Lewistown Sentinel - Worst Newspaper ...
Lewistown Resident

Lancaster, PA

#1015 Jun 24, 2011
Annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
Please stop talking about other people who are receiving the same benefits that you are.(Deny it, go ahead.) Stop talking about other people's prescription medications when you know several of your family members rely on pain pills just to make it through the day. Stop talking about other people not working when certain members of your own family haven't worked in years. It's so easy to point the finger at others when you don't think people know who you really are, isn't it?
At least this guy is out there trying to lead a productive life, which is more then you can say for yourself. Sitting on the internet all day gossiping about other people is not a productive member of society. It must have been so hard for you to take that early retirement and now all you can do is sit on the internet all day and try to stir up trouble. How about you go get a job. If you had one, you wouldn't be spending nearly as much time as you do conjuring up fairy tales on here.
Tell me how this is relevant to the topic about the Sentinel?
Mack from McVeytown

United States

#1016 Jun 24, 2011
Hey Annoyed....ignore him...as I have said before he is a worthless leach on society. I smashed him in the mouth in high school and he cried like a little baby. He has never worked a day in his life. He and his family are all mooches on society.
OH Annoyed, I better be scared now cuz he is gonna do one of his stupid pictures that has no bearing in life.
Lewistown Resident

Lancaster, PA

#1017 Jun 24, 2011
Milroy wrote:
<quoted text>
Next, they will take away your Medicaid and welfare card, and ban your scanner. Finally, the Lewistown Forum will disappear altogher. Then what will you do.
When you get that one figured out Annoyed, then you can try to come up with a connection on this one.
Lewistown Resident

Lancaster, PA

#1018 Jun 24, 2011
After that, here is another one for you.

friend of a friend wrote:
How's that saying go? "Don't bite the hand that feeds you." Becareful Lewistown.that well could dry up and then where would you be.
Lewistown Resident

Lancaster, PA

#1019 Jun 24, 2011
This forum is full of them ,just like that from your JunkE's.
Annoyed

Lewistown, PA

#1020 Jun 24, 2011
Lewistown Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
You seem to be doing a very good job at freeloading according to what you post, but not very good at working.
You have absolutely no room to talk. Besides, I'm doing the hardest job in the world and that's raising a child. Something you wouldn't know anything about. I have it good because I don't need to work. That's how it is when your husband works hard. Your s/o didn't have to work either. So how about you stop using stupid analogies like the teapot calling the kettle black when you're describing your own past situations as well.
<quoted text>Tell me how this is relevant to the topic about the Sentinel?
99% of the stuff you post on here has nothing to do with the topic.
Annoyed

Lewistown, PA

#1021 Jun 24, 2011
Mack from McVeytown wrote:
Hey Annoyed....ignore him...as I have said before he is a worthless leach on society. I smashed him in the mouth in high school and he cried like a little baby. He has never worked a day in his life. He and his family are all mooches on society.
OH Annoyed, I better be scared now cuz he is gonna do one of his stupid pictures that has no bearing in life.
He is my family and it's my family he's talking about. I can't wait until he's confronted about it. Then he'll have no family to speak of.
Lewistown Resident

Lancaster, PA

#1022 Jun 24, 2011
Annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
He is my family and it's my family he's talking about. I can't wait until he's confronted about it. Then he'll have no family to speak of.
I wish there was someone on this forum smart enough to know when two people post their diary everyday on a website and then expect people not to read it, they really do have a problem. Now with their own words they are the same family,strange,and it looks like they are going down the same road. It's not hard to figure out why there is so many JunkE's on this forum using differents names.
Annoyed

Lewistown, PA

#1023 Jun 24, 2011
<quoted text>
I wish there was someone on this forum smart enough to know when two people post their diary everyday on a website and then expect people not to read it, they really do have a problem. Now with their own words they are the same family,strange,and it looks like they are going down the same road. It's not hard to figure out why there is so many JunkE's on this forum using differents names.
I told you to go ahead and post my links all you wanted. It's just more traffic for me. I have nothing to hide. Obviously, otherwise I wouldn't post anything personal on the internet. And once again, you beat around the bush, not addressing one single thing that I pointed out to you, not even a rebuttal. Why? Because you know what I'm saying is true. Once you find out that you are grossly mistaken on thinking you know who JunkE is, you'll be kicking your own ass wishing you would have kept your mouth shut because now you've been found out.

I never visited this forum before in my life and had you not linked to my site the other day for the first time, you would probably be still getting away with it. And since you can't seem to get it through your skull, I DO NOT CARE THAT YOU KEEP LINKING TO MY SITES, I care that you're only telling half the truth, the part that makes you think you look good.

You know that niece of yours that you always considered your favorite? Did you mention to these fine people that the blog that you keep linking to - http://campage1.blogspot.com - is actually your nephew-in-law? You don't think that it's hurting your "favorite niece" by posting these hurtful things? And you don't even try to explain the whole story. She is officially done with you. Two of your sisters are pretty much done with you. Only a matter of time before the rest of your clan is done with you. Who will you have to turn to then? No one because nobody likes you.

Everyone in Lewistown, not just on these forums, will know just what kind of person you are. You are no Christian. You are no hero. You are nothing. At first I felt bad for you, but now I realize you deserve everything you get. Karma will take care of you.
Lewistown Resident

Lancaster, PA

#1024 Jun 25, 2011
Annoyed wrote:
<quoted text>
You are no Christian. You are no hero. You are nothing. At first I felt bad for you, but now I realize you deserve everything you get. Karma will take care of you.
I told not even to go there, Your profile on your website just tells your story on religion. You have no destination so your not lost. Let me tell you first that your are lost when you don't believe in God or Jesus Christ as you say and said many times on both of these websites, Secondly , you have a destination when you express your thought, especially in writing, So you have a desination and it is Hell.
Annoyed

Lewistown, PA

#1025 Jun 25, 2011
So you have a desination and it is Hell.
I'll see you there.

“Why all the negativity?”

Since: Aug 07

Lewistown, PA

#1026 Jun 27, 2011
So LR, I'll stay out of your little family battle here, but I just have to point out how ironic it is that you playing detective and trying to figure out people's real identity on here is what led to everybody finally finding out who you actually are.

Regardless of what you say on here on who you piss off on here you may want to rethink attacking your own family. You only get one family and while you may be content separating yourself from them now, you may regret it later in life and it may be too late to correct at that point. Just some food for thought.....

“Why all the negativity?”

Since: Aug 07

Lewistown, PA

#1030 Jun 28, 2011
<quoted text>
You haven't changed my opinion.
Oh well.....

Since: Aug 11

Harrisburg, PA

#1032 Oct 19, 2011
people,
the local paper is run by MONEY and POWER our paper has nothin to do with the facts or what happens in our county, There have been many facts and truths sent to the paper and they have been turned down for publication, WE need another paper in town to create competition and to bring out the truth or guys like the DA keep gettin to publish their deceitfull idiology at will i think a boycott of the local paper would send a message.
yup

United States

#1033 Oct 19, 2011
Talk to concerned, maybe she can start up a new paper haha

Harrisburg, PA

#1034 Oct 19, 2011
YUPPIE,
It would be called "THE TRUTH" so you wouldnt like it much since you and your cronies wallow in deceit!

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#1035 Oct 21, 2011
zwickey wrote:
people,
the local paper is run by MONEY and POWER our paper has nothin to do with the facts or what happens in our county, There have been many facts and truths sent to the paper and they have been turned down for publication, WE need another paper in town to create competition and to bring out the truth or guys like the DA keep gettin to publish their deceitfull idiology at will i think a boycott of the local paper would send a message.
see that's what i'm talking about...one day he hates the paper, but then, poof, molek endorsements are published and he is back on!

the sentinel prints concerned's letters whenever she has something to whine about...how can you complain about that?

i wonder what it is they won't print that franky's croonies have been sending in? they won't print lies, they won't print rumors, they won't print hearsay, they won't print bad language, they won't print malicious attacks against people...franky/zwicky, from the above comment, obviously knows what is being sent it...what other lies are you trying to sell? The Sentinel does have a level of decency old man...try doing it with honesty and integrity, and focus on your candidate.

Harrisburg, PA

#1036 Oct 21, 2011
RATLY,
Thats how you play the game son ! were you drinking and strummin a GEEEETAIR tonite ?? lol
You loozin it man
Milroy

Rheems, PA

#1037 Feb 9, 2012
The "to the editor" story in the Sentinel made no sense, was it to condemn churches and Pastors, or was it to get help for the 18 year old girl that already has two children without a husband or provider, which was not mentioned in the story. The story did not mention any parenting classes the mother may have attended,The woman at the food pantry did not say anything about all the programs that are already in the system, paid for by taxpayers such as Food stamps,Energy Assistance, WIC,and all the other programs. If this woman would be on the other end of the messages and calls that go into the churches,she would have a better understanding of this situation. The woman did say that this young girl lived near a church,but she failed to say if she and her children were ever inside of it. So now was the article to condemn churches and pastors, get help for the girl that failed her responsibility, or to promote her needs for food at the Pantry? I'm sure many of you already know the routine,these people spend their day calling church after church and are not afraid to say that they are not interested in going to church,only money and food.
Input

Rheems, PA

#1038 Feb 15, 2012
You might have read or have seen the article where a District Justice waviered their own traffic tickets and a whistle blower made sure that justice appies to everyone.

http://www.wgal.com/video/30448900/detail.htm...

In todays paper is one reason why this practice can become more available. You can read where police are cracking down on DUI drivers, the article came from the Lewistown Borough. There were five arrests so far in this month with all the drivers being adults ranging from 22 years of age to 69. there were no names given so maybe one of these people was someone like the DJ,so no names were given. Did the Chief of the New and improved LPD carry this policy to keep things secret from MCRPD when he was fired from there? Are we going to have Justice for All?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewistown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Harry J. - Punk' Smith Jr. Jan 9 Eileen Biddle 1
News Home healthcare nurse giving injection to senio... Dec 24 Kenneth Lerch 1
Cable out Dec '16 Rlgood 1
Buffet restaurant in early 90's Nov '16 I know 2
News Four charged with animal cruelty for dropping p... (May '13) Nov '16 flyknitrunning 24
Looking for Cocker Spaniel Stud to breed with m... (Apr '09) Oct '16 ANETXU 66
News The Reverend Norman E. Huff Aug '16 Pat Stum Arbegast 1

Lewistown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewistown Mortgages