big bang

Campton, KY

#1 Sep 28, 2013
Did anyone else see the huge meteor steak across the sky north of Lexington on Friday night around 11:00 pm? It was one of the brightest I've ever seen and exploded. It lasted only a second, but was really something to see.
Paul

Morehead, KY

#2 Sep 28, 2013
Probably hallucinating to much PCP or some other powerful drug
Cathy

United States

#4 Sep 28, 2013
big bang wrote:
Did anyone else see the huge meteor steak across the sky north of Lexington on Friday night around 11:00 pm? It was one of the brightest I've ever seen and exploded. It lasted only a second, but was really something to see.
I saw it was truly amazing!!!
SLATER

Lexington, KY

#5 Sep 28, 2013
It's the TRUTH! It happened!
Halo

Louisville, KY

#6 Oct 8, 2013
I saw it!
Doyle Hargraves

Lexington, KY

#7 Oct 9, 2013
Keep on believing what you "saw" That's what the government wants you to think. It was most likely an attempted attack by the north Koreans. But keep your heads in the sand all you like.
truth

Richmond, KY

#8 Oct 9, 2013
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
Keep on believing what you "saw" That's what the government wants you to think. It was most likely an attempted attack by the north Koreans. But keep your heads in the sand all you like.
Dude, if they attempted an attack on us that missle would have never even made it here. And we would have fired back. I'm all about exposing the gov; but you are reaching on that one. It was clearly a meteor. We have a ton of them coming our way.
big bang

United States

#9 Oct 10, 2013
Doyle Hargraves wrote:
A missile attack from North Korea streaking from east to west across the sky? That means that singular missile launched from Yongbyon, DPRK, would've crossed Asia, the Arctic, and much of North America before "exploding" over the skies of central Ohio, making it visible for hundreds of miles, even in Lexington, KY. You sir, are a simpleton. Surely they would've launched it across the Pacific and it would've taken a west to east path. God, you're so stupid.
Doyle Hargraves

Lexington, KY

#10 Oct 11, 2013
How do you know the world is exactly how you've been told it is? Have you ever been to space? No.
Keep on believing what they let you see.
LMAO

Paris, KY

#11 Oct 11, 2013
Really? 2 million spurm and you where the first?
Linda

Lexington, KY

#12 Oct 14, 2013
you mean sperm? You've probably had enough in your mouth to know the correct spelling.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Should we just give the blacks their own state ... 2 min Laughing at CRYBA... 11
Who's T's Next Victim 7 min Ghost 17
Pam allred (Mar '17) 26 min What a sexy man 11
Who's snitchin 29 min Mkg 4
1950s & 60s music Sat Cedric aka cocaine 9
yes I'm iam a hater I hate you! Sat Cedric aka cocaine 1
the bit*h Alice nasir Sep 22 Cedric aka cocaine 8

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages