Idaho H1N1 clinics Wednesday will off...

Idaho H1N1 clinics Wednesday will offer vaccine to all

There are 8 comments on the KLEW-TV Lewiston story from Dec 11, 2009, titled Idaho H1N1 clinics Wednesday will offer vaccine to all. In it, KLEW-TV Lewiston reports that:

The H1N1 vaccine is now available to everyone in Idaho over the age of 6 months.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KLEW-TV Lewiston.

Sarah

United States

#1 Dec 12, 2009
laughable. Swine flu, the whole family has already had it! I would never get the vaccine anyway!

Springfield, MO

#2 Dec 13, 2009
It's not laughable when you lose a loved one.

It's better to be safe than sorry. There is nothing wrong with the H1N1 vaccine in the U.S. So, don't be silly. The swine flu is on the decline for now, but could easily resurge again.

Since: Jan 09

Springfield, MO

#3 Dec 15, 2009
On MSN homepage this a.m. it said that 800,000 doses of this vaccine recalled because they aren't potent enough.

Springfield, MO

#4 Dec 18, 2009
Those were vaccines for babies.
funny

Orofino, ID

#5 Dec 18, 2009
funny how many years go by, like every year, its the Russian flu, China flu, Tiawan flu, Asian flu, Bird flu, swine flu, why isn't there a Jaduyi Flu?
That guy Robert McLaughlin has had the Jaduyi Flu for going on 7 years now. Give him the vaccine that comes in a cup you have to pee into. Mainline that pee Jaduyi Robbie, This is the vaccine for babies Pee in your veins

Springfield, MO

#6 Dec 19, 2009
I agree with you about RM. But, that vaccine is for EVERYBODY. 10,000 people have died this year from the this flu. Which outnumbers the seasonal flu by thousands. It's not just for babies or kids. And, it has killed people that have had no underlying problems. It might not be so widespread right now, but could probably resurge unless the majority of our population is vaccinated.

What's your problem? Is ignorance bliss with you?
Sounds like it from most of what you have posted.

Springfield, MO

#7 Dec 19, 2009
ruditootiebootie does crack, that isn't the drug type.
funny

Orofino, ID

#8 Dec 19, 2009
I know, it is the crack in Petey BoyS ass

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewiston Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Idaho (Dis... (Oct '10) Jun 24 spoon 10
News N. Idaho authorities not ready to drop cold case (Feb '09) Jun 16 2all 736
Lapwai Strugz (Apr '09) Apr '16 LITTLEFOOT ELLENWOOD 3
Looking for Imogene Goudy (Apr '10) Jan '16 Brenda Goudy 2
Review: Ziggy's Building Materials (Dec '15) Dec '15 David 1
News Dworshak Dam wins 'potentially unsafe' rating (Jan '09) Dec '15 friend of dion 49
News LPD officer had no choice but to defend himself... (Nov '15) Nov '15 Citizen 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Lewiston Mortgages