shopper

Louisville, KY

#1 Nov 4, 2013
Who all is going out for Black Friday this year? Where y'all goin? What are y'all gonna be gettin?
fernco

Clarksville, IN

#2 Nov 4, 2013
I'd rather have all my teeth pulled than go shopping that day. It will all be done from my computer.
shopper

Louisville, KY

#3 Nov 4, 2013
That's no fun! Part of the fun is being out in all the crowds among the people seeing what u can find and actually seeing the goodies! U can shop from the computer any day. Plus not as big of deals as actually at the stores
big wanger

Georgetown, KY

#4 Nov 4, 2013
Shouldn't it be WHITE FRIDAY?? Since WYTI IS DA ONES WHO SHOPS CUZ DAY GOTZ DA DOLLAS?? Haha that is funny
fernco

Clarksville, IN

#5 Nov 4, 2013
shopper wrote:
That's no fun! Part of the fun is being out in all the crowds among the people seeing what u can find and actually seeing the goodies! U can shop from the computer any day. Plus not as big of deals as actually at the stores
Shopping isn't something I consider fun at any time, and I avoid crowds and traffic whenever possible. If I have to get up at 4am, fight traffic and crowds to save $15 on an item, I probably don't have the funds to be shopping at all.
shopper

Louisville, KY

#6 Nov 4, 2013
fernco wrote:
<quoted text>Shopping isn't something I consider fun at any time, and I avoid crowds and traffic whenever possible. If I have to get up at 4am, fight traffic and crowds to save $15 on an item, I probably don't have the funds to be shopping at all.
Lol boy u are out of it aren't u? There is no more 4am and getting up early! Heck they start thanksgiving night now! Like 10pm and midnight. Besides that, u will save more than $15! No one is going out in all that crowd just to get 1 DVD and save $15. It'll be worth it at least, gotta go for a bigger item or lots of things! U will save more than that. Otherwise a those people wouldn't be out there. Anyway, it's all about the experience. Not only what u get
Shopper

United States

#7 Nov 4, 2013
shopper wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol boy u are out of it aren't u? There is no more 4am and getting up early! Heck they start thanksgiving night now! Like 10pm and midnight. Besides that, u will save more than $15! No one is going out in all that crowd just to get 1 DVD and save $15. It'll be worth it at least, gotta go for a bigger item or lots of things! U will save more than that. Otherwise a those people wouldn't be out there. Anyway, it's all about the experience. Not only what u get
I'll be there! I love it. I like the crowds, the deals and the fun. I don't go for what I can get, most of what I want is gone by the time I get there anyway lol. I go because my mom, sister, aunt and grandma all go. It's a fun start to the Christmas season. Like you said, it's the experience and funny stories for later. I do wish they'd wait til Friday though. I don't like that they start on thanksgiving.
shopper

Louisville, KY

#8 Nov 4, 2013
Shopper wrote:
<quoted text>I'll be there! I love it. I like the crowds, the deals and the fun. I don't go for what I can get, most of what I want is gone by the time I get there anyway lol. I go because my mom, sister, aunt and grandma all go. It's a fun start to the Christmas season. Like you said, it's the experience and funny stories for later. I do wish they'd wait til Friday though. I don't like that they start on thanksgiving.
Yea me too lol. Do u live in lex?
Turkey

Louisville, KY

#9 Nov 4, 2013
I think Black Friday can be fun, but I think they've gotten carried away by opening on Thanksgiving night. The only good thing about it is that when I go out at 5AM or 6AM (when everything used to open), the stores aren't nearly as crowded. And, I feel really sorry for the store employees who'd rather spend time enjoying Thanksgiving Day.

I'll be eating with family well into the evening, shopping some on Amazon, then heading out in the middle of the night or early morning to get some dirt cheap DVD's, CD's, and little things. No standing in line for hours for this turkey!
rob

United States

#10 Nov 5, 2013
Turkey wrote:
I think Black Friday can be fun, but I think they've gotten carried away by opening on Thanksgiving night. The only good thing about it is that when I go out at 5AM or 6AM (when everything used to open), the stores aren't nearly as crowded. And, I feel really sorry for the store employees who'd rather spend time enjoying Thanksgiving Day.

I'll be eating with family well into the evening, shopping some on Amazon, then heading out in the middle of the night or early morning to get some dirt cheap DVD's, CD's, and little things. No standing in line for hours for this turkey!
There will still be lines and all those DVDs will be gone by then
Hoohah

Louisville, KY

#11 Nov 5, 2013
rob wrote:
<quoted text>
There will still be lines and all those DVDs will be gone by then
Oh Voice of Wrongness, must you always beg for attention?
uhh

United States

#12 Nov 7, 2013
People who participate in Black Friday are losers. I have no desire to be around tightwad a-holes waiting in line to buy a cheap ass tv. Plus you are contributing to ruining someone's Thanksgiving. They should open at regular hours and not open at all on Thanksgiving.
well

United States

#13 Nov 7, 2013
uhh wrote:
People who participate in Black Friday are losers. I have no desire to be around tightwad a-holes waiting in line to buy a cheap ass tv. Plus you are contributing to ruining someone's Thanksgiving. They should open at regular hours and not open at all on Thanksgiving.
Party pooper

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump: Is Doing What He Said He Would Do 3 min Mad Dog Mattis 4
LEGALIZE COCKFIGHTING in Agri Zoning in Kentucky 3 min un agenda 21 2
Dr named chase 4 min Curious 1
Madonna such a shame 6 min Mad Dog Mattis 3
Why are women marching in the streets? 11 min Mad Dog Mattis 42
Grandiose Narcissist 20 min Mad Dog Mattis 8
Who owns Fox News 22 min Uncle Fred 9

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance