Strip Clubs are TRASH!!!!!!
Flat Top Freddie

Frankfort, KY

#1 Oct 6, 2013
Strip Clubs are trash, people that go there for entertainment are far worse but the worst are the people that work there especially the W hore TRASH that takes off the clothes and dances prostituting themselves for money. Pathetic!

They should all give of their SINS of the FLESH and find out how to become DECENT!
Thats

Henderson, KY

#2 Oct 6, 2013
right!
getalife

Atlanta, GA

#3 Oct 6, 2013
Dam how do you really feel. So what stripper or strippers turned you down. I like them always a good time..
Flat Top Freddie

Frankfort, KY

#4 Oct 6, 2013
getalife wrote:
Dam how do you really feel. So what stripper or strippers turned you down. I like them always a good time..
None of them because I don't deal with that FILTH! You need to take the time you're with strip club TRASH and spend that time reading the Bible.
Burlesque

Shepherdsville, KY

#6 Oct 6, 2013
10-1 Freddie is a woman who caught her man having fun at a club.
Muffin Button

Lexington, KY

#7 Oct 6, 2013
I hate it when people get on here with their religion. I'm christian myself and I don't think stripping is good at all but some of the girls have no other way to make good money. Me and my boyfriend are struggling ourselves and I can't get hired anywhere, not even AT a strip club.(short and over weight) but if I could I'd take it, not because I like it but because our household needs the money. So before you call women whores, sluts, or filth, remember a person is a person even if they are sinners. Jesus loves them all the same, sure some break his heart but he still loves them just as much as he loves you. In his eyes you and a stripper are no different when it comes to how much he cares and loves each of you. Remember that before you go around calling people filth. Doesn't the bible say treat everyone with kindness? Like a brother or a sister?
Average Joe

Lexington, KY

#8 Oct 6, 2013
Funniest thing about it is these women wouldn't give us the time of day in real life. Why the F*** would you want to give them $ and you know they don't give a fk about you and would never date you??? Kind of have to put some blame on men too for being so stupid, duhhhhhhhh
Non Judger

Sellersburg, IN

#11 Oct 7, 2013
Flat Top Freddie wrote:
Strip Clubs are trash, people that go there for entertainment are far worse but the worst are the people that work there especially the W hore TRASH that takes off the clothes and dances prostituting themselves for money. Pathetic!
They should all give of their SINS of the FLESH and find out how to become DECENT!
You are a judger. Shame on you.
Decent Strip Club Guy

Henderson, KY

#12 Oct 7, 2013
OK Freddie, you just keep all that trailer park trash talk in Franklin County. You would be barred from any decent strip clubs and most of the bad ones too. Even the strippers with their C-section scars wouldn't have you.
Decent Strip Club Guy

Henderson, KY

#13 Oct 7, 2013
And Jesus loved strippers and hookers. Read up on it.
Bleed Blue

Lexington, KY

#14 Oct 7, 2013
Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2 For in the same way you judge others, you will be judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you.
haha

United States

#15 Oct 8, 2013
He's probably a hard view preacher that visits one every chance he gets! Notice how he's protesting a bit too much?
haha

United States

#16 Oct 8, 2013
haha wrote:
He's probably a hard view preacher that visits one every chance he gets! Notice how he's protesting a bit too much?
Core not view.
Flat Top Freddie

Frankfort, KY

#17 Oct 10, 2013
Decent Strip Club Guy wrote:
OK Freddie, you just keep all that trailer park trash talk in Franklin County. You would be barred from any decent strip clubs and most of the bad ones too. Even the strippers with their C-section scars wouldn't have you.
I'm not worried about being barred because I don't go there, those places are filth just like your inhabitants including you. Not one single strip club can be labeled DECENT because it's perverted lust of the flesh. Most of them have pimps, do drugs and are mentally unstable. Trash!

And I can post anywhere I want.
Really

Lexington, KY

#19 Oct 11, 2013
Flat Top Freddie wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not worried about being barred because I don't go there, those places are filth just like your inhabitants including you. Not one single strip club can be labeled DECENT because it's perverted lust of the flesh. Most of them have pimps, do drugs and are mentally unstable. Trash!
And I can post anywhere I want.
You seem to know quite a bit about things.

Also sound more like a scorned wife than a preacher.
idk

United States

#21 Oct 12, 2013
I don't care. I just want to f*** them and get.my nut. Idc what you say. I get it and go home. Lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
CNN scripted questions at school shooting town ... 3 min UPCetctrolls 16
couple seeking a couple 7 min sexyslut39 7
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min Wisdom of Ages 172,969
Toyota raise 33 min Starvin marvin 7
offical no tax bonuses for toyota georgetown 36 min Starvin marvin 69
Toyata makes almost 9 million a week in Georget... 38 min uaw 19
Obummer spied on Trump. It will be proven. Cli... 46 min UPCetctrolls 101

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages