Alice Lundegrin-Grimes ahead McConnel...

Alice Lundegrin-Grimes ahead McConnell in polls

Posted in the Lexington-Fayette Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mistaken Mustang

United States

#1 Feb 7, 2014
Mitch is out come November
Mistaken Mustang

United States

#2 Feb 7, 2014
46% to 42% projected win
Tom

Elizabethtown, IN

#3 Feb 7, 2014
But what are the woman's views on gun control?
Mistaken Mustang

United States

#4 Feb 7, 2014
Tom wrote:
But what are the woman's views on gun control?
mitch mum about his views
Tom

Elizabethtown, IN

#5 Feb 7, 2014
Was on the news yesterday that victims of domestic violence may be allowed to carry concealed for the duration of a domestic violence order.if the law goes into effect.better be good to your partner.
Outsider

United States

#6 Feb 7, 2014
Tom wrote:
But what are the woman's views on gun control?
She's a rubber stamp for Obama. That includes gun control.
Mustang Menace

East Bernstadt, KY

#7 Feb 8, 2014
Mistaken Mustang wrote:
Mitch is out come November
he's yes man for republicans. Only helps the wealthy
Dylan

Somerset, KY

#8 Feb 8, 2014
Outsider wrote:
<quoted text>She's a rubber stamp for Obama. That includes gun control.
If Grimes is elected she wil do everything that Obama tells her.....Mitch might not be perfect,
BUT he's a blessing compared to HER!!!!
whatever

Greenbrier, AR

#9 Feb 8, 2014
We will need to put Mitch back in for another term as he will speak out against Obummer.
buckwheat

Oak Ridge, TN

#10 Feb 8, 2014
I'm certainly no fan of Mitch McConnel, but if you value your freedoms, you certainly need to stay away from any treasonous, Democrat traitor. For any office.
whatever

Greenbrier, AR

#11 Feb 9, 2014
buckwheat wrote:
I'm certainly no fan of Mitch McConnel, but if you value your freedoms, you certainly need to stay away from any treasonous, Democrat traitor. For any office.
I agree. I too am no great fan of Mitch but if we put the lady in office we will have the same thing as we have now in Obummer. For the sake of our country lets not vote her in.
Mustang Menace

East Bernstadt, KY

#12 Feb 9, 2014
To connect lundergrin to Obama is wrong. Two separate entities . Cheap political ploy by republicans.
Outsider

United States

#13 Feb 9, 2014
Mustang Menace wrote:
To connect lundergrin to Obama is wrong. Two separate entities . Cheap political ploy by republicans.
not a cheap ploy at all. She may try to distance herself during the campIan but that's it. She'll be a rubber stamp.
Malibu Barbarian

East Bernstadt, KY

#14 Feb 9, 2014
Outsider wrote:
<quoted text> not a cheap ploy at all. She may try to distance herself during the campIan but that's it. She'll be a rubber stamp.
what kind of socialist are you ? Spreading false propaganda like cow manure . Are you trying to revive the McCarthy era blacklisting ploys? Obama rubber stamp is low brow politics, even for a gutter dweller
Malibu Barbarian

East Bernstadt, KY

#15 Feb 9, 2014
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I too am no great fan of Mitch but if we put the lady in office we will have the same thing as we have now in Obummer. For the sake of our country lets not vote her in.
are you a communist sympathizer ? You want one party run the show?
whatever

Greenbrier, AR

#16 Feb 9, 2014
Malibu Barbarian wrote:
<quoted text>are you a communist sympathizer ? You want one party run the show?
who are you and where have you been! its a one party show now with Obummer and his cronies in office. wake up and smell something besides you know what! have a nice day.
Rock Knute

East Bernstadt, KY

#17 Feb 9, 2014
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
who are you and where have you been! its a one party show now with Obummer and his cronies in office. wake up and smell something besides you know what! have a nice day.
mitch ain't same party in case you don't know. So looks like your mistaken
whatever

Greenbrier, AR

#18 Feb 9, 2014
Rock Knute wrote:
<quoted text>mitch ain't same party in case you don't know. So looks like your mistaken
of course Mitch is different party! my point is we don't need that lady with the same politics as Obummer as she will simply do what he says and wants. sorry if you mis-interpreted my remarks.
Your a Mitch puppet

Mount Vernon, KY

#20 Feb 10, 2014
whatever wrote:
<quoted text>
of course Mitch is different party! my point is we don't need that lady with the same politics as Obummer as she will simply do what he says and wants. sorry if you mis-interpreted my remarks.
Mitch must be desperate to beAt Alice if trying yo link her with Obama is his strategy . If he had done a good job he wouldn't have to resort to such desperate measures .
Dylan

Somerset, KY

#21 Feb 10, 2014
Your a Mitch puppet wrote:
<quoted text>
Mitch must be desperate to beAt Alice if trying yo link her with Obama is his strategy . If he had done a good job he wouldn't have to resort to such desperate measures .
I don't know if McConnell is linking Grimes w/ Nobama, BUT I AM......btw, why don't you stick w/ one name, instead of acting like ur many....give us a break!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sullivan University for real? (Oct '14) 2 min Oldschool 19
Topix moderators 8 min UPC 3
kp 8 min loose 6
Lets Not Forget The Holocaust!!! 9 min cry me a river 40
News This gay Senate candidate is running in the lan... 9 min Norris 24
Haley Fite 18 min Stfu already 10
Hope Center for Men (Jun '11) 21 min vindictivemeanold... 11

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages