First Prev
of 4
Next Last
true

Clarksville, IN

#1 May 27, 2013
Starting our own thread. Just like the racist blacks try to have that website called blackpeoplemeet .com. So no blacks allowed here! So whats up white ladies? Where are you all at?:)
The Dog

United States

#2 May 27, 2013
Whites already have a whites only meetup site. It's called Christian mingle.

“Bitchin' ain't Easy”

Since: Mar 09

United States of Obama

#3 May 27, 2013
Lol
true

Chicago, IL

#4 May 28, 2013
Nope. Blacks are allowed on there too stupid. They are allowed anywhere and everywhere whites are. Yet they get their own special stuff

“Bitchin' ain't Easy”

United States of Obama

#5 May 28, 2013
Cry much?? Grass greener on the other side? Were you ushered away fron the site by black security guards? Was there a "Blacks Only" sign posted?

Silly ass whitey..
true

Chicago, IL

#6 May 28, 2013
The REAL Nicci Obama wrote:
Cry much?? Grass greener on the other side? Were you ushered away fron the site by black security guards? Was there a "Blacks Only" sign posted?

Silly ass whitey..
Shut up. This isn't a place for blacks like u to run ur mouth or argue. This is for white people to meet so get off this thread if u aren't white and looking to meet up :)

“Bitchin' ain't Easy”

United States of Obama

#8 May 28, 2013
Don't you wish!!!

Cry baby

Ahhaaaaàaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

“Bitchin' ain't Easy”

United States of Obama

#9 May 28, 2013
Guess you're up in arms about asian, hispanic, arab, and indian dating sites too. Tsk tsk tsk, get it together whitey and just get over it. That's all you can do anyway. Nothing more.
masdrgur

West Mifflin, PA

#10 May 28, 2013
youtube.com/watch... …… Life Goes On
The dog

United States

#11 May 28, 2013
The REAL Nicci Obama wrote:
Guess you're up in arms about asian, hispanic, arab, and indian dating sites too. Tsk tsk tsk, get it together whitey and just get over it. That's all you can do anyway. Nothing more.
I don't know if you're talking to me or not, but I don't care if there's a black/white/Hispanic/autistic/ gay/etc.... Meeting site. Whites are basically all over the media any channel you put it on is like 99% white with maybe a token black guy. Let them have bet, blackpeoplemeet, black graves, etc... As long as the choices of other people don't impact my lifestyle I don't care what blacks, or anyone else does.
KMS35

United States

#12 May 28, 2013
Blacks perpetuate the idea of racism by constantly separating themselves from others. They have their affirmative action, BET, NAACP, blackpeoplemeet.com , negro college fund, etc. There is nothing that screams racism more than having to hire a less qualified black person over a white person just to fill some quota. It's 2013. Get over it.
thisgirl

Louisville, KY

#13 May 28, 2013
KMS35 wrote:
Blacks perpetuate the idea of racism by constantly separating themselves from others. They have their affirmative action, BET, NAACP, blackpeoplemeet.com , negro college fund, etc. There is nothing that screams racism more than having to hire a less qualified black person over a white person just to fill some quota. It's 2013. Get over it.
100% agree with you.
The dog

United States

#14 May 28, 2013
KMS35 wrote:
Like I said, I don't care about what they do as long as the choices they make don't impact my life I don't give a shit as to what they're doing.
The dog

United States

#15 May 28, 2013
Actually now that I think about it. Let blacks segregate themselves from everyone else. Let them live in their own little world separated from the rest of society. You guys won't have to see them anymore.
boggled

Chicago, IL

#16 May 28, 2013
The dog wrote:
<quoted text>I don't know if you're talking to me or not, but I don't care if there's a black/white/Hispanic/autistic/ gay/etc.... Meeting site. Whites are basically all over the media any channel you put it on is like 99% white with maybe a token black guy. Let them have bet, blackpeoplemeet, black graves, etc... As long as the choices of other people don't impact my lifestyle I don't care what blacks, or anyone else does.
There's more blacks than that on tv!! Haha dang where you been livin?
boggled

Chicago, IL

#17 May 28, 2013
The dog wrote:
Actually now that I think about it. Let blacks segregate themselves from everyone else. Let them live in their own little world separated from the rest of society. You guys won't have to see them anymore.
That's true. But also ridiculous of how they act. They all wanna move into their own little neighborhoods and have all these special clubs and schools or help or whatever just for them then THEY wanna cry racism all the time. They are the ones doing it to themselves by separating! The black are more racist that any white person I've ever met
The dog

United States

#18 May 28, 2013
boggled wrote:
<quoted text>
That's true. But also ridiculous of how they act. They all wanna move into their own little neighborhoods and have all these special clubs and schools or help or whatever just for them then THEY wanna cry racism all the time. They are the ones doing it to themselves by separating! The black are more racist that any white person I've ever met
Yeah I agree it is annoying how they get everything they want and they still act oppressed like the whole world is against them. Yeah I really don't see why I made such a big deal with it anyways. I guess I always disagree with everything. My friend and I were going through a neighborhood comprised of only blacks and every single one of them glared at us like we were scum of the earth.
Alexis

Lexington, KY

#20 May 31, 2013
I'm so sick of uneducated black ppl getting things over more qualified whites. Reverse racism is more prominent than racism. They are just so uncivilized
Scungelli

Westbury, NY

#22 Jun 3, 2013
true wrote:
Starting our own thread. Just like the racist blacks try to have that website called blackpeoplemeet .com. So no blacks allowed here! So whats up white ladies? Where are you all at?:)
Blackpeoplemeet.com is where you join up to share information on the status of food stamps and where to buy fake purses and 24 inch find for Chevy Malibu.
murder-nova666

Saint Paul, MN

#26 Jun 19, 2013
to all the white people, hold your head high....quit this white guilt crap! hell who cares if blacks have a dating site, look what happens when they have control of anything&#61185;(been to Detroit lately?... Hell how about Africa? just keep on being white, live your life and dont be backed in to a corner by a bunch off weak knee race baiting assholes!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris Cross 11 min Molly 16
Sunflower Fields 11 min Sunflower Seed 1
I am missing you so 13 min nobody 32
China Massage next to Red Robin 28 min Mechanic 6
Hillary's campaign hits new lows in the polls..... 43 min cxs 11
Clinton Crime Family - Not Invinsible 47 min cxx 3
jill perry 48 min johanna mason 8

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance