Motorcycle crashes, burns near Red Wolf

Motorcycle crashes, burns near Red Wolf

There are 1 comment on the KLEW-TV Lewiston story from Apr 2, 2011, titled Motorcycle crashes, burns near Red Wolf. In it, KLEW-TV Lewiston reports that:

A motorcycle burst into flames in a crash on State Route 128 between the Red Wolf Bridge and the Idaho border late Friday afternoon.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLEW-TV Lewiston.

INEEL

Orofino, ID

#1 Apr 2, 2011
must have been one of those newer Nuclear Powered Crotch Rocket Gizmo's. Gotta watch how you insert the fuel rod into the well. I am surprized the operator didn't pull back on the handlebars and launch into space!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewiston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Idaho (Dis... (Oct '10) Aug 9 Mister22 9
Review: Changepoint Jul '15 mamacita 1
News N. Idaho authorities not ready to drop cold case (Feb '09) Jun '15 CrescentCrow 728
huge planes flying over in formation and right ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 catbug65 1
Mad Dog BBQ (Jan '15) Jan '15 Scooby 1
News Lewiston passes law protecting gays, lesbians (Oct '14) Oct '14 Xstain Mullah Aroma 14
News Cold case from 32-years ago continues with body... (Jul '14) Aug '14 confused 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewiston Mortgages