Meet the 'True Beauty' Contestants

Meet the 'True Beauty' Contestants

There are 1 comment on the Zap2it.com story from Dec 30, 2008, titled Meet the 'True Beauty' Contestants. In it, Zap2it.com reports that:

ABC has revealed the identities of the 10 people whose "True Beauty" will be on display to the world starting next week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Zap2it.com.

Dave Rattler

Australia

#1 Mar 20, 2010
In my eyes Monique Santiago Is absolutely stunning, just flawless!! No question!! In both looks and personality. No matter what she is definitely number #1

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewiston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Idaho (Dis... (Oct '10) Aug 9 Mister22 9
Review: Changepoint Jul '15 mamacita 1
News N. Idaho authorities not ready to drop cold case (Feb '09) Jun '15 CrescentCrow 728
huge planes flying over in formation and right ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 catbug65 1
Mad Dog BBQ (Jan '15) Jan '15 Scooby 1
News Lewiston passes law protecting gays, lesbians (Oct '14) Oct '14 Xstain Mullah Aroma 14
News Cold case from 32-years ago continues with body... (Jul '14) Aug '14 confused 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewiston Mortgages