lol

Princeton, WV

#192 Jan 11, 2013
The local authorities are inbred pillbillies. How long has that light at Shoney's been broken? Try to make a left out of Shoney's and too often it doesn't work. The cops can give out a traffic ticket but not fix the traffic problems like this. The cops sit at the Shell across from WalMart and supervise the drug deals going on in the WalMart parking lot. Downtown business is pretty dead. Empty or for sale businesses take up about half of downtown in the 'coolest small town'. Lewisburg City Court is a real inbred affair. haha silly billies, keep snortin....
Lmao

United States

#193 Jan 11, 2013
lol wrote:
The local authorities are inbred pillbillies. How long has that light at Shoney's been broken? Try to make a left out of Shoney's and too often it doesn't work. The cops can give out a traffic ticket but not fix the traffic problems like this. The cops sit at the Shell across from WalMart and supervise the drug deals going on in the WalMart parking lot. Downtown business is pretty dead. Empty or for sale businesses take up about half of downtown in the 'coolest small town'. Lewisburg City Court is a real inbred affair. haha silly billies, keep snortin....
It seems you're the dumbass, the police don't service the traffic lights!
Lmao

United States

#194 Jan 11, 2013
More training needed wrote:
While I don't blame the local PD's for their reaction once he stepped out with a gun in a crowded area and felt threatened themselves, it seems very likely to me that these cops should have handled the situation differently while in pursuit of the victim. They knew he had been suicidal and also that he was unstable.
There are well-established protocols for handling mentally ill patients, particularly those that are a threat to themselves and others. Those protocols require specific training, and have resulted in drastically reducing the incidents of escalating these types of situations into bad endings such as this. A great example is the Memphis model CIT, which resulted in reducing injury related escalated outcomes dramatically from 35 in 100,000 responses to 7 in 100,000 responses in the first 3 three years of implementation.
Over the past 25 years, variations of the Memphis model of these types of programs have been adopted by police departments around the world and in almost every state in the nation, from small-town departments to big-city forces and have been well-documented to reduce escalated, violent outcomes dramatically when dealing with a threatening mentally ill person.
It is well-known that aggressively surrounding a mentally unstable person that is a threat to others almost always results in a more violent and tragic outcome. It sound to me that the local PD's not only lack the proper training, but were also amped up since one of their own was involved; the local PD's may want to look into expanding their training for these sort of situations and learn to be more objective in how they handle responses.
It would be a benefit to our community moving forward if our PD's have CIT teams trained in deescalating and diffusing responses to aggressively mental ill patients, as the way this situation went down put many more in danger and resulted in one of the worst outcomes possible.
Is being a drunk dumbass considered a mental illness?
Tyson

Bealeton, VA

#195 Jan 12, 2013
Lmao wrote:
<quoted text> It seems you're the dumbass, the police don't service the traffic lights!
No the cops don't service the traffic lights!
1. because they are not smart enough to service anything

2. that is why they are cops because they are not smart enough to do any other job
3. But calling ever who it is that does service the traffic lights IS THERE JOB! so why don't they do it??
4. Dumb-ass!
Tyson

Bealeton, VA

#196 Jan 12, 2013
horrible wrote:
What actually caused the person to be shot ?
Hot headed trigger happy cops, that run in packs!
trash

United States

#197 Jan 12, 2013
Saying jennifer is trash is an understatement she is nasty nasty nasty ask her own family they will tell you shes up mommies ass now but let her do something mommie dont approve of & mommie drops any association she has with her why do you think jennifer became such a church going jesus loving piece of trash she is about as religous as the devil himself. Seriously if those she has fooled could only see her behind closed doors as for being an ex cop ssk her why she is an ex cop & not a cop good story good laugh peice of garbarge belongs in prison thats another good story btw ol winters should ask for a refund for thatyoung girl he belongs to another man jeff ratliff to b exact yeah i said it another thing she is a wh**e oops they get paid no one wpuld pay for that shit wake up shes as mentally disturbed if not more so than most people could even imagine
Lmao

United States

#198 Jan 12, 2013
Tyson wrote:
<quoted text>
No the cops don't service the traffic lights!
2. that is why they are cops because they are not smart enough to do any other job
3. But calling ever who it is that does service the traffic lights IS THERE JOB! so why don't they do it??
4. Dumb-ass!
I wasn't aware that calling in traffic light repairs was THEIR not THERE job. You're no doubt quite the Einstein.
think!!!

New York, NY

#199 Jan 12, 2013
Tyson wrote:
<quoted text>No the cops don't service the traffic lights!

4. Dumb-ass!
Cop haters are usually the ones that can't follow a few simple rules in their life. You're embarrassing yourself.
Tyson

Bealeton, VA

#200 Jan 12, 2013
[QUOTE who="think!!!"]<q uoted text>
Cop haters are usually the ones that can't follow a few simple rules in their life. You're embarrassing yourself.[/QUOTE]

I don't hate ALL cops just the really stupid ones, & If you happen to be one...oh! well??
Tyson

Bealeton, VA

#201 Jan 12, 2013
Lmao wrote:
<quoted text> I wasn't aware that calling in traffic light repairs was THEIR not THERE job. You're no doubt quite the Einstein.
I used only one word wrong?....Just take a good look at YOUR WHOLE miserable LIFE!!...LMAOAU!!
Lmao

United States

#202 Jan 13, 2013
Tyson wrote:
<quoted text>
I used only one word wrong?....Just take a good look at YOUR WHOLE miserable LIFE!!...LMAOAU!!
That jealousy you're carrying around is going to eat a hole right through you.
Tyson

Bealeton, VA

#203 Jan 13, 2013
Lmao wrote:
<quoted text> That jealousy you're carrying around is going to eat a hole right through you.
Speaking of HOLES, Every single one on you has been repeatedly USED to past the point of being worn out!
I am just "jealous" of YOU!....Ha!
Lmao

United States

#204 Jan 13, 2013
Tyson wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of HOLES, Every single one on you has been repeatedly USED to past the point of being worn out!
I am just "jealous" of YOU!....Ha!
There's a lot to be said for honesty.
sad

Bronx, NY

#205 Jan 13, 2013
Lmao wrote:
<quoted text>There's a lot to be said for honesty.
Good try, same person as "Tyson". Time to move on, throw in the towel bc you aren't anywhere near amusing. Good try though.
Lmao

United States

#206 Jan 13, 2013
sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Good try, same person as "Tyson". Time to move on, throw in the towel bc you aren't anywhere near amusing. Good try though.
My job isn't to amuse you or anyone else.
Tyson

Bealeton, VA

#207 Jan 15, 2013
My job is to put you clowns in your place
& if someone is using my name it is because they wished they were me...but cant measure up!

So "sad" or "Lmao" bite "Tyson's" butt & just move on!!
GA friend

United States

#208 Jan 16, 2013
Thank u wrote:
<quoted text>
I was eating at ruby Tuesdays when it happened.. Glad they pulled them over instead of chasing him thru the town and putting people in danger.. They handled this remarkably. I gave my sworn statement to them.. Be happy to send u the pics I took from the restaurant. U are an idiot... I for one am glad I'm safe and sound today.. Police are damned if they do and damned if they don't. People were all around.. Truly remarkable job they did on the fly yesterday.. Wear ur pajamas to Wal mart today u moron. Collect ur check.. Ur an embarrassment... Sure u took time away from a job to write what u wrote.. Ur a waste
I would like to view pics.
1 post removed
Update

United States

#210 Jan 16, 2013
abba wrote:
Well its been a few weeks and nobody knows who the cops were that did the shooting? Being well protected I guess. Im sure it was hard on them to actually shoot the gun and kill someone. Anybody would of done the same thing in there situation.
Actually, it's only been a week!
Psychonaut

Bellevue, WA

#211 Jan 16, 2013
[QUOTE who="think!!!"]<q uoted text>
Cop haters are usually the ones that can't follow a few simple rules in their life. You're embarrassing yourself.[/QUOTE] If everyone followed all the rules, there would be no progress or diversity in the world. There will always be good and evil. You're the one who should feel embarassed for that kind of comment.
Aji

White Sulphur Springs, WV

#212 Jan 16, 2013
Why are you people still talking about this?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i cannot believe this is happening here 8 hr Russell 90
House of delegates-Who gets your vote pick 2 11 hr NoFlowers 16
Brian dilly 12 hr Judge larry 13
free live music? 14 hr Well LaTeeDaa 3
Spartan football 2014 Sun Student at east 38
Tara Morgan/Reynolds junkie&$10 whoore ask the ... Sun Judge larry 8
lowlife female in fairlea Sat Judge larry 8
Lewisburg Dating
Find my Match

Lewisburg Jobs