Douglas Lane

Lewiston, ME

#1 Jan 24, 2011
The manager of this rooming house kicks people out without a cause. she allows people to rat on people. She harasses people. she allows drug dealers to deal drugs in the building. She plays favorites. If she doesn't like you she kicks people out. I never violated any of the rules and I got kicked out. She gave me two days to move out. she discriminates against blacks. when she saw my black friends she called them the n-word. There are two many sex offenders in the building. she allows them to drink with people under 21. she walks into the rooms any time she wants. I lost a lot of items. she is the only one with a key. i always lock my door. She has kicked out people because they belong to New Beginnings. She kicked out an awful lot of black people. She leaves her religious literature in people's doors. She forces her religion on people. She is a Jehovah Witness. I am going to start a law suit. I am encouraging other people to join me. I know people that she lied about. Anyone who reads this should not rent from 391 Lisbon St.
Joe

Boothbay, ME

#2 Jan 24, 2011
Tell the Lisbon PD about her!!
Douglas Lane wrote:
The manager of this rooming house kicks people out without a cause. she allows people to rat on people. She harasses people. she allows drug dealers to deal drugs in the building. She plays favorites. If she doesn't like you she kicks people out. I never violated any of the rules and I got kicked out. She gave me two days to move out. she discriminates against blacks. when she saw my black friends she called them the n-word. There are two many sex offenders in the building. she allows them to drink with people under 21. she walks into the rooms any time she wants. I lost a lot of items. she is the only one with a key. i always lock my door. She has kicked out people because they belong to New Beginnings. She kicked out an awful lot of black people. She leaves her religious literature in people's doors. She forces her religion on people. She is a Jehovah Witness. I am going to start a law suit. I am encouraging other people to join me. I know people that she lied about. Anyone who reads this should not rent from 391 Lisbon St.
manny

Lewiston, ME

#3 Jan 25, 2011
I got Lane out of the building by convincing people to say he violated rules. I been up to Floyd's in 404 who is a sex offender. i paid him with pot to tell Cindy that Lane had too many people up there. and that they were partying. I had two young people tell Cindy that they lived with Lane. Lane never had them in his room. they were partying with me. Cindy claims she is religious but she belongs to a cult. she has sex with tenants. if they don't have sex with tenants she kicks them out. she doesn't like any black people. she allows me to sell pot in the building she buys from me. i get medicinal marijuana. i break the rules and get away with it. i have sex with Cindy along with Perry.
john

United States

#4 Jan 29, 2011
the manager of thisboarding home is one off the nicest most careing person I know she has gone the extra mile to help many in the boarding house she tryes to keep some type of oder in a very rough enviroment. I checked at least one of the above people Douglas Lane is a molest little children and his picture and name apeare on Maines sex offender registry http://sor.informe.org/cgi-bin/sor/step3.pl... The other is and admited drug dealer liar and pot head.
jackie

Lewiston, ME

#5 Feb 16, 2011
so listen i lived in the roomin house for 6 months in 2008-2009 at one point boyfriend went to jail and we ended up 400 dollars behind did cindy kick us out NOPE not at all,she worked with us to the point where we were ahead of ourselves in payments she does the best for anyone thats p[ossible you dont have a place to live she will give it as long as available! YOU dont have a place to live doug becuase of ur actions of having minors up there drinking and what u were doing so have some decency and look at ur self in the mirror and youll see why she kicked you out come on goin g to school for crimiunal jusitce? YOUR A CHILD MOLESTER how is that possible?!?!?!?!?! GROW UPPPPPPPO

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewiston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News College Student Starts Business Recycling Dorm ... May '16 Parden Pard 6
News Ted Cruz pulls off surprise win in Maine GOP ca... Mar '16 longtail 1
News Sweet Dreams, Mr. Heroin (Nov '14) Feb '16 seanronan 3
News Man, 47, accused in abuse of teen Rocky Crowley... (Nov '07) Feb '16 disgusted 38
News Feds award Maine $610,000 to boost rural economy Feb '16 davy 2
Jillian R. Smith, CRNA (Jun '11) Jan '16 zeb smith 2
News Two new charter schools tentatively approved in... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Mac TheNight 7

Lewiston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewiston Mortgages