RATZ AZZ good by SON!!
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Tree

Lancaster, PA

#21 Nov 10, 2011
I hear that Brian likes buys that are big. YOU are such a loser. The people at the hospital will talk to your face, but I understand they hate your guts.
Tree

Lancaster, PA

#22 Nov 10, 2011
guys not buys
Tree

Lancaster, PA

#23 Nov 10, 2011
Concerned wrote:
Innocent people do go to jail, it happens every day....Let me get this straight, anyone who goes to jail is called a "criminal"? That is exactly why you shouldn't be working in the justice system!
Deena, remember how you and Zwickey trashed the Snook family? Guess what...when Tammy runs for re-election, she will be defeated, as we have copied every file here and she will lose. Then again, your brother will leave her because that's a free meal ticket for a worthless bum like your brother. How did his window business make out? NOT GOOD. There are numerous people who will take this to her.
tucker

Lewistown, PA

#24 Nov 10, 2011
Tree wrote:
Snook lost, oh well. He is still an attorney and will land on his feet. Franky, however, is still and always will be an admitted, convicted criminal who spent time in jail for being a JERK!
No member of my family has ever been in jail. Hope he gets an aids test.
How ridiclous ....Grow up!! Your just mad cause he won the fight!!!

Since: Aug 11

Lemoyne, PA

#25 Nov 11, 2011
TREE,
Hey inmate wanna be lol, You sure do talk alot about them jail showers and picking up soap? a fantasy of yours huh? You freakin rump ranger.

Lemoyne, PA

#26 Nov 11, 2011
Tree wrote:
Criminals sometimes win. In this case, the guy with the ripe butt won. It won't take long, but he will go back to jail. How many new boyfriends did he make. How many bars of soap did he pick up?
Hey "ROUND MOUTH" LOL,, Iam sure if you go down to the county jail they will let you in to pick up some bars of soap since your so interested in all that prison man love! HOMO
Potlicker Flats

Lewistown, PA

#27 Nov 11, 2011
tree, moron, you lost bad, start running your mouth now please so that WE THE PEOPLE of Mifflin county will knock your ass down again, asshats like you never learn. STFU and sit down, you misfit.
tree

Lancaster, PA

#28 Nov 11, 2011
Pack a lunch Potlicker. You SUCK. Your whole group of criminals are illiterate. That dumb jack a s s named Zwickey can't even spell goodbye. Read the heading of this topic. I bet he was in special ed.
Potlicker Flats

Lewistown, PA

#29 Nov 11, 2011
That don't change the fact that YOU lost moron, you were WRONG!!, as you are every time you open your mouth. People like you need to STFU and go away, no one listens to or wants to hear anything you say. Might as well find someone else to suck up too you pee pee puffer.
tree

Lancaster, PA

#30 Nov 11, 2011
No way I will shut up for a jack a s s like you.

I bet you were a short bus rider

You probably licked the windows too.

Lemoyne, PA

#31 Nov 12, 2011
TREE/BROKE BACK MOUNTAIN
NO !! Dont shut up your FUNNY! your boy lost and your a loser@! and your just making a bigger A S S out of your self everytime you open you COKE SUCKER
Coopers Gap

Lewistown, PA

#32 Nov 12, 2011
Zwick,
Maybe ole tree would like a visit to decide for himself if I am a window licker, I would love to make his acquaintance.

Lemoyne, PA

#33 Nov 13, 2011
Tree wrote:
Criminals sometimes win. In this case, the guy with the ripe butt won. It won't take long, but he will go back to jail. How many new boyfriends did he make. How many bars of soap did he pick up?
CRAIG sweetie you really are concerned with the BUTTS of men arent you? and dude this soap thing ? LOL, Your a FREAK ! LOL,, Go spin your records and watch your BOYFRIEND steven strum his GEEEETAIR and who knows after the FEDS are done sweeping his office clean maybe you can watch him pick up soap at ALLENWOOD!! heck if they dig deep enough you can pick each others soap up at ALLEN WOODY ! LOLOL and HA HA !
Good-bye 2011

Harrisburg, PA

#34 Jan 3, 2012
zwickey wrote:
POTLICKER,
They will all go to JPs and cry in their beer!!!
I would think so, they will probably wait there for Obama to show up again, Loser.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewistown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mifflin County Schools 15 hr Mama28 1
Sleeping CO back to work???? (May '15) Apr 21 masterpieceman 16
Looking for Cocker Spaniel Stud to breed with m... (Apr '09) Apr 21 Diana Johnson 60
Mifflin County DA Makes excuses for Larry Wise ! (Aug '11) Feb '16 wrongfully accused 29
News Expense records sought from Elizabeth Forward b... (May '15) Jan '16 Cornell Poltergeist 26
Let's reminisce! (Apr '10) Jan '16 ericloud 338
News Mexican restaurant to open in Burnham (May '13) Jan '16 seanjohn5 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewistown Mortgages