21 - 40 of 149 Comments Last updated Oct 6, 2013
Was there

Orangevale, CA

#23 Dec 23, 2012
When does it open?
Mall Parking Lot

Rich Creek, VA

#24 Dec 23, 2012
Kevin Bennet and Alan Baker are the two that are opening DIBS!!!!!
we will know

Huntington, WV

#25 Dec 24, 2012
we will all find out who exactly it is soon enough. I don't know the Baker guy - who is that? and I do know who Kevin Bennett is and if it is him, I will NEVER give that pedophile my money. He's a ripoff artist and I highly recommend nobody hire him to do any plumb work.
If anybody on here defends him, then they are most likely family of his.
He will die in this small community always being known for his talking to a 14 year old online wanting sex. he's a pedophile.
that Baker guy

Charleston, WV

#26 Dec 24, 2012
is Mark Paine's younger brother, and
I will not go there
Dragnet

United States

#27 Dec 24, 2012
Did you drunks know that we "officers" like to park & wait for you to come out of your "watering hole"
We get you off the roads & it prevents domestic assaults, if you could get home.
Your wife would beat your drunk azz for drinking up the rent money
then again

Charleston, WV

#28 Dec 24, 2012
maybe you look the other way
Hmmm

Charleston, WV

#29 Dec 24, 2012
Dragnet wrote:
Did you drunks know that we "officers" like to park & wait for you to come out of your "watering hole"
We get you off the roads & it prevents domestic assaults, if you could get home.
Your wife would beat your drunk azz for drinking up the rent money
Wow that's super-threatening! Sounds like are actual real police officers commenting on what you do to catch real-life criminals! I am scared!
Wyatt

United States

#30 Dec 24, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow that's super-threatening! Sounds like are actual real police officers commenting on what you do to catch real-life criminals! I am scared!
Damn right you're scared, I can see it in your eyes.
Hmmm

Charleston, WV

#31 Dec 24, 2012
Wyatt & Dragnet, sounds like you got it all under control! Am I right in thinking this bar has not even opened?
a friend

Princeton, WV

#32 Dec 24, 2012
Hmmm wrote:
Wyatt & Dragnet, sounds like you got it all under control! Am I right in thinking this bar has not even opened?
You're right... The bar isn't even open yet. They're hoping it will be in a week or so. And it's Alan Baker and Brit West opening the bar.
dibbbbbsssss

Clendenin, WV

#33 Dec 27, 2012
I know for a fact kevin and greg are two of the four that are opening the bar its a sports bar and it does look nice but I would not give kevin a dime for anything
Worry

Princeton, WV

#34 Dec 29, 2012
Dont worry just go down and fight all you want.J.R. Morgan has your back.All you need is 12grand to get life.So beat some winny ass man up.Thats what you get.And him and his gf enjoy 50grand for what she set up.Is it grand in the justice system in Greenbrier Co.And I heard this is not her first.I quess do what you have to.
Unknown

Charleston, WV

#35 Jan 24, 2013
Does it matter who opens it? As long as it has good service and good food then return to it. If not, don't go. Why should there be argument already when the place hasn't opened yet.
LOL

Summersville, WV

#36 Jan 24, 2013
Finally a bar Greg can fight in just like it was his own!
Xxxxxx

Lewisburg, WV

#37 Jan 24, 2013
Will it work?
its sad

Charleston, WV

#38 Jan 25, 2013
It just sux that a convicted child molester can be part of a bar that families will bring their kids too thats why it mstters would you take your kids in their so Kevin can eyeball them
huh

Summersville, WV

#39 Jan 25, 2013
its sad wrote:
It just sux that a convicted child molester can be part of a bar that families will bring their kids too thats why it mstters would you take your kids in their so Kevin can eyeball them
Huh? A bar you bring your kids too?
Someone who brings their kids to a bar probably isn't worried about them being around child molesters..
right on

Bealeton, VA

#40 Jan 26, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh? A bar you bring your kids too?
Someone who brings their kids to a bar probably isn't worried about them being around child molesters..
Takes one to know one!
wondering

Princeton, WV

#41 Jan 26, 2013
When is this place going to open if ever? I've been hearing "opening soon" for months. Makes me wonder how the place is going to be run if whoever is running it can't even get it together to get it open.
spy

Bealeton, VA

#42 Jan 26, 2013
wondering wrote:
When is this place going to open if ever? I've been hearing "opening soon" for months. Makes me wonder how the place is going to be run if whoever is running it can't even get it together to get it open.
It is really just a front for the CIA! They are going to keep a eye on you Hillbilly drunks!
Obama put em up to it!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lewisburg Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Samantha Lynn Rudd 4 min Ol my 2
WV Who do you support for U.S. Senate in West Virg... (Oct '10) 10 min bacon hater 57,016
Big Announcement from The Greenbrier 37 min Captain Obvious 41
Brian Dilley 1 hr Dud 12
Chinese folks? 2 hr 411for you 3
the General Lewis Inn (Aug '12) 2 hr 411for you 9
Dungeons and Dragons 6 hr Mephiston 8
•••
•••

Lewisburg Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••