Why You Should Vacation in Niagara Falls

Apr 13, 2011 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Associated Content

Niagara Falls is a thrilling sightseeing adventure and a must see for any tourist.

Comments
21 - 40 of 44 Comments Last updated Feb 2, 2013
The Mentat

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Niagara Falls, USA is a toilet.
GUMPnf

Ransomville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2011

The Mentat wrote:
Niagara Falls, USA is a toilet.
YEAH and it all comes down river from BUFFALO
GUMPnf

Ransomville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2011

Well I finnaly returned from south CALIFORNIA .Death in the family caused me to go there. That state is in as bad as N Y is. one big red fiscal hole. It can be blamed on the govt there as well as the NY govt. Houses forclosed , hardly any jobs & beggers at every freeway off ramp. There seems like no let up of rain here. Will we have a summer ? see you again some time
Anthony

Utica, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 27, 2011

GUMPnf wrote:
Well I finnaly returned from south CALIFORNIA .Death in the family caused me to go there. That state is in as bad as N Y is. one big red fiscal hole. It can be blamed on the govt there as well as the NY govt. Houses forclosed , hardly any jobs & beggers at every freeway off ramp. There seems like no let up of rain here. Will we have a summer ? see you again some time
Not to mention the cost of the Cult of Public Safety their pensions and their ever present union suck-holes.
Truth be known

Ozark, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

nfourwheeler7 wrote:
Truth be blown
When, please tell me when!Keep your mind out of the kitty litter, pussy-cat.
Are you sure you haven't been by my work lately or maybe it's just one of your cronies paying me a visit. You see I had a not so nice experience with a gentlemen today who didn't sound like he was from this area and it just seem too obvious this man was trying to get me fired or fired up. Well, I hope he got the results he was looking for and to suggest that quote,unquote that I was " A piece of work" was very flattering. I do find myself as "A piece of work", Gods work to be precise.
Truth be known

Ozark, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

Just to let any further patrons know that when you stay at a hotel and your key or pass does not work please be advised that the housekeepers are not allowed to let you into the rooms because of hotel policies and if you are a patron that will be working the night shift and have plans to stay and would like your room cleaned let the front desk people know so they can make prior arrangements.
One other thing if you plan on bringing food back from the breakfast area and you plan to bring more then one item back, please try to use the trays provided for you in your room because the housekeeper should not be responsible for holding your items while you try to get into your room.
Some places have time restraints on their employees therefore the housekeepers should not be used as cup holders. If you want to be treated with respect remember that it works both ways and refrain from getting belligerant and don't even go down the path of trying to say that I was exibiting this behaviour first.
Truth be known

Ozark, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 1, 2011

This seems to be a trend where a competitor maybe bringing their sabotagere to bring other companies to their knees.

“Why not”

Since: Feb 09

Mine

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

TBK AKA HOUSE KEEPER (JANITOR)
Jim

Lancaster, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 6, 2011

My wife Mary Ann and I don't plan on any trips to the Falls. My wife has bad feet and I'm a couch potato.
Truth be known

Ozark, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

If you knew who my ex. husband was and who he works for you would understand why I am in this dilemma or who my father has ties with.
Truth be known

Ozark, AL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 11, 2011

Put it this way both these men have condemmed and pretty much black-balled me from society for their own personal gains. They both would defend phediphilles, adulteresses, whores, thieves and last but not least drug addicts and dealers like Mr. Lilly. That's why even being caught red handed this man was able to retain his 18 or maybe even more dollar an hour job and live a comfortable life with no worries in the world because his drug source is pretty much keeping him out of jail. You know all that drug money can pretty much buy justice for anyone here in the states. This man is guilty as hell but with all the blackmail, fear and intimidation from his protectors no one dare to testify against him.
The FBI, DEA and the Mob are pretty much what I call the Trifecta Advisory Committee. These agencies along with the NSA, CIA and other organizations have their hands in each others pockets to make money and not to curb criminals who may have involvements with drugs.
SweetTea

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 1, 2013

Truth be known wrote:
Put it this way both these men have condemmed and pretty much black-balled me from society for their own personal gains. They both would defend phediphilles, adulteresses, whores, thieves and last but not least drug addicts and dealers like Mr. Lilly. That's why even being caught red handed this man was able to retain his 18 or maybe even more dollar an hour job and live a comfortable life with no worries in the world because his drug source is pretty much keeping him out of jail. You know all that drug money can pretty much buy justice for anyone here in the states. This man is guilty as hell but with all the blackmail, fear and intimidation from his protectors no one dare to testify against him.
The FBI, DEA and the Mob are pretty much what I call the Trifecta Advisory Committee. These agencies along with the NSA, CIA and other organizations have their hands in each others pockets to make money and not to curb criminals who may have involvements with drugs.
YOUR COMPLETELY OFF YOUR ROCKER!! The cheese has slid of the cracker....you seem very paranoid , sweetie. You seriously need some help if life is that bad there...then MOVE, FOR THE SAKE OF YOUR CHILDREN, if not yourself, if what you say is true...if anything..GO TO SCHOOL! Cause guess what? NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM YOU...Once you have that degree, life is so different. Take all this time and energy your putting into this bitterness and resentment and go to school! Us women have to stay strong as we ARE so much stronger than these men! They may be physically stronger but we are by a far more mentally stronger than they ever hopes to be! Pull it together woMAN ! You got this!

Since: Aug 10

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

NFNY - Meth capitol of North America
Sweet Tea

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

That is truly sad to hear! Myhusband is 35 from NFNY and went to S at Wheatfield and for 10 years he has told us storys and couldnt wait to bring us there as we both would love and are truly dying to see where he came from. All he talks about r his friends, Dicamelo Bread, Violas subs and the falls of course but from seeing things posted on here it sounds like is nothing that he remembers or explains! Someone said its a ghost town now and im worried about the house he had grown up in as it use to be a true italian nieghboorhood but once again, i heard that the nieghborhood has taken a plung towards getto and that if he holds that much heart and good memories toward that i should by all means keep him from disapointment? 31st street i think is it... you know where that is by chance??
i hope that its all BS

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Judged:

Sweet Tea wrote:
That is truly sad to hear! Myhusband is 35 from NFNY and went to S at Wheatfield and for 10 years he has told us storys and couldnt wait to bring us there as we both would love and are truly dying to see where he came from. All he talks about r his friends, Dicamelo Bread, Violas subs and the falls of course but from seeing things posted on here it sounds like is nothing that he remembers or explains! Someone said its a ghost town now and im worried about the house he had grown up in as it use to be a true italian nieghboorhood but once again, i heard that the nieghborhood has taken a plung towards getto and that if he holds that much heart and good memories toward that i should by all means keep him from disapointment? 31st street i think is it... you know where that is by chance??
i hope that its all BS
Niagara falls ontario is awesome. Niagara Falls NY is truly a ghetto. There is ONE decent neighborhood, and it isnt the area your man is from.

The City of NF is really a meth ghetto. All the radiation in the ground has altered people up there. Dont bother coming unless you want to see the canadian side.

Here is a link that should give you an idea of the reality:

http://wedg-fm.fimc.net/goout.asp...

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Sweet Tea

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

radio station? what are you wanting me to look at? blog?

OH and Thank you!=)
Sweet Tea

Durham, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

OMGah! I remember him tllig me about Love Canal... something about toxic waste and chunks of dirt exploding...or something like that...?

“Smell Ya Later!”

Since: Jan 11

HA HA, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

SweetTea wrote:
...if anything..GO TO SCHOOL! Cause guess what? NO ONE CAN TAKE THAT AWAY FROM YOU...
Based on your spelling and grammar, it appears as though someone took your schooling from you.

Ha Ha!

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2013

Sweet Tea wrote:
radio station? what are you wanting me to look at? blog?
OH and Thank you!=)
Its a podcast of a local radio station reading the niagara falls police blotter. Pretty funny!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Lewiston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Buffalo Diocese Announces More Parish Closings ... (Oct '07) 8 hr Dunkirk Connection 58,633
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 18 hr allwhowannano 6,398
rhyan stewart a.k.a country Mon hisex 3
Seneca Nation vows to fight law (Dec '08) Aug 23 Laugh Phoenix 204
Man with five DWIs has narrow window to escape ... Aug 20 Cold hard facts 12
Police face challenges and frustrations in manhunt (Sep '06) Aug 20 henu 164
Whaetfield Racist ? (Dec '12) Aug 20 Who Me 80

Search the Lewiston Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Lewiston Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000