George Zimmerman is a free man!

Posted in the Lexington-Fayette Forum

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Wyty

Georgetown, KY

#1 Jul 2, 2013
It's a shame Mr Zimmerman has had to go through being charged and tried just to satisfy the "black folks"!
George was ambushed, attacked and beaten up by a wannabe street THUG! Then after that street thug sees a weapon on Mr Zimmerman's hip he says " your gonna die tonight". At that point it was very clear that someone was getting shot!
Lets all be thankful TM took the bullet he wanted Mr Zimmerman to wear.
If you pick a fight you might just get SHOT and DIE!
ADVISE:DON'T PICK A FIGHT!!
Amen Brother

Columbus, OH

#2 Jul 2, 2013
Wyty wrote:
It's a shame Mr Zimmerman has had to go through being charged and tried just to satisfy the "black folks"!
George was ambushed, attacked and beaten up by a wannabe street THUG! Then after that street thug sees a weapon on Mr Zimmerman's hip he says " your gonna die tonight". At that point it was very clear that someone was getting shot!
Lets all be thankful TM took the bullet he wanted Mr Zimmerman to wear.
If you pick a fight you might just get SHOT and DIE!
ADVISE:DON'T PICK A FIGHT!!
Funny how, when the media is reporting, show the stressed-out and bloated Zimmerman photos (recent), then show a much younger "innocent-looking" Trayvon.

Look at these precious, sweet shots on cute little Trayvon's cell phone - those give you a better idea of just how NOT "innocent" that punkass was.

Here.....take a look all you whiney-ass people who cry "racist" every time some black thug goes down....he got what he deserved.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/23/justice/florida...
still

United States

#3 Jul 2, 2013
Amen Brother wrote:
<quoted text>Funny how, when the media is reporting, show the stressed-out and bloated Zimmerman photos (recent), then show a much younger "innocent-looking" Trayvon.

Look at these precious, sweet shots on cute little Trayvon's cell phone - those give you a better idea of just how NOT "innocent" that punkass was.

Here.....take a look all you whiney-ass people who cry "racist" every time some black thug goes down....he got what he deserved.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/05/23/justice/florida...
I'm white and I want to say, George Zimmerman was told not to stay away from him when he was on the phone with 911, he didn't listen he got out if his vehicle! He didn't listen!!! Ignorant man for that. I think he had a huge ego that got in his way of thinking clearly. If everything happened the way he said afterward, okay, but he screwed up majorly by not listening in the first place.
Wyty

Lexington, KY

#4 Jul 2, 2013
His was not told "don't get out of your car". After getting out of his truck and walking between some buildings he was asked if he was following TM and he said "yes". The dispatcher said " we don't need you to do that" GZ said "ok" and was assaulted while walking back to his truck.

Lets keep the facts straight!!!!
dufus

United States

#5 Jul 2, 2013
I'll let you do that! He knew better in the first place! He was told when he trained for that position what he should or should not do.
dufus

United States

#6 Jul 2, 2013
I do agree that if things happened the way Zimmerman said they did he had the right to defend himself.
occupy this

Burlington, KY

#7 Jul 2, 2013
Wyty wrote:
His was not told "don't get out of your car". After getting out of his truck and walking between some buildings he was asked if he was following TM and he said "yes". The dispatcher said " we don't need you to do that" GZ said "ok" and was assaulted while walking back to his truck.

Lets keep the facts straight!!!!
Thank you for actually getting this right. I'm so sick of hearing " he disobeyed the dispatcher when she said don't follow him". She never said any thing close to that. It's all the morons who just keep repeating what their moron friends are saying . I bet not .01% of the population ever even listen to the 911 calls. So, I congratulate you for being correct in your quote, you are one of very few. The punk was a thug looking for trouble and it cost him his life.
FU

Manchester, KY

#8 Jul 2, 2013
Zimmerman was told not to follow the kid. If he had listened in the first place, it wouldn't have happened. That being said, the kid shouldn't have jumped him either.
I also think some witnesses could be lying to get the outcome they want and keep crying racism. No one cares about what's right and wrong. They are more concerned with race.
occupy this

Burlington, KY

#9 Jul 2, 2013
FU wrote:
Zimmerman was told not to follow the kid. If he had listened in the first place, it wouldn't have happened. That being said, the kid shouldn't have jumped him either.
I also think some witnesses could be lying to get the outcome they want and keep crying racism. No one cares about what's right and wrong. They are more concerned with race.
Again, someone who obviously has not listened to the 911 calls. But you are correct, this is about race and nothing else. If the punk had been any other color we'd never heard his name. And this case caused me to completely lose faith in the media. I think anyone associated with the media who intentionally altered evidence in an attempt to induce rage should be held accountable. And that includes the idiot who chose to air the older pics of a much younger punk.. We should all be so lucky to have someone keeping an eye on our neighborhoods while we sleep. I promise the police aren't able to be everywhere.
punkass dead

Columbus, OH

#10 Jul 2, 2013
good
Chicken George

Louisville, KY

#12 Jul 2, 2013
Zimmerman is as innocent as OJ was
Chicken George

Louisville, KY

#13 Jul 2, 2013
basically if you want kill someone, pick a fight with them and start losing the fight... Then you can shoot them and say you're standing your ground.
occupy this

Chicago, IL

#14 Jul 2, 2013
Chicken George wrote:
basically if you want kill someone, pick a fight with them and start losing the fight... Then you can shoot them and say you're standing your ground.
Maybe you should read up on castle doctrine
Chicken George

Louisville, KY

#16 Jul 3, 2013
occupy this wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe you should read up on castle doctrine
I'm scared of white people, I think they're out to kill me. So if one gets too close to me, I can shoot them.
Wyty

Lexington, KY

#17 Jul 3, 2013
Chicken - that makes a great deal of sense. Please keep in mind Zimmerman did shoot until after he was assaulted
explanation

Owensboro, KY

#18 Jul 3, 2013
Chicken George wrote:
Zimmerman is as innocent as OJ was
It's not that OJ was innocent. Just that he was prosecuted by government employees. The most incompetent people on the planet. Just like Zimmerman is being prosecuted by government employees. You have to be extremely guilty and extremely unlucky to lose a case prosecuted by government employees.
Anon

Frankfort, KY

#19 Jul 3, 2013
Whether Zimmerman is guilty or not (personally I think it was self defense), I hope more people like him rid our planet of thugs and thug wannabe's (black and white) like Trayvon and that moron girlfriend of his he was supposedly on the phone with.
Chosen one

Nicholasville, KY

#20 Jul 3, 2013
How about you all stfu. If anyone has an issue with black people let it be known in person. Don't keep hiding behind your computer's talking shit walk right up to any black person and tell them or even better be brave enough to post your information on here and we'll see just how bad a$$ you truly are. It's 2013 that racist shit will get a mf hit dead smack in the mouth trust and believe it! Talking down on the deceased is disrespectful and petty but of course white PPL don't teach their kids any manners smdh # [email protected]
Wrecks666

Houston, TX

#21 Jul 3, 2013
He's free and I'm gay. It's a match made in heaven.
Anon

Frankfort, KY

#22 Jul 3, 2013
Chosen one wrote:
How about you all stfu. If anyone has an issue with black people let it be known in person. Don't keep hiding behind your computer's talking shit walk right up to any black person and tell them or even better be brave enough to post your information on here and we'll see just how bad a$$ you truly are. It's 2013 that racist shit will get a mf hit dead smack in the mouth trust and believe it! Talking down on the deceased is disrespectful and petty but of course white PPL don't teach their kids any manners smdh # [email protected]
I think its you that needs to STFU. You're one of those black racists that deserves just what that little dicked punk Trayvon Martin got. I don't hate all black people, just the one's like you, and for that matter, any white person that acts like you so I'm an equal opportunity racist hater and thug hater.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What's Trump going to do 1 min Political Scienc... 6
Misty Parker and mike miller 1 min Ray 6
Mr M Tudor and his Wife 3 min Ohmy 2
WikiLeaks - Read 'em and weep, Dems 7 min UnPolitically Cor... 74
Trump Ivites Russia To Spy On Us!!! 9 min UnPolitically Cor... 14
Sexual Assult "Survivor" Lena Dunham to speak a... 10 min UnPolitically Cor... 17
Economy Was Great Under Clinton 11 min UnPolitically Cor... 4

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages