LexTran exploring demand for bus service to/from Nicholasville

LexTran and the City of Nicholasville are taking the pulse of Jessamine Countians to see whether they will support the resurrection of a commuter bus line. Full Story
Barbara Miller

United States

#1 Jan 26, 2006
I would be very interested in having bus service to Lexington. I need to be picked up at the Court House area. I now take the community bus to Lexington every Thursday for a doctors appointment (charge is $l.00 per mile for a total of $18.00 every week)and I aven't been to the Fayette Mall or Kohl's, done any shopping in over four years since I do not drive because of the medication I am on and will be on indefinitely.
Ali G

Lexington, KY

#2 Feb 15, 2006
How about a line around New Circle First so I don't have to travel 10 miles to go two? It's fairly annoying that all bus lines run down the major crossing streets. Anytime you start ut past New Circle you have to come in to downtown to get back out anywhere.
Meg B

United States

#3 Feb 17, 2006
I'd be interested in bus service if cheap to get around town when needed or if other transportation isn't available.

“Let's Talk New”

Since: Apr 07

Lexington

#4 Apr 16, 2007
Hell I'm not from Nicholasville and this would be great as long as the price there is the same as everywhere else you travel to and from in the city of Lexington.
Sue

United States

#5 Apr 18, 2007
They need this service very much. Think about the elderly.
Dewayne Blake

Versailles, KY

#8 Jul 24, 2012
Would be very helpful for all of jessamine county!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Serious question: Mayor race 2 min Local 5
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 min Limbertwig 153,643
WCHS Football 9 min StrattonArealMOTHER 38
fakes 10 min marie west 10
Heather Begley n Angela Owen hores? 13 min ugh 2
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 18 min ky jelly and elec... 5,119
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 24 min ChromiuMan 131,050
•••
•••

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Lexington-Fayette People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lexington-Fayette News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lexington-Fayette
•••