George Zimmerman is a free man!
NOT CONVINCED

Huntington, IN

#45 Jul 4, 2013
Chosen one wrote:
How about you all stfu. If anyone has an issue with black people let it be known in person. Don't keep hiding behind your computer's talking shit walk right up to any black person and tell them or even better be brave enough to post your information on here and we'll see just how bad a$$ you truly are. It's 2013 that racist shit will get a mf hit dead smack in the mouth trust and believe it! Talking down on the deceased is disrespectful and petty but of course white PPL don't teach their kids any manners smdh # [email protected]
White people don't teach their children manners? Looks like YOU are the one behind a computer making threats. Typical. Pull your pants up, stop threatening white folks, and why don't you walk up and show 'ol whitey how bad you are? See how that works out for you!
REALLY

Huntington, IN

#46 Jul 5, 2013
Chicken George wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm scared of white people, I think they're out to kill me. So if one gets too close to me, I can shoot them.
Yeah, that can go both ways so be careful with your threats. Just sayin.
Guy Wiliford

Vinita, OK

#47 Jul 5, 2013
Wyte wrote:
That's right, he was wearing it on his hip CONCEALED UNDER HIS JACKET. No, you don't have to wait until your shot to defend yourself. TM became the stalker when doubled back and hid. GZ was going back to his truck when he was assaulted by TM.
Skittles and fruit punch make no difference in this case, neither does age. TM was obviously capable and had the will to fight or he would have walked into his dads girlfriends when he told Jenteal he was there.
A jacket concealing a gun worn on on his HIP???? What did he do, tie the jacket around his waist?

If someone is pursuing you with a gun, how is it possibly wrong to hide and then ambush them in self defense? A person cannot outrun a bullet so hiding and gaining the element of surprise seems like a good strategy.
Facts are facts

Louisville, KY

#48 Jul 5, 2013
GZ was doing what he was supposed to be doing- watching his neighborhood. He spotted someone and did the right thing by calling the police. If he really was the wannabe cop racist bigot that the left wing media has made him out to be, don't you think he would have just shot TM before calling the police, before having an argument, etc? Well, duh. But no, he called the police, was told they didn't need him to follow him, so as he was returning to his vehicle, he was ambushed, assaulted and told he was gonna die. It wasn't until after he had his nose fractured, his skull bashed against the concrete, and TM reaching for his HOLSTERED gun that he shot the 6'2" nearly 200lb young MAN.I would do the same thing! Justice will be served and if it isn't, we should all be concerned with the system that operates ONLY with OUR tax money. End of story.
Guy Wiliford

Vinita, OK

#50 Jul 5, 2013
Facts are facts wrote:
GZ was doing what he was supposed to be doing- watching his neighborhood. He spotted someone and did the right thing by calling the police. If he really was the wannabe cop racist bigot that the left wing media has made him out to be, don't you think he would have just shot TM before calling the police, before having an argument, etc? Well, duh. But no, he called the police, was told they didn't need him to follow him, so as he was returning to his vehicle, he was ambushed, assaulted and told he was gonna die. It wasn't until after he had his nose fractured, his skull bashed against the concrete, and TM reaching for his HOLSTERED gun that he shot the 6'2" nearly 200lb young MAN.I would do the same thing! Justice will be served and if it isn't, we should all be concerned with the system that operates ONLY with OUR tax money. End of story.
Who says Martin reached for Zimmerman's HOLSTERED gun?

Oh, that's right, Zimmerman. He's got no reason to lie.

Oh wait. Yes he does.
One more down

Chicago, IL

#51 Jul 6, 2013
Guy Wiliford wrote:
<quoted text>
Who says Martin reached for Zimmerman's HOLSTERED gun?
Oh, that's right, Zimmerman. He's got no reason to lie.
Oh wait. Yes he does.
No !! Zimmerman has no reason to lie he's White!!!! He tells the truth you should be glad Zimmerman got him , just think someone you know could have been Travons next victim Zimmerman protected you as we'll as his neighborhood We all thank you George !!!!
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#52 Jul 6, 2013
Guy Wiliford wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, let's get the facts straight. Walking home from the store, Martin noticed an armed stranger pursuing him. Fearing for his life, Martin made the justifiable decision to attack the armed stranger in the hope of incapacitating him. Self defense! The armed pursuer then shot Martin without justification.
Wow, why didn't the prosecution call you as a witness? You must have been there and seen the entire event!!

Don't let those pesky facts that have been testified to get in the way of your pre-conceived notion of guilt for Zimmerman.

Zimmerman's best defense have been the prosecution witnesses!!
One more down

Chicago, IL

#53 Jul 6, 2013
The whole truth is if anyone saw a man with a gun you do not try to engauge him with hand to hand because you will be shot just like when you see fire you just don't stick your hand in it because you know better, so travon didn't know Zimmerman had a gun because it was concealed, next Martin wasn't just defending hisself he was attacking Zimmerman he didn't just strike and run to get away he attacked and continued a beating and if Zimmerman didnt act as he did he could have been killed by Martin . Martin had a history of trouble and history of Run ins with police as well as videos on his phone of beatings etc . Zimmerman was a good law abiding person who had had enough of this shit in his neighborhood . The police said dont follow him so he could get away and do it again , always remember when seconds count police are only minutes away they are useless and you are your only line of defense . I'm sure given the chance now Zimmerman would have acted differently because our justice system in America is only to help shit like Martin and our justice system does not work and is not fair , for god sake we are still paying the fuckin bill for Manson he should have been dead before he ever reached jail come on ! But Martin got what he asked for and they should allow Zimmerman to sue his family for damages
please

United States

#54 Jul 6, 2013
One more down wrote:
<quoted text>No !! Zimmerman has no reason to lie he's White!!!! He tells the truth you should be glad Zimmerman got him , just think someone you know could have been Travons next victim Zimmerman protected you as we'll as his neighborhood We all thank you George !!!!
George Zimmerman is NOT white! It is NOT a black white crime!
please

United States

#55 Jul 6, 2013
Why do you people want to make this a black on white crime? Again, George Zimmerman is NOT white! Where did you all ever get that he was? Look at him, why would anyone think he was white?
Ivory Tower

Ville Platte, LA

#56 Jul 6, 2013
Please, it was not a racist crime until Zimmerman was arrested and Blacks put a bounty on his head and made it so. It was under political pressure that he was arrested because of black rioting! Correct, he is not white at all. But blacks have made him white so they could vent all of that cancerous hatred on this one innocent man!

You need to research what blacks are doing and saying about this trial and this man. Wake Up and see what true racism is about in America! If you do not agree with the blacks, perhaps they might kill you too!
Correction

Owensboro, KY

#57 Jul 6, 2013
Facts are facts wrote:
How do you figure Martin weighed nearly 200 pounds? Wikipedia says he weighed 158 pounds. And Zimmerman weighed 185 pounds. In spite of all the testimony, I'm not yet convinced that it happened the way Zimmerman claims it happened. We need more competent investigators, to find out what really happened in such situations.
occupy this

Burlington, KY

#58 Jul 6, 2013
The only crime involved in this case is when the punk attacked GZ. Yes, this is most certainly a race thing, it's every pissed off black against whoever they want. And for some psychotic reason, politicians, the media and apparently some of you idiots support these actions. Who gives a crap if they burn their own neighborhoods down? Let the idiots riot, I mean take advantage of this opportunity to steal shit. Do you people realize this event was investigated and it was determined from the beginning that it was self defense? Not until the pissed off black community started crying " racism" and left wing liberal politicians looking for votes determined otherwise. I guess certain ethnicities and the left can dictate their own laws now!
Guy Wiliford

Vinita, OK

#59 Jul 6, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow, why didn't the prosecution call you as a witness? You must have been there and seen the entire event!!
Don't let those pesky facts that have been testified to get in the way of your pre-conceived notion of guilt for Zimmerman.
Zimmerman's best defense have been the prosecution witnesses!!
What facts? There are no facts other than Zimmerman killed Martin. You just take Zimmerman's word for everything else.
Guy Wiliford

Vinita, OK

#60 Jul 6, 2013
One more down wrote:
The whole truth is if anyone saw a man with a gun you do not try to engauge him with hand to hand because you will be shot just like when you see fire you just don't stick your hand in it because you know better, so travon didn't know Zimmerman had a gun because it was concealed, next Martin wasn't just defending hisself he was attacking Zimmerman he didn't just strike and run to get away he attacked and continued a beating and if Zimmerman didnt act as he did he could have been killed by Martin . Martin had a history of trouble and history of Run ins with police as well as videos on his phone of beatings etc . Zimmerman was a good law abiding person who had had enough of this shit in his neighborhood . The police said dont follow him so he could get away and do it again , always remember when seconds count police are only minutes away they are useless and you are your only line of defense . I'm sure given the chance now Zimmerman would have acted differently because our justice system in America is only to help shit like Martin and our justice system does not work and is not fair , for god sake we are still paying the fuckin bill for Manson he should have been dead before he ever reached jail come on ! But Martin got what he asked for and they should allow Zimmerman to sue his family for damages
That's not true. Have you never heard of "fight or flight"?
blah blah blah

United States

#61 Jul 6, 2013
I'm white and I think both blacks and whites need to quit their whining. There are racists in both races and it won't change, ever! I'm sick of hearing about either way. We have to accept we're all humans, all imperfect and need to accept that! One isn't worse than the other and we need to quit blaming the others for our own shortcomings. Everybody, grow up!!!
Nutz

Harrodsburg, KY

#62 Jul 6, 2013
Guy Wiliford wrote:
<quoted text>
What facts? There are no facts other than Zimmerman killed Martin. You just take Zimmerman's word for everything else.
Try reviewing the testimony that has been presented by the prosecution. Those are the facts. They all point to self defense.

Pull you head out of Al Sharpton's butt long enough to look at the testimony.
Enough

Lexington, KY

#63 Jul 6, 2013
The more they stir it the messier it gets.This man killed and if he goes free he will do it again.He even went as far as lying to a judge after the fact about being broke.Trying to continue to benefit from this tragedy.Oh and he will answer for it eventually maybey not here but he can not escape it at the end of the day.Smiling on the stand?Honestly that is far from normal behavior.Hes looking at murder charges for Gods sake.
Guy Wiliford

Vinita, OK

#64 Jul 6, 2013
Nutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Try reviewing the testimony that has been presented by the prosecution. Those are the facts. They all point to self defense.
Pull you head out of Al Sharpton's butt long enough to look at the testimony.
Testimony is not fact. It mght or might not be true.

I haven't heard any testimony that points to self defense. Give me an example.
One more down

Chicago, IL

#65 Jul 6, 2013
Guy Wiliford wrote:
<quoted text>
Testimony is not fact. It mght or might not be true.
I haven't heard any testimony that points to self defense. Give me an example.
Wow Willis your smart!!! Oooooo we are impressed !!!!
Where did you read all that at or rather who read it to you. Go back n watch Nancy Grace n tell us some more Attorney words . Ha Ha Ha Ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Add a word, Drop a word (Dec '09) 2 min Princess Hey 6,518
where all the cougars at? 6 min Anna Banana 2
Curt Reasor 7 min Anna Banana 4
S-F-Sparks (Jan '10) 9 min Anna Banana 7
Alcohol vote 11 min Feather Y 105
boat thefts 23 min Lilly 5
Rico Mitchell 24 min Asking 1

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance