Question: So Now we ask this, Did we ...

Question: So Now we ask this, Did we vote Snook out or Molek in. Be Honest.

Created by Judge Betty on Nov 9, 2011

22 votes

Click on an option to vote

Vote Steve Snook out

Vote Dave Molek in

Judge Betty

Harrisburg, PA

#1 Nov 9, 2011
Don't Rely on this poll completely because if you said the Myth is that the moon is made of green cheese and we know it isn't, there is people here regardless of what you say they want to be on the opposite, so they will say it is. I say we voted Snook out. Elections are getting that way anymore is not what you stand for but what you are against. Obama is gone soon.

Since: Aug 11

Lancaster, PA

#2 Nov 9, 2011
JB,
Yep it was a vote against corruption and cronyism!Next OBAMA! and Judge searer!
Input

Brogue, PA

#3 Jan 17, 2012
Judge Betty wrote:
Don't Rely on this poll completely because if you said the Myth is that the moon is made of green cheese and we know it isn't, there is people here regardless of what you say they want to be on the opposite, so they will say it is. I say we voted Snook out. Elections are getting that way anymore is not what you stand for but what you are against. Obama is gone soon.
Looks like Judge Betty has it right, people are voting for what they are against,not what they like about candidates. I think it worked to get a new Lewistown Police Dept, It worked to get rid of Steve Snook as DA,and now people are talking this same way against Obama. It's not that they like any of the Republican Candidates but as Mark Levin said he would vote for a glass of orange juice over Obama, and I believe many people think the same way.

Since: Sep 11

Rheems, PA

#4 Jan 17, 2012
What big favor did Snook do for Molek and Tammy Hunter a few years ago ? Hmmmmm ...
Intolerance to crap

United States

#5 Jan 18, 2012
And this is what amazes me about society.... First think negative.. Don't look at the possibilities of what could be worse that may be brought in to an office... Let's just ignore and remove the sight that we dont like looking at instead of dealing with the issues..... No wonder kids are all messed up.. Look at the messed up thinking of adults who are supposed to be intelligent individuals... God help us all..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewistown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Cocker Spaniel Stud to breed with m... (Apr '09) Jul 20 stacystacystacy 77
Sleeping CO back to work???? (May '15) May '17 Alby17944 19
Let's reminisce! (Apr '10) Apr '17 Jim5624 343
Mifflin County Deadbeat parents (Oct '14) Apr '17 What a joke 3
News Four charged with animal cruelty for dropping p... (May '13) Feb '17 air max shoes 26
Bar flys and street girls Jan '17 Matt Houser 1
News Harry J. - Punk' Smith Jr. (Jan '17) Jan '17 Eileen Biddle 1

Lewistown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewistown Mortgages