Since: Aug 11

Lancaster, PA

#1 Nov 8, 2011
Hey RATZ!
Dont go away mad!!!! JUST GO AWAY@!!!!!
Potlicker Flats

Lewistown, PA

#2 Nov 8, 2011
Yeah, what happened boys?....the best thing you can do is to just slink away and be quiet, then this will settle out quietly. The people have spoken, and they didn't side with you.

Lancaster, PA

#3 Nov 8, 2011
POTLICKER,
They will all go to JPs and cry in their beer!!!
Potlicker Flats

Lewistown, PA

#4 Nov 8, 2011
zwickey wrote:
POTLICKER,
Probably there now. LOL

Lancaster, PA

#5 Nov 8, 2011
POTLICKER,
Yep bunch of drunks@!! lol
Karen

State College, PA

#6 Nov 10, 2011
zwickey wrote:
POTLICKER,
Not you though huh?
Coopers Gap

Lewistown, PA

#7 Nov 10, 2011
Karen go away, YOU LOST!!! Corruption is going away now, follow it somewhere else.
geometro17316

Canfield, OH

#8 Nov 10, 2011
I thought you had to be some what mature of age to cry over your beer. Are those boyz old enough to drink?
Coopers Gap

Lewistown, PA

#9 Nov 10, 2011
geometro17316 wrote:
I thought you had to be some what mature of age to cry over your beer. Are those boyz old enough to drink?
Perhaps in body, but absolutely not mentally.
WOW ser

State College, PA

#10 Nov 10, 2011
zwickey wrote:
POTLICKER,
Yep bunch of drunks@!! lol
Thats ironic and original. Just because you got charged and "Snooky" wasn't interested in taking favors from you. So you turn to the hatred. You didn't mind taking his favors when they were given in the past and even brag about it. Election is over. YOU won. Drop it, go away. Let's wait a few years and all of you criminals will be complaining about the new administration as well. I wont have to worry I stay on the right side of the law.
oh yeah LOL
Potlicker Flats

Lewistown, PA

#11 Nov 10, 2011
I will be soon, but the law was on the wrong side of the law until Tuesday.
Concerned

Bainbridge, PA

#12 Nov 10, 2011
Ratz, Tree, Man from McAdoo where did you all go sweet cheeks? It will be ok, it's time to move on. You're time at the Mifflin County Courthouse is soon done, the people have spoken. There will be something else somewhere for you to do. Just move on, quit sulking.
Judge Betty

AOL

#13 Nov 10, 2011
Concerned wrote:
Ratz, Tree, Man from McAdoo where did you all go sweet cheeks? It will be ok, it's time to move on. You're time at the Mifflin County Courthouse is soon done, the people have spoken. There will be something else somewhere for you to do. Just move on, quit sulking.
I just hope they don't get a job where they have influence on the new Dave Molek Justice system. We need to start with a clean house.
Tree

Lancaster, PA

#14 Nov 10, 2011
Snook lost, oh well. He is still an attorney and will land on his feet. Franky, however, is still and always will be an admitted, convicted criminal who spent time in jail for being a JERK!

No member of my family has ever been in jail. Hope he gets an aids test.
Concerned

Bainbridge, PA

#15 Nov 10, 2011
Dave would not work with people like that.
Tree

Lancaster, PA

#16 Nov 10, 2011
He must like criminals, cuz he likes your brother.
Remember your brother he spent time in two different jails. He caused a guy to get more time.
Concerned

Bainbridge, PA

#17 Nov 10, 2011
Speaking of JERKS, there you are! If it wouldn't have been for your crooked boy snook he wouldn't have been there either! You are so immature.
And repulsive!!
Concerned

Bainbridge, PA

#18 Nov 10, 2011
Innocent people do go to jail, it happens every day....Let me get this straight, anyone who goes to jail is called a "criminal"? That is exactly why you shouldn't be working in the justice system!
Tree

Lancaster, PA

#19 Nov 10, 2011
Criminals sometimes win. In this case, the guy with the ripe butt won. It won't take long, but he will go back to jail. How many new boyfriends did he make. How many bars of soap did he pick up?
Concerned

Bainbridge, PA

#20 Nov 10, 2011
Why did you give yourself the name Tree? Do you think that highly of yourself? You walk around all high and mighty but honestly you truly are pathetic. You must think your big and bad, ha what a joke!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewistown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Cocker Spaniel Stud to breed with m... (Apr '09) May 23 Bohan7 61
Let's reminisce! (Apr '10) May 22 Noplacelikehome 339
News Coroner: Man missing since Saturday found dead ... (Jan '14) May 22 JAMES A CARSON 4
Mifflin County Schools May 1 Masterofall 2
Sleeping CO back to work???? (May '15) Apr '16 masterpieceman 16
Mifflin County DA Makes excuses for Larry Wise ! (Aug '11) Feb '16 wrongfully accused 29
News Expense records sought from Elizabeth Forward b... (May '15) Jan '16 Cornell Poltergeist 26
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewistown Mortgages