Tattoos in Mount Vernon
Stop Tattooing

London, KY

#1 Aug 12, 2013
Please stop, you are ALL horrible. Whenever the people you tattooed open their eyes they will realize that it is NOT good art work. Shaky lines, HORRIBLE shading...just stop. Just because you can sketch something "totally cool" doesn't mean you know how to use a tattoo machine.
shut up

London, KY

#2 Aug 12, 2013
i dont have tattoos but heres the shit that i know Picasso's paintings of people where not mirror images and yet sell for millions, all because they make people happy and its wat they wanted. My question for you, did they mess up on you? because i know alot more people who have been pleased by their work.
droopynutz

East Bernstadt, KY

#3 Aug 12, 2013
Stop Tattooing wrote:
Please stop, you are ALL horrible. Whenever the people you tattooed open their eyes they will realize that it is NOT good art work. Shaky lines, HORRIBLE shading...just stop. Just because you can sketch something "totally cool" doesn't mean you know how to use a tattoo machine.
Agree. Seen her work all over Facebook and its so....not good. Stick to painting drawing sketching and stay away from tats. Maybe good eventually but way too early for her own shop
Stop Tattooing

London, KY

#4 Aug 13, 2013
droopynutz wrote:
<quoted text>
Agree. Seen her work all over Facebook and its so....not good. Stick to painting drawing sketching and stay away from tats. Maybe good eventually but way too early for her own shop
And EXTREMELY to early for the tattoo shop beside bradleys
Where

Louisville, KY

#5 Aug 13, 2013
Where is it & what's the name to look at tatt work on fb ?
droopynutz

United States

#6 Aug 13, 2013
Where wrote:
Where is it & what's the name to look at tatt work on fb ?
https://www.facebook.com/heartstudioartandbod...
wow

Somerset, KY

#7 Aug 31, 2013
The shop by Bradleys is a whole lot better than that bitch down the road my 9 year old could tattoo better than that chick !!!!!!!!!!
droopynutz

United States

#8 Aug 31, 2013
wow wrote:
The shop by Bradleys is a whole lot better than that bitch down the road my 9 year old could tattoo better than that chick !!!!!!!!!!
There are 2 tatoo places in mt Vernon?? Really...
DAMN

Somerset, KY

#9 Aug 31, 2013
Yeah the one by bradleys i have ink from there my self and it is actually great quality for the price very clean !
lola

Augusta, GA

#11 Sep 8, 2013
Best way to find out if they're good is check out their portfolios and check out the shop and then choose your artist. Every1 is different and have different preferences. Tattoos are personal.
indaknow

United States

#12 Sep 15, 2013
Have several Tattoos by the guys at timeless Tattoos. All good work . Way better than some I've gotten at shops in Richmond and Lexington.be your own judge and choose the artist that better suits the style you like. But keep in mind.if you don't like something doesn't mean someone else won't.just sayin
angelofdarkness

London, KY

#13 Sep 17, 2013
Have you guys ever watched Ink Master? Each artist is different in styles and techniques. Don't be trying to put another out of business! It makes you look cheap! Support each artist, and remember they are trying to support their own family just as you are. I have seen good in both tattoo places, so just be kind to the artest and get the type of tattoo you like.
truth

Brownsville, TN

#14 Sep 17, 2013
Fools, marking yourselves up like little kids with an ink pen, stupid stupid LMAO!!!!
hunter

United States

#15 Sep 19, 2013
Tattoos are very personal art. Some good some bad, but art.
All I ask is PLEASE don't do face or neck tattoos unless you are willing to sign a form swearing you will never sign up for Gov. Assistance.
Most employers won't touch you with a ten foot pole after you use such poor judgement as to get a face or neck tattoo. It makes you unemployable by most standards. Us working tax payers have enough lazy, dope head, breeders, and 3rd generation non working slugs to take care of by way of Gov. Assistance. Don't add to our burden.
michael

Frenchburg, KY

#17 Nov 23, 2014
Stop Tattooing wrote:
ha you don't know tattoos if it hits ya in da face fr fr
Sweet pea

United States

#18 Nov 23, 2014
If you want great tats go to BodyArt tatooes in Georgetown.They do excellent work.Ask for Donnie or Dale.It will be well worth the trip.
truth

Franklin, IN

#19 Dec 2, 2014
Everyone recommends timeless tattoos and I don't know why. They are awful. This is why people assume everyone with tattoos has been in jail or on drugs. Their work is terrible. I mean terrible! They can do lettering and that's it. They should stick to that. People, stop showing off your shiity work and go to a professional artist!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nuclear War 9 min That is the troll... 16
Harvey Weinstein: Typical two-faced hypocritic... 11 min criminaltrum P 41
chasity disponett (May '11) 13 min Well 25
East hwy 92 13 min curiosity 42
Watch how libturds try to blame women for 'aski... 13 min criminaltrum P 13
redneck aka skeeter, white guy, dumbazz 16 min criminaltrum P 49
Clintons accepted Russian Bribes 19 min Laughing at Trump... 4

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance