Is Brandon Kidd working there?

I don't think so mr Carey
DRC

Chesapeake, OH

#66 Feb 22, 2013
Hey wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so mr Carey
Thats not Mr. Carey I am, I'm above it. That Brandon boy is a low life joke. Like I said, I'm above it
Possibly

Princeton, WV

#67 Feb 22, 2013
I think he works at 50 east. Or Bella casa
Yes

Charleston, WV

#68 Feb 22, 2013
awh wrote:
does the ppl at the bowling alley like him being their DJ? Yes I've heard he has a HORRIBLE REP.
Please dont fall for his scams and ladies watch out for his bull$hit lies. Nothing good comes with being associated with this person.
IDK

United States

#69 Feb 22, 2013
IDK

United States

#70 Feb 22, 2013
just me

Elkview, WV

#71 Feb 23, 2013
Possibly wrote:
I think he works at 50 east. Or Bella casa
He used to work at Bella Casa but now works at 50. I'm pretty sure he's not working at Dibs. What's so bad about him anyway? He seems like a nice enough guy.
IDK

Nitro, WV

#72 Feb 23, 2013
really

Loretto, MN

#73 Feb 23, 2013
If they get Shady to DJ there I will never go in the place.
IDK

Parkersburg, WV

#74 Feb 23, 2013
first hand

Oakvale, WV

#75 Feb 24, 2013
none of the owners know anything about the resturant business. all they worried about is money. ill say this. high prices. bad food. small portions for and arm and a leg oh yeah dont forget your drink and side included haha. and molded bread. no business= no money. sorry guys. looks like u made a bad decision this time.
nunya

Princeton, WV

#76 Feb 24, 2013
Soooo wrote:
Is it a sports bar or a restaurant?
hhmm geuss it is a good thing minors aren't allowed
1 post removed
sarah

Princeton, WV

#78 Mar 1, 2013
prices are out rageous the people that work there are rude and the lights are really bright why does greg want to go to other bars and start shit stay at your own place
Really

Glen Allen, VA

#79 Mar 2, 2013
first hand wrote:
none of the owners know anything about the resturant business. all they worried about is money. ill say this. high prices. bad food. small portions for and arm and a leg oh yeah dont forget your drink and side included haha. and molded bread. no business= no money. sorry guys. looks like u made a bad decision this time.
Molded bread?
hannah

Oakvale, WV

#80 Mar 2, 2013
molded bread is correct!!! I talked to a guy about dibs.. he said him and his wife went to eat and his bun had mold all over the bottom.
Oil

Lewisburg, WV

#81 Mar 2, 2013
Fine place to dine and drink some wine.
BornAndBreadWV

Charleston, WV

#82 Mar 2, 2013
Dragnet wrote:
Did you drunks know that we "officers" like to park & wait for you to come out of your "watering hole"
We get you off the roads & it prevents domestic assaults, if you could get home.
Your wife would beat your drunk azz for drinking up the rent money

Yeah stupid we did know that instead of you sitting out side and waiting, you allow them to get behind the wheel and take the chance of them killing us before you catch them! The only thing your doing is trying to fine someone to make money. You all could give a shit about the domestic that could occur. I love it when an officer admits to allowing a drunk to drive on the main roads!!!! Jackass!
1 post removed
Jury is in

United States

#84 Mar 3, 2013
BornAndBreadWV wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah stupid we did know that instead of you sitting out side and waiting, you allow them to get behind the wheel and take the chance of them killing us before you catch them! The only thing your doing is trying to fine someone to make money. You all could give a shit about the domestic that could occur. I love it when an officer admits to allowing a drunk to drive on the main roads!!!! Jackass!
It's spelled "Bred", not "Bread". Dumbass!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Broken heart from lies 5 hr The white horse 7
Lewisburg Citizans party lie 9 hr fact checker 9
Sean dowdy (Mar '12) 11 hr What 5
Danny king 19 hr Lenny 1
motel down from long john silvers Fri aware 8
Should we impeach trump Fri old local 43
west virginia daily news Fri Kim 3

Lewisburg Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance