Comments
1 - 2 of 2 Comments Last updated Sep 27, 2012
Tommy B

Owensboro, KY

#1 Jan 31, 2012
Yesterday morning on the way to work in Owensboro I saw a silver/brown Chevy Avalanche with WHORE spray painted in great big letters on the tailgate. I damn near wrecked! It was a female driver and I first saw her at the highway 60 light in Lewisport. Did anyone else see that? Anyone know what the deal was?
Lmfao

Huntingburg, IN

#2 Sep 27, 2012
Tommy B wrote:
Yesterday morning on the way to work in Owensboro I saw a silver/brown Chevy Avalanche with WHORE spray painted in great big letters on the tailgate. I damn near wrecked! It was a female driver and I first saw her at the highway 60 light in Lewisport. Did anyone else see that? Anyone know what the deal was?
Tammy Cartwright!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisport Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 22 min Clint Eastwood 1,451
KY Hundreds of birds die in western Ky. (Jan '11) 1 hr Owl 81,598
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 4 hr Limbertwig 151,261
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 8 hr Advertisment 26,226
james pate 15 hr Infowar 2
What happened to Willie Pate? Tri-State man mis... Fri yeah 3
KY Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | T... (Oct '10) Thu Reality 16,145
•••
•••
•••

Lewisport Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Lewisport People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Lewisport News, Events & Info