First Prev
of 8
Next Last
lucas

Harrisburg, PA

#145 Sep 5, 2011
Lewistown Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe we won't have to worry about that place anymore since the fire.
Love to know who this fucknut is. Sounds to me like someone who never stepped foot in the place. Or just someone who is jealous of somebodies success. The place was never run better than it was in the last four years!!!

“Why all the negativity?”

Since: Aug 07

Lewistown, PA

#146 Sep 6, 2011
lucas wrote:
<quoted text>Love to know who this fucknut is. Sounds to me like someone who never stepped foot in the place. Or just someone who is jealous of somebodies success. The place was never run better than it was in the last four years!!!
If you're that interested, search the threads here a little bit his real name was revealed here several months ago. He got mad/embarrassed and quit posting here and must've contacted Topix to have his name removed from the threads because most of them disappeared, but not all of them. It's still around in few threads I've noticed.

But you're right, he never stepped foot in the place. He claims to be a Christian (although his actions, words and judgement passed on others are not very Christian like at by any means) and won't step foot in any bars or even restaurants that serve alcohol.
lucas

Middletown, PA

#147 Sep 8, 2011
JunkE wrote:
<quoted text>
If you're that interested, search the threads here a little bit his real name was revealed here several months ago. He got mad/embarrassed and quit posting here and must've contacted Topix to have his name removed from the threads because most of them disappeared, but not all of them. It's still around in few threads I've noticed.
But you're right, he never stepped foot in the place. He claims to be a Christian (although his actions, words and judgement passed on others are not very Christian like at by any means) and won't step foot in any bars or even restaurants that serve alcohol.
Well, I can tell you this much. My friends and I all considered the blackhorse to be our bar of choice. The place was always clean, the staff was always respectful, and the owner absolutely did his part when it came to keeping trouble out of the place. Like I said before, jealously is a terrible thing!!
Sid

Lancaster, PA

#149 Sep 8, 2011
lucas wrote:
<quoted text>Well, I can tell you this much. My friends and I all considered the blackhorse to be our bar of choice. The place was always clean, the staff was always respectful, and the owner absolutely did his part when it came to keeping trouble out of the place. Like I said before, jealously is a terrible thing!!
Gotta agree with Lucas. Been to the blackhorse MANY times with friends on our way to Penn State games. Met the owner just about every time. Sounds like your area needs square your own lives before you get on this guy. Why all the animosity towards him? Always treated me and my friends GREAT!!!!!! Thinking this all comes from someone with a bone to grind. Better to do it on line I guess.
Input

Lancaster, PA

#150 Feb 18, 2012

The Quality Inn got cited for serving under age and the Hammermill got cited for bad Checks, seems like that is the same thing that happened to the ave six pack and now they been closed. Steve Snook may need to start looking for another place to play his music.
Justice for all

Columbus, OH

#151 Feb 18, 2012
Black Horse was a dive just like the bar that was across the street from it. Glad to see them gone. As for the owner of the BH. He is as arrogant as they come. Let's just close them all. They only breed trouble any way.

“Why all the negativity?”

Since: Aug 07

Lewistown, PA

#152 Feb 21, 2012
Justice for all wrote:
Black Horse was a dive just like the bar that was across the street from it. Glad to see them gone. As for the owner of the BH. He is as arrogant as they come. Let's just close them all. They only breed trouble any way.
He runs that new 6-pack out in the old Hoagie's and More building now. At least it's not a bar....
Justice for all

Virginia Beach, VA

#153 Feb 21, 2012
Thanks, I will stay clear of that place too...
Sid

Bainbridge, PA

#154 Mar 24, 2012
Justice for all wrote:
Thanks, I will stay clear of that place too...
Sounds like another slacker that was never able to accomplish ANYTHING with his own life and has to rip on others
Justice for all

Delaware, OH

#155 Mar 25, 2012
You wish, keep telling yourself that and I am sure you will feel better about yourself at the end of the day too. I know him WELL He would not hold a candle to my accomplishments. Look at all my post and you will see I post only facts and no BS.

You are just one of those sad people trying to defend a fool. Good luck with that cause you have your work cut out for you. I can honestly say I was never arrested for drunk driving and putting others at danger while driving drunk. Can your good friend claim that?
Sally

Lancaster, PA

#156 Mar 25, 2012
Close them all up and start arresting potheads and everybody would be better off.
Lucas

United States

#157 Apr 7, 2012
Sounds like "Justice for all" needs to climb down off his soap box! Pretty bad when you have to go on line To brag about your "so called" accomplishments. Would love to hear what some of these amazing feats were!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewistown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
beware.............Voters 1 hr Concerned 8
Who would you talk to about reporting the corru... (Oct '08) 7 hr Two cents 161
2015, a big election year in Mifflin County (Sep '14) Apr 22 Mp shield 24
Judge Hunter and Mr. Frankhouser Apr 15 TangledSleep 14
Heller, Pannizo, Snook or Reed; where will your... Apr 9 Sandman2000 2
News Nancy Schrum to run for District Attorney Apr 7 Mp shield 27
Support group for cys victims (Jul '13) Mar 30 Holly Bollinger 62
More from around the web

Lewistown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE