tracieolson1

United States

#1 Oct 23, 2013
I just rescued a horse. She is beautiful. I live in north Lewiston. I was born here. I remember when the stock car races and the rodeo was all on this side with livestock all over. I got permission from the owner of a field which is across my drive way.It is 24 ac. One person complained of smelling horse manure. So the city code officer has given me 3 tickets because it is not zoned like that.But on the other side of the trailer park there is a couple of cows.Because there is not a house on the property then I can not have her there. As far as smelling manure,we have the compost business up wind...... I do not have the money or property. I won't sell her. She was abused already. PLEASE HELP US....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewiston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Changepoint Jul 1 mamacita 1
News N. Idaho authorities not ready to drop cold case (Feb '09) Jun '15 CrescentCrow 728
huge planes flying over in formation and right ... (Jan '15) Jan '15 catbug65 1
Mad Dog BBQ (Jan '15) Jan '15 Scooby 1
News Lewiston passes law protecting gays, lesbians (Oct '14) Oct '14 Xstain Mullah Aroma 14
News Cold case from 32-years ago continues with body... (Jul '14) Aug '14 confused 2
Review: Ernies Steakhouse (Jun '14) Jun '14 quilcene 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewiston Mortgages