observer

State College, PA

#22 Oct 29, 2011
One reason not to vote for Molek would be concerned and all of her friends haha

Since: Aug 11

Lancaster, PA

#23 Oct 29, 2011
RAT LICE,
WOW! Isnt it funny that Snook goes to JP Edwards right after an embarassing defeat at the hands of soon to be DA DAVE Molek and you expect people to honor him and show respect towards him console him? and did he get it?(NO) wonder why? how many people shook his hand and said good job snooky?(NONE)
There were over 100 people there and a couple girls giggling at him because the rear door he tried to sneak out of was locked makes the MOLEK followers evil?and hateful?
Everything he has done to frankhouser/hunter has been evil,vindictive and malicious and he expects eveyone to accept it because he is the DA? GET A LIFE!It isnt goin down like that.
Again your trying to say SNOOK had nothing to do with this, GET A GRIP! YOUR IDOCY only goes so far and it becomes laughable.
What 50 some year old man takes his mother to JP EDWARDS AT THAT TIME OF THE NITE after a embarrassing political defeat? TO DO WHAT? Cry on her shoulder? time for this childish napoleonic person to grow up.
It is YOU RATZ and all your cronies that started the dirty campaign with the name calling didnt you NOT A FRANKHOUSER?? Your busted and your dirty!
Molek will clean house in january!
!
Tree

New Cumberland, PA

#24 Oct 29, 2011
Ratz, stupid doesn't even make sense. LOL he has to be the least intelligent individual on this forum.

I heard it took him three years to get out of third grade.

Lancaster, PA

#25 Oct 29, 2011
The Man from McAdoo wrote:
Trash goes November 8 ... be there or be square ! 4921 ... the hammer, the chuck !
BOOHOO Davey is bullying me wahh wahhh cry cry wheres mommy i want my bink !!! please mommy can you change my diaper? LOLOLOOL
the truth

State College, PA

#27 Oct 30, 2011
When Hunter and Frankhouser broke the law, what was Snook suppose to do? Was he suppose to not prosecute them and do his job?

and why all the name calling for the Molek supporters?
Tree

New Cumberland, PA

#28 Oct 30, 2011
Concerned, is your brother having fun, making new playmates. TRUTH hurts doesn't it Concerned.

YOUR BROTHER IS IN JAIL LOL
Concerned

Lancaster, PA

#29 Oct 30, 2011
Why is that funny? You back stabber, I know who you are
Tree

New Cumberland, PA

#30 Oct 30, 2011
i do not care
Tree

New Cumberland, PA

#31 Oct 30, 2011
Everytime you say something negative about the D A. I will say something negative about your family
Concerned

Lancaster, PA

#32 Oct 30, 2011
Do you care that you're a back stabber? Do you not have a conscience? You are a disturbed person, does everyone see the type of people that are voting for the incumbent
Concerned

Lancaster, PA

#33 Oct 30, 2011
Don't pull that innocent crap with me, do I need to go back and pull all your posts? you were negative and mean unprovoked!
Sick of Propaganda

Spring City, PA

#34 Oct 30, 2011
Dave Molek a life long republican???
You'd better do your homework. Mr Molek was a Democrat, as was Snook, some years ago. For someone who's involved with the Republican party, you just swallowed your foot to the ankle. You need to get over the hatred and think with a clear head.
Your boy Frankhouser is guilty and that's the bottom line. What he did was criminal and unethical.
Just Ready for Nov 8

State College, PA

#35 Oct 31, 2011
Concerned wrote:
Dave don't leave out side doors
"don't" he ILLITERATE!
Just Ready for Nov 8

State College, PA

#36 Oct 31, 2011
Zwickey are you dressed up like Kid Rock again this year

Lancaster, PA

#37 Nov 1, 2011
Just Ready for some more THORAZINE!
Yeah if your still gonna dress up like condom filler lol, DUMMY
Judge Betty

Lewistown, PA

#38 Jan 16, 2012
If the Presidential election was determined by the voters of Mifflin County, Ron Paul would win by a landslide because the only votes he gets is from young people wanting drugs to be legalized,and believe me,there is enough of those people here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewistown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Looking for Cocker Spaniel Stud to breed with m... (Apr '09) Jan '18 Pat 82
Let's reminisce! (Apr '10) Dec '17 Greg 349
Please help bring Shane home Oct '17 Jessica 1
News Derry asked to help fund road project (Aug '17) Aug '17 Hoyman99 1
Sleeping CO back to work???? (May '15) May '17 Alby17944 19
Mifflin County Deadbeat parents (Oct '14) Apr '17 What a joke 3
News Four charged with animal cruelty for dropping p... (May '13) Feb '17 air max shoes 26

Lewistown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewistown Mortgages