He owes everyone money!!!!!!!!
mee

Winchester, KY

#4 Jul 31, 2011
is he black?
Seriously

United States

#5 Jul 31, 2011
Why would you let a dirty crack head like him borrow anyrhing other than water to wash his a**? Good luck gettin that money back! And yes he is black!
Kent

Winchester, KY

#6 Jul 31, 2011
Whats his deal? Why is he a deadbeat?
Mary

United States

#7 Aug 2, 2011
He owes me some cash too!
yall retards

United States

#9 Aug 3, 2011
Can somebody tell me why all these people feel the need to lend money to a known crackhead? Plz yall knew he wasn't going to pay you back when you loaned him the money! Stop whining!! Cut your losses or whoop his a**!
yall retards

United States

#11 Aug 4, 2011
Truth hurts; Sounds like you know as much about this subject as he does! I'm not defending the fool just telling it like it T I is! I'm sayin while he smokin up yalls money keep handin it over. Suck on that! Twice!!!
shana

Winchester, KY

#13 Aug 5, 2011
Where does he hang out?
Shameeka

Lebanon, KY

#14 Aug 11, 2011
Someboddy tell me where Phil is. He owes me more than just money honey!
i heard

Demotte, IN

#15 Aug 11, 2011
I heard phil died not too long ago u might wanna check into that cause it was a friend of his who told me
insane gaspricesgoing up

Cynthiana, KY

#16 Aug 12, 2011
phil lives behind kroger he owes me money too but their are children in the house the house is brick i know some of you dont care but as for me no woman and no kids but phil has got his comming sooner or latter
shana

Winchester, KY

#17 Aug 13, 2011
insane gaspricesgoing up wrote:
phil lives behind kroger he owes me money too but their are children in the house the house is brick i know some of you dont care but as for me no woman and no kids but phil has got his comming sooner or latter
Where behind kroger? I need to see him.
Susan

Winchester, KY

#18 Aug 13, 2011
Im not sure where Phil the retard lives, but hes always on foot walking around Krogers parking lot and out in front of Sonic looking like hes lost...

Frankly im tired of looking at him!
Ssss

United States

#19 Aug 13, 2011
I think it's on valley forge court it's like the 3rd or 4th house on the left.
mike

United States

#20 Aug 22, 2011
Does Phil sell drugs or just buy them?
ill hip ya

United States

#21 Aug 22, 2011
People who try to sell the drugs their doing usually beat them ownselves out of money quickly! Pretty dumb when u think bout it. Just say no!
Hoss

Richmond, KY

#22 Aug 22, 2011
I keep seeing him in and out of Scroggins riding in a different car... maybe someone should give him a hint when he does drug deals in the car with people, to pick a different place to do it in, people notice!
And

United States

#23 Aug 25, 2011
Does anybody know that nasty Biaatch he was with! She must be on crack too to be with him!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Butthead 178,150
John Locknane 10 min Mercy 2
Strange 16 min PM2vu0T9tP 2
anna simpson (Jun '09) 16 min Mrwaffles66 38
Trump administration presents Capitol Hill with... 1 hr two cents 7
Wyat Robenson 1 hr Yassss 7
People in Nicholasville... 2 hr Run Forrest 2

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages