Lewiston Is Anti Gay .....Why?

Lewiston Is Anti Gay .....Why?

Posted in the Lewiston Forum

Heather

Lewiston, ID

#1 Feb 17, 2013
I am willing to wager,that Lewiston is among the top 5 most discriminatory against anyone with an alternative lifestyle in the country.If you are gay in this community they expect you to resort to being a sneak,and treat you like a pervert....Even if we do believe in modesty....Honestly how do they expect anyone to find a meaningful relationship on craigslist or a park restroom.The argument for this is that are always alternative means for alternative lifestyles,....I know that this community is a modest,conservative,Christian community but many times the Bible is misinterpreted.....I suggest some of these people invest in a Strongs Concordance.Christianity is NOT a "straights only" exclusive club....And I am not some pervert.....I deserve Love.
Vicky Myers

Lewiston, ID

#2 Jun 13, 2013
Yes Heather you do deserve love. We all do. Don't blame the Christians for the prejudice's you have encountered. Many people may claim to be Christian, but one of the first things the bible teaches us is not to judge our fellow man. A true Christian will remember this before placing judgment on you. I don't have a church I attend regularly but I am one of Gods children and I live my life for him. I don't believe gender is an issue in the after life. However following the teachings of Christ is. Hang in there all good change comes with sacrifice. Vicky

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewiston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Changepoint Jul 1 mamacita 1
News N. Idaho authorities not ready to drop cold case (Feb '09) Jun '15 CrescentCrow 728
huge planes flying over in formation and right ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 catbug65 1
Mad Dog BBQ (Jan '15) Jan '15 Scooby 1
News Lewiston passes law protecting gays, lesbians (Oct '14) Oct '14 Xstain Mullah Aroma 14
News Cold case from 32-years ago continues with body... (Jul '14) Aug '14 confused 2
Review: Ernies Steakhouse (Jun '14) Jun '14 quilcene 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewiston Mortgages