police

There are 2 comments on the Kennebec Journal story from Jan 29, 2012, titled police. In it, Kennebec Journal reports that:

A Gardiner woman was hospitalized Saturday after a crash in which her car went off Whitten Road and struck a utility pole, cutting electrical power to the area, including traffic signals, and she faces charges of drunken driving.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Kennebec Journal.

Lisa

Hampton, NH

#1 Feb 9, 2012
When will this woman learn. Time to grow up Ms. Rastelli. Better yet. Time to serve a long jail sentence!
La Taj Mahall

Portland, ME

#2 Feb 18, 2012
Lisa, yes, she needs to straighten out, that is true, but would you participate in a threesome with her? That's what is really important.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewiston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
184 Bartlett Street Oct '17 himalaya 1
News Man shot in abdomen in Lewiston Sep '17 Karma 1
News What's at stake for Maine as Lewiston and Aubur... Sep '17 Steve 1
News Man, 47, accused in abuse of teen Rocky Crowley... (Nov '07) May '17 Sherries a crazy ... 39
391 Lisbon St. (Jan '11) Apr '17 d man 6
News Enough is Enough: Legislature should direct res... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Wildchild 1
Rats in Lewiston (Jul '11) Nov '16 Cpt_Koolaid 3

Lewiston Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewiston Mortgages