KPD Officer Wrecks?
The Good Guy

Wilkinson, IN

#1 Jul 23, 2013
KPD Officer Derek Bertrand T-bones passing pick-up truck. Hate to admit but Derek and I are friends, but since I have found out he had been messing with my ex while working is so-called cop job, him and I aren't exactly close anymore. I hope he is ok, however word from a mutual friend said him and his wife was out walking and saw the "silver knightstown police car" "flying" through the gravel lot by the train station and slam into a truck...now at first I defended that crap, because they described the chiefs car, but then again I drove past station and its missing and dereks car is sitting there without a scratch. this is a bunch of cover up BS. they should check his phone and see what it was doing at the time of the crash, but then again that would take some real police work. its probably better him and I aren't friends anymore. hopefully stormy wises up and leaves that cheater. I should have went to her when I found out he was messin with my ex. I know he had a baby on the way. what a loser, but then again the whole KPD, with the exception of a very few, isn't very respected, its a good fit for him
know

Jeffersonville, IN

#2 Jul 23, 2013
I know Derek very well! He is a really good cop. He is also completely focused on his family, including Stormie! I talked with someone that talked with people that seen him moments before the wreck and they said he was setting in front of the house at the end of that gravel lane. Plus I was also told that it was a low speed accident so there was no way he was flying through that lane! You just want someone to talk about because you have nothing going in your life! You say you are a friend of Derek's or was a friend then you should have no problem posting your name! Derek has done a lot of good for this town! People just don't like him because he does his job! What I don't understand is why you would try to ruin someone's life with false accusations! Because I know for s fact that he is completely devoted to Stormie! I'm around them a lot I should know!
i wonder

Jeffersonville, IN

#3 Jul 23, 2013
How about them Yankees????
Thats Funny

Wilkinson, IN

#4 Jul 23, 2013
It looks as though this Derek fella has a lot of people fooled, or they are just plain ignorant. he hasn't been around long enough to do "a lot" of anything. I don't know what little good he has done. seems like every time I turn around either him or his loudmouth dad is into some kind of trouble. I have no doubt hes a good kid. what I don't understand, is out of all the cops around, from local, county, or state, that your boy Derek keeps getting called out, and by multiple people. he has several people in this town that don't appreciate his unethical way of doing things. hes a good replacement for the last guy we had in there, that jeremiah macentire, with the loose cannon of a mouth and a complete disreguard for authority. just a matter of time before we get a real chief in there who care more than about the money and how to finance his gambling problem, and actually get rid of such incompetence and plain ignorance as some of the KPD officers...Derek may be a good guy, but he is a terrible officer, and is being led and taught by one of the worst officers around, the department head, the chief. I have been around a real long time and seen lots of chiefs come and go, and ive seen good and ive sen bad ones, and this guys takes the cake, wow, some leader
citizen

Jeffersonville, IN

#5 Jul 23, 2013
Officer Bertrand responded to my house for medical reasons. He went above and beyond to help my family! I couldn't have asked for a better police officer or person to be there!
still wondering

Shirley, IN

#6 Jul 23, 2013
How about them damn Yankees??? Geez the Yankees are more interesting then some cops life.. I made hamburgers for dinner does anyone care about that?? They were awesome!!!
Dear the good guy

Shirley, IN

#7 Jul 23, 2013
She's your ex for a reason!! Just saying also since you guys were close friends and all can you let me know where he lives he's sexy and I want to stalk him and just maybe he will answer my question about the Yankees bc apparently you don't have any idea!!
yankees

Jeffersonville, IN

#8 Jul 23, 2013
The Yankees are above 500! Can we stop talking about the Yankees now and talk more about the delicious hamburgers!!! I'm hungry!
you got it all wrong

Shirley, IN

#9 Jul 23, 2013
Not those Yankees I'm doing a report on the civil war and what better way to get info than the ask the people who seem to know everything about everyone!!
the french model

Shirley, IN

#10 Jul 23, 2013
Everything you read online must be true right???? Bonjour!!!
J Mefford

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Jul 24, 2013
Ok ok ok the yankees suck for one go red socks and hamburgers are awsome i bet but someone to bash an officer or officers in the town you live in is just plain childish i my self think officers derek. Is a very fine officer ever heard the treat others as you wish to be treated, that term goes a long way think about what you say before you it because one day it may be your life he may have to save but thats all i need to say about him but now for the chef the guy my be old but hey what the man does when he is off the clock is his own business if he wants to spend his money gambling who care its his money shut up about it all ready go get a life and notice i wasnt scared to put my name. O ya and god bless
Mr Mefford

Shirley, IN

#12 Jul 24, 2013
That did not help me with my reprort!!
gambling buddy

Shirley, IN

#13 Jul 24, 2013
Shit when I get off work i want to go gambling both our bills are paid let's go for it!! Your gonna be pissed when he hits big. You are already jealous I can just see it now!! You are gonna be typing in all caps!!! Ha ha..
Interesting

Wilkinson, IN

#14 Jul 25, 2013
After doing a little checking, it looks as though most of the posts on here are the SAME person just using different screen names. 9 different names, and only 3 different people posting. Wow...the things people go through for a little drama. Very sad.

Since: Jul 13

North Vernon, IN

#15 Jul 26, 2013
All of baseball sucks hambugers are good and the best topic in all of these tears a pissed off mefford wanting to fight and by the way congrats brandon lots of tears and prob lies yep im in knightstown can we talk about cheeseburgers again maybe brandon will buy me one if i help him mess up that crybaby thompsons car again
Ktown

Toledo, OH

#16 Aug 5, 2013
Wow...Police Chief Danny Baker Says The Bush Was In The Way?? Without Even Getting The Front Of My Corvette In The Road I Can See All The Way To The Stop Sign At Madison. So That's Obvious Bull. Just Another Cover Up, Not To Mention One That Is Completely Ignorant. If I Can Clearly See Past A Good Of A Corvette, He Could Have Seen Just Fine...Probably Texting Or On His Phone As He Usually Is. Need A New Chief, One That Has The Common Sense Needed To Not Have Irresponsible Idiots Like Derek On His Department.What A Joke. Excuse After Excuse. They Both Are A Complete Waste As Officers, And People. wasting Taxpayer Money On PointlesA Hummer That Doesn't Move But Cost, That Stupid Red Mule That Doesn't Move Unless Being Used By Cemetery Buy Bought Out Of Police Funds. Hey Danny, Quit Wasting Money And Maybe You Will Get A New Car, Learn To Manage Money instead Of Having A Gambling Problem And Maybe People With Trust You With Money. We Grew Up Together So I Know You Well, But You Need To Resign...You Are In It For The Wrong Reasons.
Knighstown

Shirley, IN

#17 Aug 6, 2013
I have to agree, I cut through that gravel lot daily both directions and I have never had an accident or even a close call. Don't the police get gas there? how many accidents have been caused by this "bush"? I can see clearly both directions. who knows, sure sounds fishy though.
Ktown wrote:
Wow...Police Chief Danny Baker Says The Bush Was In The Way?? Without Even Getting The Front Of My Corvette In The Road I Can See All The Way To The Stop Sign At Madison. So That's Obvious Bull. Just Another Cover Up, Not To Mention One That Is Completely Ignorant. If I Can Clearly See Past A Good Of A Corvette, He Could Have Seen Just Fine...Probably Texting Or On His Phone As He Usually Is. Need A New Chief, One That Has The Common Sense Needed To Not Have Irresponsible Idiots Like Derek On His Department.What A Joke. Excuse After Excuse. They Both Are A Complete Waste As Officers, And People. wasting Taxpayer Money On PointlesA Hummer That Doesn't Move But Cost, That Stupid Red Mule That Doesn't Move Unless Being Used By Cemetery Buy Bought Out Of Police Funds. Hey Danny, Quit Wasting Money And Maybe You Will Get A New Car, Learn To Manage Money instead Of Having A Gambling Problem And Maybe People With Trust You With Money. We Grew Up Together So I Know You Well, But You Need To Resign...You Are In It For The Wrong Reasons.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stealing money from the kids and community Jul 17 Been here for years 9
Leah Calloway Jul 17 R 3
skank at chug a lug (Apr '16) Jul 15 Anita 21
Brower ATV Jul 12 Unsatisfied customer 3
Knightstown turnining into Gary In Jul 11 canwehavebetter 1
I 70 West Jul 11 Justtakingitallin 1
Poor perfoming afternoon crew @ quickpix Jul 10 Lol23 40

Lewisville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance