words. If those words try to tell you that they are not after your body then look out because it is the reverse effect trying to trick you into thinking they are different.
I apologies to those men who are sincere, but you are far and few. Hopefully one day I will find one who will truly care for me and my children . Until then stay away if you have no intention of sticking around. Me and mine need stability not drama!
We don't want no women with kids! That's why. We ain't raisin to other guys kids. They aren't mine. Should have kept your legs closed or picked a better guy to be with. Once you have kids it's all over for ya. I meet women online all the time. If they have kids or live more than one county away then yea I'll still talk to them but they only good for one thing! Just a good time
lol

Lexington, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

joe wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't want no women with kids! That's why. We ain't raisin to other guys kids. They aren't mine. Should have kept your legs closed or picked a better guy to be with. Once you have kids it's all over for ya. I meet women online all the time. If they have kids or live more than one county away then yea I'll still talk to them but they only good for one thing! Just a good time
You are a very small minded person probably as small as your u know what! Small minded with no class.
joe

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2013

lol wrote:
<quoted text>You are a very small minded person probably as small as your u know what! Small minded with no class.
Well hell who wants to date someone with kids? They can't ever go out or do anything. Everytime I talk to a woman with kids they always say they are never free, can't find a sitter, can only go out every other weekend when the piece of crap dad gets the kids. That's dumb. I'm not gonna try to date someone who I can only see once every 2 weeks! If you can't get out and date and have someone to help watch your kids then quit trying to date and get off dating sites
Over it

Middlesboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 15, 2013

Obviously you d on't have kids or else you are one of those dead beat dads who only show up at games because of obligation and probably skip out on your weekends whenever you can.... A real man would appreciate a woman with a commitment to her responsibilities.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 13 min Limbertwig 150,056
nichole pence 18 lex (May '10) 33 min Donna 62
Did the Coroner have to answer to Ky Medical Li... 51 min know you 29
Is Wayne McNabb for Constable a Joke? 55 min Antagonist of Bee... 2
Grime's/McFee 56 min Antagonist of Bee... 1
Why Do Women Date married men! (Nov '13) 1 hr Truth 35
Add a word drop a word 1 hr In the know 24

Search the Lexington-Fayette Forum:
•••
Lexington-Fayette Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••