Posted in the Lewistown Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Aug 11

Lancaster, PA

#1 Oct 29, 2011
People,
TO all registered Republican patry members in mifflin county please make a note that the dinner the other night was a show of the cronyism that discredits our party.
As life long republican I and many others are now seeking information on how to take action to prevent such deplorable acts from happening again.
The dinner should not have been used to ostracize Dave Molek a life long republican member who has brought dignity to our party. The gathering is to promote the republican party and not to be used for a scumbag like steve snook to get even for his absolutely poor performance at meet the candidatess night.
A petition is already in the works to be sent to the national comittee, MC REPUBLICAN PARTY shame on you!
The Truth

State College, PA

#2 Oct 29, 2011
Was Dave's feelings hurt? I believe he left out the side door instead of defending himself. It was no worse than the low tactics by the Molek party.
Concerned

Lancaster, PA

#3 Oct 29, 2011
Dave don't leave out side doors

Since: Apr 11

Location hidden

#5 Oct 29, 2011
The republican party committee is not responsible for a candidate who is on the democratic ticket...i wonder if he is endorsed by them w/welcome arms since he is a die hard teacarrying republican.

Which brings me to the point, the molek crowd is the biggest pack of babies & whiners for a group of adults that I have ever seen.
They can say any despicable remark about snook, but if the truth of a situation falls short of what they would rather hear...then they have a petition going... Or concerned is making phone calls.
Took them awhile though, the republican dinner was thursday...& she is crying & slamming today.
What took you so long girl?

Location hidden

#6 Oct 29, 2011
I would like to point out that Ms. hunter/magistrate, whom concerned fruitloop's crew wants to be back on the bench...seemed to have forgotten that she is a judge. A judge, according to the rule book, can never, ever endorse a candidate for DA - she was cheering & clapping with the best of them at canidate's night - for molek of course.
Witnessed by many, unimpressed by all, well those that follow the rules anyway.
Concerned

Lancaster, PA

#7 Oct 29, 2011
I didn't see anything in a rule book about clapping. Nice try though
Concerned

Lancaster, PA

#8 Oct 29, 2011
I agree that the remark is despicable but it is the 100% truth!! I'm glad you said it's despicable, that says alot for your candidate.
Tree

New Cumberland, PA

#9 Oct 29, 2011
Concerned, how's your brothers play friends?

Lancaster, PA

#10 Oct 29, 2011
TREE,
You and your cronuies are such a bunch of spineless cowards picking on a litle female, YOUR JUST SO TUFF! LOL

Since: Sep 11

Rheems, PA

#11 Oct 29, 2011
Zwick Dick ! You rule Topixs ! WOW ... you're the greatest !

Lancaster, PA

#12 Oct 29, 2011
CRACK CAN DOO,
Its about time you realize that mister, But i do know that the germans lost the war in WW2 regardless of BLITZKREIG! LOL,,, IDIOT!

Rheems, PA

#13 Oct 29, 2011
Trash gone ! November 8 thanks to 4921 ...

Lancaster, PA

#14 Oct 29, 2011
MOLEK will take office in JAN thanks to number 4921! BLITZKREIG!!!! LOL

Rheems, PA

#15 Oct 29, 2011
Zwick Dick you role Topixs ! Next for you might be a job ?

Lancaster, PA

#16 Oct 29, 2011
Crack an doo,
The heck with that! I enjoy being a bum and picking on you screw balls.

Lancaster, PA

#17 Oct 29, 2011
Concerned wrote:
What's this I hear about Steve Snook playing with himself so much at a outing he had to be told to stop!! LOL That's classy
LOL!!! WHAT a loser ! he is a strange dude!

Rheems, PA

#18 Oct 29, 2011
Trash goes November 8 ... be there or be square ! 4921 ... the hammer, the chuck !
Tree

New Cumberland, PA

#19 Oct 29, 2011
Concerned, who's playing with your brother...LOL

Lancaster, PA

#20 Oct 29, 2011
TREE SPIDER,
At least hes not playing with himself in public ! LOLOLOL

Location hidden

#21 Oct 29, 2011
If I were a magistrate & I had legal dealings hanging over my head, I would remove myself in public from any association of supporting a candidate for DA. Not only was she clapping, but she was in the thick of the concerned criminals who are CLEARLY there for one reason - to support molek.
It was noticed & if you think it sets well with people who know that is a judicial impriority, it does not.
Not everyone feels the need to baby you people. The reputation you are gaining for yourselves is NOT one of honor - sure franky will have his cheering section - but it is costing him more than you or him thinks.
And it is NOT the DA that is at the root of any of this.
But a prevailing attitude all of you seem to believe - do whatever it takes to get whatever you want.
I believe that is what has become evident as your nasty campaign gained speed.

Why would concerned fruit loop go to JP's knowing snook is there having dinner at a table with his mother & then send nasty comments about him the next day via zwick? she sat there & stared at him...what is wrong with her?
is she hoping to engage him in a war of words that she would use against him?

Their motives are suspect. And no good can come from what is hateful.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewistown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buffet restaurant in early 90's Nov 29 I know 2
News Four charged with animal cruelty for dropping p... (May '13) Nov 18 flyknitrunning 24
Looking for Cocker Spaniel Stud to breed with m... (Apr '09) Oct '16 ANETXU 66
News The Reverend Norman E. Huff Aug '16 Pat Stum Arbegast 1
Lewistown Borough Police Department (Nov '09) Jul '16 Angry teenage girl 1,524
vincent e martz egor Jul '16 martz friends 1
News Shooting leaves 2 dead (Jul '15) Jun '16 Nope 7

Lewistown Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewistown Mortgages