she will b back in there
SRJ

Walton, WV

#43 Oct 22, 2012
Steven Colombo
Reap what you sow

Lancaster, SC

#44 Oct 22, 2012
Adam Holcolb got indicted for breaking into my apartment and stealing my air conditioning units from my windows. 2 of them. The dumb ass knew I was camping with family and parked his truck across from our building, which the neighbor saw and then she heard someone up in our apartment late at night when she also knew we weren't there. they werent even mine! they were my landlords. Our neighbor told the landlord and he asked me about it like he thought I did it, cuz I was moving in like 2 days anyway. He then supposedly had the cops follow him to adams new place and searched and found them. going to huttonsville for stealing 2 AC window units, ha ha, he will be forced to hang with the pussies and petophiles for some faggot shit like that. What a loser and a super spy/snitch. Well folks, for those interested, there is the inside scoop from the horses mouth.
Giggity

Princeton, WV

#45 Oct 22, 2012
Reap what you sow wrote:
Adam Holcolb got indicted for breaking into my apartment and stealing my air conditioning units from my windows. 2 of them. The dumb ass knew I was camping with family and parked his truck across from our building, which the neighbor saw and then she heard someone up in our apartment late at night when she also knew we weren't there. they werent even mine! they were my landlords. Our neighbor told the landlord and he asked me about it like he thought I did it, cuz I was moving in like 2 days anyway. He then supposedly had the cops follow him to adams new place and searched and found them. going to huttonsville for stealing 2 AC window units, ha ha, he will be forced to hang with the pussies and petophiles for some faggot shit like that. What a loser and a super spy/snitch. Well folks, for those interested, there is the inside scoop from the horses mouth.
Hope you haven't said too much to jeapordize the trial and be held in contempt.
lol

Elkview, WV

#46 Oct 23, 2012
Reap what you sow wrote:
you are the one who sounds pathetic here
SRJ

Nitro, WV

#47 Oct 24, 2012
Colin Sturgell
SRJ

Nitro, WV

#48 Oct 24, 2012
Dustin Ellison
SRJ

Nitro, WV

#49 Oct 24, 2012
Danielle Ramos
Reap what you sow

Lancaster, SC

#50 Oct 24, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>you are the one who sounds pathetic here
Not sure I follow. Did you say I am pathetic for having my home broken into? From the judgements of your remark it seems that is what you are saying and it looks like no one agrees with that. Unless you think that somehow its cool to break the law and deprive others of their own property, how in the world could you find me at fault? I think it's time adam and others like him grow up and act like a man and take responsibility for their behavior! No one makes you do these things, you make that choice. BE A MAN!!!! stop being such a bitch! You deserve everything thats coming to you. If you havent noticed, everyone on this forum has nothing but bad things to say about Adam Holcomb. That would give me a wake up call that maybe im a piece of trash and for myself, I would do everything I could to change that conception of me, in this case he'll have to do his time in drug court, unntil he messes that up, then prison, then I suggest he move far away and keep to himself and stay far away from everyone until he finishes going through puberty!
Reap what you sow

Lancaster, SC

#51 Oct 24, 2012
Giggity wrote:
<quoted text>
Hope you haven't said too much to jeapordize the trial and be held in contempt.
Its obvious you know nothing about how the court system works, lol. People are only held in contempt for disobeying a court order, lol. As for a "trial", in this case there won't be one. If there is then thats bad news for Mr. Holcomb, that means auto max sentence. A young boy like him, with his reputation and history couldnt convince a jury of his innocence even if he hadn't committed the crime. He's toast. If he want to be a man he will own up to this and understand that what he did warrants incarceration. Being locked up isnt probably fun, but it couldnt be to much worse than the life he and his girlfriend live now. Hell be dope sick for a month or two, then he will slowly turn back into a human being. when hes released after serving about 18 months, he might have a chance at living a REAL life and even possibly be a Daddy to his daughter. I promise you though, these postings will in no way hinder any "trial" or court proceeding. Hope you have been more enlightened than you previously were before you obvious confusion.
Fife

Moneta, VA

#52 Oct 25, 2012
Hey reap you don't have to be such a condescending dick. Or maybe you do I don't know.

Since: Oct 10

Greenbrier County

#53 Oct 25, 2012
Fife wrote:
Hey reap you don't have to be such a condescending dick. Or maybe you do I don't know.
good call !
Reap what you sow

Lancaster, SC

#54 Oct 25, 2012
Fife wrote:
I guess I should be more sensitive to thieves that break into my home, your right, I apologize forum, I was WAY out of line, lol
Fife

Princeton, WV

#55 Oct 25, 2012
I mean condescending to giggity. But whatever it's not that important We don't have to live with ya.
Reap what you sow

Lancaster, SC

#56 Oct 26, 2012
I was under the suspicion that "Giggity" was the thief in question or someone that he associates with. If not then I guess I apologize for being so condescending.
SRJ

Elizabeth, WV

#57 Oct 26, 2012
Larry Cales
SRJ

Elizabeth, WV

#58 Oct 26, 2012
Anthony Loudermilk
SRJ

United States

#59 Nov 2, 2012
Ian Lutz
Just sayin

Ardsley, NY

#60 Nov 2, 2012
Not long ago David Canaday and three others were arrested for B and E because of drugs. I saw him the other day I thought he admitted to it came on tv and told the story. Why is he still walking around?
Hmmm

Williamsburg, WV

#61 Nov 2, 2012
Brittany Williams
Tyler Caldwell

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) 7 hr I no everything 4,169
Religion is the Opiate of the Masses 10 hr Trainwreck 8
Trainstop 7 20 hr C J C 1
Trainstop 6 20 hr C J C 1
Thank Capito 20 hr Trainwreck 27
Trainstop 4 20 hr C J C 1
Trainstop 3 20 hr C J C 1

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance