TOW

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#51 Aug 2, 2013
porky wrote:
<quoted text>So what. Whites might be the majority but still they aren't white only. We don't do crap like that. Yet all the blacks always wanna go out and maybe their own little black groups or have black only things. That right there is what racism is. It's the blacks. Not white people. We are here and fine with things mixing white and black. But blacks can't. They always have to be separate. Darn animals
Whites do that, as seen by the link above. It just isn't that popular given statistics.

Anyway, there are plenty of white people on blackpeoplemeet, so you are really just complaining that their name sounds racist. Find something else to worry about.
flboy

Hollywood, FL

#52 Aug 4, 2013
boggled wrote:
<quoted text>
There's more blacks than that on tv!! Haha dang where you been livin?
your right, breed for entertainment you get entertainment
flboy

Hollywood, FL

#53 Aug 4, 2013
The REAL Nicci Obama wrote:
Don't you wish!!!
Cry baby
Ahhaaaaàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
ahhh zimmerman ( NOT Guilty )
Truth

Webster, MA

#54 Aug 13, 2013
The dog wrote:
Actually now that I think about it. Let blacks segregate themselves from everyone else. Let them live in their own little world separated from the rest of society. You guys won't have to see them anymore.
Then you would have the country of liberia
Total chaos. forced prostitution, murdered children rotting in the streets,pissing and shitting in the streets and basically anywhere else, no government to speak of, nobody helping out the next person, they all lie cheat steal and kill their own.
Youtube it sometime.....
Truth

Webster, MA

#55 Aug 13, 2013
1488NSM

Harriman, TN

#56 Aug 18, 2013
One day whites will rise and segregate ourselves from the Zionist- animal schwoogie threat..
Sieg Heil
Who is wrorried

Nicholasville, KY

#57 Aug 20, 2013
Lmao if whites got a site like theirs, they would all be in civil court!
TiredofRasistBla cks

Warren, MI

#60 Sep 13, 2013
Im tired of the double standard,
Blacks call white women racist if they don't date them but its not racist if they stay with there race.
The blacks create NAACP its ok but if a NAAWP
shows up its Racist.
Now we have Blackpeoplemeet.com which is good.
but the website whitepeoplemeet.com is racist.

You talk about the amount of blacks on TV well
the percent of blacky in the US is 12.8 there is a lot more than that percent than that.

Im really tired of all those Blackies crying all the time to try to get there way and make everyone guilty.

So suck it up Blacky and quit crying im not giving you a thing , you got to earn it not cry for it.
Love

West Liberty, KY

#61 Sep 13, 2013
I would love to have a White only site.. I ain't no darkie loving M.J. Petrino .. I want them to leave Me alone. Blond White Woman
AceBoon

Lexington, KY

#62 Sep 14, 2013
The Dog wrote:
Whites already have a whites only meetup site. It's called Christian mingle.
It's not called Christian Mingle! It's called the Ku Klux Klan, lmao
Anonymous

Hermiston, OR

#63 Sep 16, 2013
The REAL Nicci Obama wrote:
Cry much?? Grass greener on the other side? Were you ushered away fron the site by black security guards? Was there a "Blacks Only" sign posted?
Silly ass whitey..
Are you kidding me? this has nothing to do with "the grass being greener on the other side" yes, white people used to be racist about black people, but we have payed for our wrong doings and tried to fix what we have done. Unfortunately we have over corrected and allowed people like YOU belonging to any race to walk all over us for fear of being called a racist. If you cant tell, we are done. The only thing we are trying to say on this thread is that the world is in fact still racist, but no longer against blacks, or Mexicans, or the Chinese, but against the whites. and yes, that site is only for black people, hence why it is called blackpeoplemet.com and while there is no sign saying people of other ethnicities cannot create a profile there, it is in the underlying rules that the only people allowed there are black.
curtis lowe

Frankfort, KY

#64 Sep 16, 2013
it doesnt matter what really gets their goat is at the end of the day they are still black and they all secretly wish they were white.
LOL

Since: Dec 12

Chicago, IL

#65 Sep 16, 2013
Any white ladies want to get together....moby20202011@yahoo .com

Since: Feb 09

Lexington, KY

#66 Sep 16, 2013
This is a joke to me, too busy laughing so hard, tears are coming out lol.

I can tell most of you are extremely stupid of this whole matter. So blacks do their own thing, and whites do their thing? Damn, I must be extremely sinful in the Bible!

Get these whities, I am 25 year old man, dating a black girl for 6 months. I guess with that, I am going to be expecting tons of hate mail coming to me. Did you know that Jesus, if your a believer, is black himself. Look what area of the world he was born and came from.

Do us a favor, and jump into your redneck truck, and drive off a bridge, it would save us a great amount of time and effort before someone kills you in person, and that is a helpful tip on your part.
TOW

Houston, TX

#69 Sep 18, 2013
TiredofRasistBlacks wrote:
Im tired of the double standard,
Blacks call white women racist if they don't date them but its not racist if they stay with there race.
The blacks create NAACP its ok but if a NAAWP
shows up its Racist.
Now we have Blackpeoplemeet.com which is good.
but the website whitepeoplemeet.com is racist.

You talk about the amount of blacks on TV well
the percent of blacky in the US is 12.8 there is a lot more than that percent than that.

Im really tired of all those Blackies crying all the time to try to get there way and make everyone guilty.

So suck it up Blacky and quit crying im not giving you a thing , you got to earn it not cry for it.
I've never heard a black guy call a white woman racist for not dating a black dude. Straw man.
TOW

Houston, TX

#70 Sep 18, 2013
JCototheburn wrote:

I can tell most of you are extremely stupid of this whole matter. So blacks do their own thing, and whites do their thing? Damn, I must be extremely sinful in the Bible!

Get these whities, I am 25 year old man, dating a black girl for 6 months. I guess with that, I am going to be expecting tons of hate mail coming to me. Did you know that Jesus, if your a believer, is black himself. Look what area of the world he was born and came from.

Do us a favor, and jump into your redneck truck, and drive off a bridge, it would save us a great amount of time and effort before someone kills you in person, and that is a helpful tip on your part.
He wasn't black, but he definitely wasn't the white dude pictured in most churches. Jesus looked like most modern-day Arabs.
Beautiful Black Woman

Frankfort, KY

#71 Sep 19, 2013
JCototheburn wrote:
Do us a favor, and jump into your redneck truck, and drive off a bridge, it would save us a great amount of time and effort before someone kills you in person, and that is a helpful tip on your part
I don't even know why you waste your breath, if you look at the comments, the rationalization, the thought process of the folks on here should tell you all you need to know. The white people on here have some serious deep rooted issues. Part of it is because they don't understand history, theirs nor ours. What is really sad is that they truly believe the foolishness they are spouting smh. As I responded back to your post on here, I started to educate them on some history, but I realized this particular thread is full of angry misguided lost individuals who refuse to be responsible for their own shortcomings and downfalls in life. For example someone said something about affirmative action suggesting that a black person cant be more qualified than a white person,to imply that would imply that we aren't able to get a job based on our own merits when just maybe that black person has more education more experience and more knowledge than the white person applying for the job,smh, that foolishness about food stamps baffles me because if people read statistics, they would know there are more whites on welfare than blacks. I find this whole thing sad yet amusing because I know for a fact they could never go to places where there is a majority of blacks and spout this foolishness, it would get them hurt so if they need to vent about their perceived injustices, better it be here than out on the streets where they would get dealt with severely for this kind of rhetoric. I only pray that some of them will release their hate, it serves no purpose other than to give examples of true ignorance
a white guy

Bennington, VT

#73 Oct 5, 2013
your great great grand daddy was my great great grand daddys slave.... how does this make you feel?

Since: Feb 09

Lexington, KY

#74 Oct 6, 2013
a white guy wrote:
your great great grand daddy was my great great grand daddys slave.... how does this make you feel?
This white guy would hang you for acting like that, how does that make you feel your own "race" rejects you?
Uncle Ruckus

Richmond, KY

#75 Oct 8, 2013
All you darkies and darkie lovers alike saw a white man tell you to stay out. Now get your coon/coon loving selves out of the white mans thread. Maybe he's not interested in any of your nasty purple meat. You monkey's are lucky the white man, with his superior brain powers, invented the internet in the first place. Now your darkie, cheater president gives you the money to sit around all day and do nothing but hassle hard working white folk without leaving your section 8 house. You should thank the white man for all he's given you, if it was all darkies you'd be throwing spears at chickens instead of going to kfc.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 14 min How Stupid can yo... 134,274
Don't like USA leave it! 25 min Info 2
Open carry 26 min george h 5
Comic book booth in flea market 37 min Spawn 1
Review: Adam Zeroogian DGN Atty 1 hr Adam fan 2
Joe King married again! (Oct '12) 1 hr Obvious 34
Want to watch my Wife Strip 1 hr Done that 40

Flood Warning for Fayette County was issued at February 28 at 3:07PM EST

More from around the web

Lexington-Fayette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]