First Prev
of 14
Next Last
norma jean

Summersville, WV

#1 Jan 7, 2013
What happened? anyone have any ideas? pretty sure all of the cops in greenbrier county are in front of shoney's
Becca

Nitro, WV

#2 Jan 7, 2013
I believe a man was threatening to commit suicide and when the cops arrived he in some way displayed his rifle (not sure if he pointed it at them or not) so they shot and killed him. That's all I know and it's anecdotal.
sweet pea

Princeton, WV

#3 Jan 7, 2013
damn wtf is goimg on guess i gotta wait for the 6o'clock news to find out anything all I seen was a shit full of cops fly pass me hello can I get a answer............
Star

Oakvale, WV

#4 Jan 7, 2013
I was 5 cars from light where it went down...occurred at bottom of eastbound exit off I-64 right at stoplight. There was a schoolbus and a red truck surrounded by about 5 cop cars, which turned into about 12 cop cars in a matter of minutes...the cops had guns drawn and running around to get in position, straight out of a movie...then I heard about 15 or so gun shots pop off, and then saw the cops sprint towards the red truck with their guns drawn towards the pavement. It was at that point that I saw a body on the ground, but my view was immediately blocked as another cop car pulled up so that the viewpoint from the lane I was in wouldn't be able to see what was going on. It was pretty insane.
Dontgetit

United States

#5 Jan 7, 2013
Was it in front of a restaurant or gas station? Outside or in? Are there still cops there?
norma jean

Summersville, WV

#6 Jan 7, 2013
i think it happened in the i-64 intersection near shoney's
Star

Oakvale, WV

#7 Jan 7, 2013
It happened literally right at the bottom of the I64 exit at the stoplight for 219. I was going north on 219 with Shoneys to the right of me...the incident was on left side 219S...
lmfao

United States

#8 Jan 7, 2013
Dontgetit wrote:
Was it in front of a restaurant or gas station? Outside or in? Are there still cops there?
Really!!!!
Dontgetit

United States

#9 Jan 7, 2013
Did it have anything to do with the school bus?
Wondering

United States

#10 Jan 7, 2013
Star, I hope you stayed and gave a witness statement.
Waiting

United States

#11 Jan 7, 2013
We've been sitting on the exit ramp for 15 minutes.
Star

Oakvale, WV

#12 Jan 7, 2013
I don't know. But, there was a schoolbus right there at the bottom of the exit. It was either blocking the off exit or it was involved..I didn't see any kids in the bus, but it played a part in whatever went down, bc the bus and the red truck were surrounded
knows

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Jan 7, 2013
Why don't you nosey people wait until you get the facts and then you will know what went on.
really

Rosemount, MN

#14 Jan 7, 2013
Sounds like WVVA news pretty much confirmed what Star stated!!
Star

Oakvale, WV

#15 Jan 7, 2013
Nah, I got out of there after I had time to turn around. Whatever was going to go down, went down, and I had my 20 month old daughter with me, I would've turned around earlier, but the cop cars were flying down the middle lane and I didn't want to risk holding one of them up.
Star

Oakvale, WV

#16 Jan 7, 2013
Everything happened so fast...kind of ironic that it happened right across from the "coolest town in America" sign
really

Rosemount, MN

#17 Jan 7, 2013
knows wrote:
Why don't you nosey people wait until you get the facts and then you will know what went on.
How about you shushhhh!! Watch the news dingleberry..
liveleak

Princeton, WV

#18 Jan 7, 2013
Who controls the cameras on the traffic lite at the intersection? Would be cool to see the local popo's in action!
finally

Princeton, WV

#19 Jan 7, 2013
Topix has finally got a sane person updating info to us that don't have a clue and you people placing rediculous post. Thank you Star. Glad u were not hurt either.
oxox

Princeton, WV

#20 Jan 7, 2013
the bus was not invovled seen it all

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 14
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
New trooper? 8 hr Jjh 3
Partying/ being mature. 22 hr Prick 2
Heritage not hate Wed Bob 10
Apricot Lane (Dec '14) Jun 30 Wink 14
Bed bugs (Jan '11) Jun 30 bulk 16
Alfredos Jun 30 okherewego 5
Savanna Kaitlyn and ken mccoy Jun 30 Brownie Brown 1
More from around the web

Lewisburg People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE