McNeil Knocks Plans To Press NYPA For...

McNeil Knocks Plans To Press NYPA For Deal

There are 1 comment on the Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal story from May 4, 2010, titled McNeil Knocks Plans To Press NYPA For Deal. In it, Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal reports that:

At least two members of the Local Government Task Force say they are prepared to take the New York Power Authority to court if that's what it takes to get a better deal than the region received in the 2003 relicensing settlement.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ogdensburg Courier-Observer/Journal.

Taxpayer Too

Potsdam, NY

#1 May 4, 2010
Bob McNeil is ALL washed up on this one. He needs to retire or better yet go to work for the Power Authority. I'm certain after his ignoramous remarks, the Power Authority is looking favorably towards his employment with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewiston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 9 hr AndiA 60,515
rhyan stewart a.k.a. country Sat native 11
Mount Sinai Hospital doctor accused of ejaculat... Sat pailrider 5
Terry Keuhn (Dec '11) Feb 3 Wheatfeild Taxpayer 13
Nosy neighbors who gossip ruining neighborhood (Mar '14) Feb 1 Get Revenge Legally 3
O'LEERY Revealed as A+W Commercial Guy ! KHANS Jan 31 Kevin is Leery - ... 3
NEW TAX SYSTEM for CANADA on WPG Topix ! Jan 31 The Winnipeg Tax ... 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewiston Mortgages