Phillip & Leah Campbell back at Baymo...

Phillip & Leah Campbell back at Baymont makin meth

Posted in the Lexington-Fayette Forum

Gtownisphucked

Lexington, KY

#1 Oct 29, 2013
Seriously!! How long is gtown cops and social services gonna let them hang out?
IDK

Georgetown, KY

#2 Oct 29, 2013
It is sad that they keep getting away with the crap they do
Gtownisphucked

Lexington, KY

#3 Oct 30, 2013
IDK wrote:
It is sad that they keep getting away with the crap they do
I know it's ridiculous! They'd never be able to run this long in any other city...with as many reports have been filed I now put the blame on the police, sheriff and social services...they should have been stopped a long time ago!
Your Welcome

United States

#4 Oct 30, 2013
Have you called the popo yet or are you just going to keep bitching on here? Last time I checked anyone can make a 911 call and complain about drugs. Or are you one of those people who rather bitch then do something about it? It kinda goes like this: 911... I think they are making meth at the hotel and I'm concerned can you send the police over there. Really simple.
Obviously and DUH

Lexington, KY

#5 Oct 30, 2013
Your Welcome wrote:
Have you called the popo yet or are you just going to keep bitching on here? Last time I checked anyone can make a 911 call and complain about drugs. Or are you one of those people who rather bitch then do something about it? It kinda goes like this: 911... I think they are making meth at the hotel and I'm concerned can you send the police over there. Really simple.
Yes if you would actually READ my bitching you would know that we and others have called the police, sheriffs and social services many times and gtown is lazy as phuck! They open reports have an "investigation" ongoing right now...even the section 8 office has a criminal complaint investigation on them and nothing has yet to be done!!! THAT is why I'm bitching on here!!!!im trying to get other people to call too! Other people that may see this and are close to the situation
And thanks for being ridiculously obvious I hunk 911 and reporting them would be anyone's first step! Duh
Melinda

Georgetown, KY

#6 Oct 31, 2013
It is hard to get anything done when they don't stay in one place long... They need to be stopped. They ain't nothing but trash and you better believe I have been calling...
Protecting 1 of the kids

Lexington, KY

#7 Oct 31, 2013
Melinda wrote:
It is hard to get anything done when they don't stay in one place long... They need to be stopped. They ain't nothing but trash and you better believe I have been calling...
I don't know you Melinda but thanks for calling too!! We know Gabe is safe but he's worried about his little brother and sister so as much calling and reporting as it takes til they can be picked up and maybe get sober who knows

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Politician Accused of Raping 13 year old 1 hr language 2
Yella from Detroit (Jun '12) 1 hr language 27
Now in an open marriage...want to hook up 1 hr Willing to Try 20
B itch motorcycle clubs (Apr '15) 2 hr Reality check 8
Jackie Davis 2 hr kirensa dishman 2
crazy girl on headley Jun 15 rick 3
Danny Pilpot-Sells DOPE Jun 15 sandra 2

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance