cant tell you right now

Charlestown, IN

#1 Sep 25, 2013
You are the most amazingly beautiful woman that ive ever met.. i know that you will never want me the way that i want you, and thats ok as long as you know that there is somebody out here that knows how great you are and would cherish every minute with you..
Hint

United States

#3 Sep 25, 2013
Well give a hint who u want???
lard

Lexington, KY

#4 Sep 25, 2013
cindy weynolds gums make me hot mmmmm
truth

Versailles, KY

#5 Sep 25, 2013
Who is it
truth

Versailles, KY

#6 Sep 25, 2013
Who are you talking about.
You Want

United States

#7 Sep 25, 2013
her to know yet she has no clue that you are speaking of her? Seems a little unfair to me, but what do I know? I'm just a 20ish something young woman.
cant tell you right now

Elizabethtown, IN

#8 Sep 25, 2013
@ you want, i would love to tell her but i have been rejected so many times ( not by her) that i dont want to be rejected again.. plus she is about your age and im in my 30's.. i know this is gonna get alot of negative comments for sure now but it is what it is ya know.. oh and one last thing, before you decide to judge me for liking younger women i want you all to notice im not being a pervert in the first comment because its about real feelings not just a piece
You Want

United States

#9 Sep 25, 2013
Age is just a number hun;) I am 28 and my boyfriend is 51.(Let the drama comments start lol) just in case people start calling me a gold digger, the man is by far from having money, but I still love him and im not ugly by any means nor am I desperate, just in love.

You shiuld just tell her. You will never know until you do.
cant tell you right now

Louisville, KY

#10 Sep 26, 2013
I know and im definitely workin up the courage!! Lol
truth

Versailles, KY

#11 Sep 26, 2013
Tell her how you feel...
truth

Versailles, KY

#12 Sep 26, 2013
Tell her how you feel or she will never know.
nailer

United States

#13 Sep 26, 2013
hit that snit hard
cant tell you right now

Louisville, KY

#14 Sep 26, 2013
Well just like i thought, i told her and she didnt want anything with me in that way.. :-( thanks for the comments except the 2 negitive ones
typ

Lexington, KY

#15 Sep 26, 2013
You Want wrote:
Age is just a number hun;) I am 28 and my boyfriend is 51.(Let the drama comments start lol) just in case people start calling me a gold digger, the man is by far from having money, but I still love him and im not ugly by any means nor am I desperate, just in love.
You shiuld just tell her. You will never know until you do.
if your 28 with a 51 yo .. your sick.. and your prolly nasty and fat.. or maybe you got crotch rot... js
admire

Georgetown, KY

#16 Sep 27, 2013
Hey, at least you took a shot. It's a very brave thing to put your feelings on here and then out there in the real world. I've been in love with one of my friends for a very long time, but for fear of losing this one true friend, I love him from a distance. It's safer that way. Goodluck to you. I love Love!
obese

Lexington, KY

#17 Sep 27, 2013
typ wrote:
<quoted text>
if your 28 with a 51 yo .. your sick.. and your prolly nasty and fat.. or maybe you got crotch rot... js
tanya mexi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lexington-Fayette Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crystal Townsend (Oct '12) 1 hr Bobby 15
Travis Taylor (Jun '09) 1 hr Local 9
Former Attorney General Eric Holder BEGGING DOJ... 1 hr Daniel_Carver 3
trump and Benedict Arnold 1 hr Daniel_Carver 2
Family Dollar 1 hr The Truthest 9
90 Democrats round in semi trailer on TX border 1 hr American 2
Parnts/grandparents 1 hr Old man smithers 2

Lexington-Fayette Jobs

Personal Finance

Lexington-Fayette Mortgages