Julia Ann McDonald

Julia Ann McDonald

There are 11 comments on the The Sentinel story from Jul 27, 2009, titled Julia Ann McDonald. In it, The Sentinel reports that:

Julia Ann McDonald, 37, of 17 Rear Pleasant St., Belleville, died at 11 p.m. on Thursday, July 23, 2009, at her residence.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Sentinel.

Lewistown Resident

AOL

#1 Jul 28, 2009
Another young person dies

Since: Apr 09

Mechanicsburg, PA

#2 Jul 28, 2009
Knew her,a nice person. Will be missed,not drug related.
Lewistown Resident

AOL

#3 Jul 29, 2009
Lillyville wrote:
Knew her,a nice person. Will be missed,not drug related.
But ,self inflicted ,right

Mechanicsburg, PA

#4 Jul 29, 2009
And your point is?
Milroy

Harrisburg, PA

#5 Jul 29, 2009
His point is he's a negative individual who looks for the bad in every situation, whether it exists or not.
Lewistown Resident

AOL

#6 Jul 29, 2009
Milroy wrote:
His point is he's a negative individual who looks for the bad in every situation, whether it exists or not.
No , not the negative , the truth is what I look at, the young lady is dead and not from Natural causes as I understand, Do you think I should start another list on the number of these kinds of deaths, like the nearly 30 that died from 2003 to 2006 .
Lewistown Resident

AOL

#7 Jul 29, 2009
Milroy wrote:
Think back a few post when you posted as JunkE , when you said (Thats Life) Well this is Life, people is not going to comments about rightful things ,it is the negative things you get a response from and needs attention , Young people dying from things other than natural causes is one of them negatives. Maybe you need to read the To the Editor article in today's Sentinel to read what people outside of Lewistown think as they witness when they return here and see and hear first hand what is happening to Lewistown .

Rheems, PA

#8 Jul 29, 2009
Yes she took her own life,but you do not know the circumstances of her life.She was a troubled young lady that couldn't handle what life was g iving her.Most of it was out of her control.
Lewistown Resident

AOL

#9 Jul 29, 2009
Lillyville wrote:
Yes she took her own life,but you do not know the circumstances of her life.She was a troubled young lady that couldn't handle what life was g iving her.Most of it was out of her control.
It takes a clear mind to deal with lifes ups and downs.
Samantha Jane

Tulsa, OK

#10 Jan 3, 2012
I knew her for 6 years she will be missed
liz

Plainfield, IL

#11 Mar 28, 2014
Lillyville wrote:
My mom could handle what life was giving her she was bipolar and didnt take her medicine so she drank and did drugs she just took too much and well she died

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewistown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Derry asked to help fund road project Aug 18 Hoyman99 1
Let's reminisce! (Apr '10) Aug 13 Mary Z 344
Looking for Cocker Spaniel Stud to breed with m... (Apr '09) Aug 12 Fgmaceda 79
Sleeping CO back to work???? (May '15) May '17 Alby17944 19
Mifflin County Deadbeat parents (Oct '14) Apr '17 What a joke 3
News Four charged with animal cruelty for dropping p... (May '13) Feb '17 air max shoes 26
Bar flys and street girls (Jan '17) Jan '17 Matt Houser 1

Lewistown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewistown Mortgages