Cell Phones running short on Positives .

Cell Phones running short on Positives .

Posted in the Lewistown Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lewistown Resident

AOL

#1 Apr 3, 2009
Just one more thing to add to cell phones , Sexing , So now that cell phone are causing auto accidents, and are being banned from use while driving , there was information that they caused a health risk from cancer because of the radiation . They are used so much in law enforcement today that it will lead to corruption and the justice system will fail . So what's next with them , are they something we would have been better off without ? Where is the benefits except Can you hear me now or where are you ? Should we have stuck to calling back if you could not reach a person ?
Pa Resident

Lansing, MI

#2 Apr 5, 2009
Why are you so pissed off about everything?? All you do is sit here and Bitch about government. If you dont like the way things are going in this country maybe you should move to another! Everytime there is a post its you bitching about something or another!
Lewistown Resident

AOL

#3 Apr 5, 2009
Pa Resident wrote:
Why are you so pissed off about everything?? All you do is sit here and Bitch about government. If you dont like the way things are going in this country maybe you should move to another! Everytime there is a post its you bitching about something or another!
ANSWER TO YOUR PROBLEM ,

Don't read them , wasn't that easy .
Pa Resident

Lansing, MI

#4 Apr 6, 2009
Keep talking maybe someday you will say something intelligent!
taken to far

Lancaster, PA

#5 Apr 6, 2009
This whole thing about sexing is being blown out of proportion. First she was in her bra and a pair of pajama pants. What if they were all sitting around the pool and had swimsuits on and someone sent a pic of that. Would anyone have said anything. If she had nothing on it would be a different story but please.....bathing suits show off more skin than bras and pajama pants.
Lewistown Resident

AOL

#6 Dec 6, 2009

I bet Tiger Woods wishes they never invented Cell Phones.

“Why all the negativity?”

Since: Aug 07

Lewistown, PA

#7 Dec 7, 2009
He ought to be wishing he knew how to keep his cock in his pants when he wasn't at home.
Lewistown Resident

AOL

#8 Dec 7, 2009
JunkE wrote:
He ought to be wishing he knew how to keep his cock in his pants when he wasn't at home.
That's more than I could tell you, I didn't hear anything about where he had his organ, But I did hear that his wife may have went through his phone messages. One message where he suggests that the one female send him some naked pictures, so you might be right on his intensions.
Milroy

Suplee, PA

#9 Dec 7, 2009
Cell phones (like any other communication technology: TV, regular phones, the human voice, radio, newspapers, internet forum....etc.) can be used for altruistic or malicious purposes and anything in between.

It is the people who misuse the communication device who are the problem, and not the technology.

Lewistown, PA

#10 Dec 8, 2009
Milroy wrote:
It is the people who misuse the communication device who are the problem, and not the technology.
That's what I was getting at as well. Its like the people who blame deaths on guns, etc.
Lewistown Resident

AOL

#11 Dec 8, 2009
Milroy wrote:
Ok, so which one misused the DEVICE , Tiger or his wife.
Lewistown Resident

AOL

#12 Dec 8, 2009
I say neither, They both used the device as it was intended to be used. Tiger to make a telephone call, and the wife to check THEIR messages. They are ONE, right, since they got married.
Lewistown Resident

AOL

#13 Dec 8, 2009
JunkE wrote:
<quoted text>
That's what I was getting at as well. Its like the people who blame deaths on guns, etc.
or like DRUGS and PEOPLE (choice)

Lewistown, PA

#14 Dec 8, 2009
Lewistown Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Ok, so which one misused the DEVICE , Tiger or his wife.
Nobody misused the device. He used the device to betray his marriage. It wasn't the cell phone's fault, he could have done it with a computer, a house phone, a pen and paper, etc.

Lewistown, PA

#15 Dec 8, 2009
<quoted text>
or like DRUGS and PEOPLE (choice)
I don't know one person who would argue with you that doing drugs is not a choice.
lillyville

Harrisburg, PA

#16 Dec 8, 2009
Every decision we make in life is a choice,a good choice or a bad choice.
Lewistown Resident

AOL

#17 Dec 8, 2009
JunkE wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody misused the device. He used the device to betray his marriage. It wasn't the cell phone's fault, he could have done it with a computer, a house phone, a pen and paper, etc.
Was this what you said using your other name?

NOBODY AH

Lewistown, PA

#18 Dec 8, 2009
<quoted text>
Was this what you said using your other name?
NOBODY AH
wtf are you talking about now? Some days I think I need an interpreter with you.
Lewistown Resident

AOL

#19 Dec 8, 2009
JunkE wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, he very easily could have done it in other ways, even fly out to Califorina on the plane and not use the communication device at all, But this thread on this forum is about cell phones and the comment was I bet Tiger Woods wishes they never invented cell phones.

Lewistown, PA

#20 Dec 8, 2009
<quoted text>
Yep, he very easily could have done it in other ways, even fly out to Califorina on the plane and not use the communication device at all, But this thread on this forum is about cell phones and the comment was I bet Tiger Woods wishes they never invented cell phones.
Right, and I'm saying I think you're wrong. I'm sure he isn't thinking that at all, as he would have cheated other ways, he's too intelligent to place blame on a tool that helped him commit adultery.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewistown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Cocker Spaniel Stud to breed with m... (Apr '09) Jan '18 Pat 82
Let's reminisce! (Apr '10) Dec '17 Greg 349
Please help bring Shane home Oct '17 Jessica 1
News Derry asked to help fund road project (Aug '17) Aug '17 Hoyman99 1
Sleeping CO back to work???? (May '15) May '17 Alby17944 19
Mifflin County Deadbeat parents (Oct '14) Apr '17 What a joke 3
News Four charged with animal cruelty for dropping p... (May '13) Feb '17 air max shoes 26

Lewistown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewistown Mortgages