Since: Sep 13

Lexington, KY

#4676 Sep 6, 2013
I still think everyone one here is full of shit.

Since: Jun 11

richmond ky

#4677 Sep 7, 2013
looking for some fun either at bookstore or outsomwhere msg me at [email protected]

United States

#4678 Sep 7, 2013
What is this place??
Bbc

Columbus, OH

#4679 Sep 7, 2013
Who wants aids?
slave

Louisville, KY

#4680 Sep 7, 2013
iBbc wrote:
Who wants aids?
l want to hook up to night no limets any want it
slave

Louisville, KY

#4681 Sep 7, 2013
Hi new in town want to be used any one want a black bitch an when
RED

Hamilton, OH

#4682 Sep 7, 2013
Haha. This has to be the funniest thread on Topix. 2004 is no mystery. It's an adult video store. Lots of pervs hang out in there. Occasionally a couple will come in and have some Fun together or with others. It is Not going to be the same every night. There is a huge swingers community in the area and 2004 is Tame compared to other things happening in Lex.
slave

Louisville, KY

#4683 Sep 7, 2013
RED wrote:
Haha. This has to be the funniest thread on Topix. 2004 is no mystery. It's an adult video store. Lots of pervs hang out in there. Occasionally a couple will come in and have some Fun together or with others. It is Not going to be the same every night. There is a huge swingers community in the area and 2004 is Tame compared to other things happening in Lex.
hi let me know
Still Interested

United States

#4684 Sep 8, 2013
Been There wrote:
<quoted text> I understand. I can tell you that most of the guys that go there are pretty cool people. You really should check it out.
Are you the BEEN THERE that has been many times......I like to talk more with you about how this all works..... A lot of lies and creeps on here ....My email is [email protected] If you been many times and can tell me more.....I know I may like to go but do not want to be nervous....
slave

Louisville, KY

#4685 Sep 8, 2013
Whats up men women shemales i want to play
Been There

Mckee, KY

#4686 Sep 8, 2013
Still Interested wrote:
<quoted text> Are you the BEEN THERE that has been many times......I like to talk more with you about how this all works..... A lot of lies and creeps on here ....My email is [email protected] If you been many times and can tell me more.....I know I may like to go but do not want to be nervous....
Tried to email you. No luck. I may try again.
Still Interested

United States

#4687 Sep 8, 2013
So sorry BEEN THERE..... it's [email protected] other email is hotmail... My apologies...
Still Interested

United States

#4688 Sep 8, 2013
Been There wrote:
<quoted text> Tried to email you. No luck. I may try again.
BEEN THERE ...did you see my correct email...it's @ gmail not hotmail.... So sorry I wrote that wrong...
Still Interested

United States

#4689 Sep 8, 2013
Been There wrote:
<quoted text> Tried to email you. No luck. I may try again.
BEEN THERE....what is your email...I will email you...
Random BBC

Lexington, KY

#4690 Sep 9, 2013
Just wondering how this place is, me and the wife been wanting to play and we just moved here, just want to be sure the person(s) are clean and ddf....craigslist sucks.

Lexington, KY

#4691 Sep 9, 2013
Are you trying to take her tonight?
Jojo

Henderson, KY

#4692 Sep 9, 2013
Random BBC wrote:
Just wondering how this place is, me and the wife been wanting to play and we just moved here, just want to be sure the person(s) are clean and ddf....craigslist sucks.
If you're looking for a clean and DDF free place DO NOT go there. There is nothing clean about this place at all. There are several known HIV+ guys that frequent this place. I'm not sure where a good place to go is but you don't want to go here.
partybi

Amelia, OH

#4694 Sep 11, 2013
I wish other boys would go looking at the arbertoeuom I go looking for someone to hook up with there very often :)
Sara

United States

#4695 Sep 11, 2013
Any nice guys going Friday night??
here

Jeffersonville, IN

#4696 Sep 11, 2013
Sara wrote:
Any nice guys going Friday night??
Nice, attractive guy here. Lets meet up privately

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"You lost get over it!" 4 min Lol 3
starry johnson (Oct '16) 10 min Fam 2
HELP! I can't use the internet! 18 min Ukraps 1
First time (Oct '16) 22 min UnPolitically Cor... 4
Thank you Alabama 24 min anti 3
More... Moore Moore More.... IS WINNING! 26 min Pea brain UPC 8
********** Life is good in Trumpland! ************ (Feb '17) 31 min Get over it 1,311

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages