lewistown, granville, mifflincounty r...

lewistown, granville, mifflincounty regional police

Posted in the Lewistown Forum

Ibecool

Lewistown, PA

#1 Aug 16, 2012
Why in such a small little place like mifflin county do we have so many policing agencies? With so many agencies we dont ever see any crime reports in the local paper. Could it be there is no crime in this area.HA HA! Maybe someone could tell me what happened in south hills on tuesday8/14/2012!!!!! The cops had a crap load of cars there and they wrer all heavily armed. We will probably never find out what the story was.If anyone knows please add to this forum.
Why

Rheems, PA

#2 Aug 16, 2012
Ibecool wrote:
Why in such a small little place like mifflin county do we have so many policing agencies? With so many agencies we dont ever see any crime reports in the local paper. Could it be there is no crime in this area.HA HA! Maybe someone could tell me what happened in south hills on tuesday8/14/2012!!!!! The cops had a crap load of cars there and they wrer all heavily armed. We will probably never find out what the story was.If anyone knows please add to this forum.
Your question "Where are the Police Reports" is the same question Searer asked at the National Night out event, but he didn't receive much of an answer except they don't report domestic assaults,mental health incidents, and one other condition. It's not hard to prove them wrong on that answer, some are and some are not given to the press.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewistown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Cocker Spaniel Stud to breed with m... (Apr '09) Jan '18 Pat 82
Let's reminisce! (Apr '10) Dec '17 Greg 349
Please help bring Shane home Oct '17 Jessica 1
News Derry asked to help fund road project (Aug '17) Aug '17 Hoyman99 1
Sleeping CO back to work???? (May '15) May '17 Alby17944 19
Mifflin County Deadbeat parents (Oct '14) Apr '17 What a joke 3
News Four charged with animal cruelty for dropping p... (May '13) Feb '17 air max shoes 26

Lewistown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewistown Mortgages