Police: Homeless man shoots at cars

Jan 5, 2012 Full story: Lewistown Sentinel

McCLURE - Pennsylvania State Police Selinsgrove said a homeless man was arrested on 15 charges after firing a gun at a passing vehicle in West Beaver Township, Snyder County.

Full Story
Mary Ellen Wagner

Mifflinburg, PA

#1 Jan 9, 2012
I am the Wife of Steven Allen Wagner, the man who shot at the passing car in Beaver Springs. We have been separated for many years but I have always been here for him and he has always had a home to live with me. He was Homeless by Choice. He has some Medical and Mental Health issues that need to be addressed. I do feel he felt harrassed and bullied but this does not give him the right to become violent. I feel he snapped in that moment early in the morning while trying to sleep in his car and I am hoping he will get the much needed medical and pyschological help so he can get better and be happier. I will always be here for him and he will always have a home with me. I care about him very much and will always love him.
A Friend

Mount Pleasant Mills, PA

#2 May 14, 2012
I knew Steven, and he didn't seem to bad. Whenever I seen him, we talked I gave him money to get food and whatever he needed. && the wife? if you loved him && are his wife, why did you split with him?! && why did you leave him go homeless?! didn't think you loved him, he never ever mentioned you.. so i doubt you we're married. kay?!
thanks. <3 !:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewistown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Four charged with animal cruelty for dropping p... (May '13) Thu Julia 7
Looking for Cocker Spaniel Stud to breed with m... (Apr '09) Oct 20 Joyjoy953 26
Halloween Oct 11 kendd 1
Red's Diner Owner Beat Up (Jun '11) Oct 9 Julia 40
Mifflin County Deadbeat parents Oct 3 kendd 1
Who is Domestic Relations REALLY helping? Oct 2 Kend 1
2015, a big election year in Mifflin County Sep 26 Concerned 1
Lewistown Dating
Find my Match

Lewistown Jobs

Lewistown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Lewistown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Lewistown